Reaction score
Erx_MUiXIAAy8aW

Whos that

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
CorSera - Maldini-Mandzukic phone call: the Croatian reiterated that to Milan he would come running. Ready 1.8 million for six months

You sexy beast

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I want inter to beat juve.. ladri are the bigger threat

I agree.. juve cant win this ... theyre the biggest threat for scudetto. Of course draw would be good too

As for roma lazio today.. lazio win or draw plz

Last edited:

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Pierre Kalulu, 20, made his senior Milan debut back in December.

"He was wearing gloves, but I told him to take them off," Ibra revealed.

"How can a young centre back make his debut with gloves? Surely, he's not going to scare the strikers."

KXWzydM.jpg

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Leo Duarte regrets injuries at Milan and seeks a fresh start at Istanbul Basaksehir: "100% focus here"

My focus is 100% here, in the present and in this project. I want to do my job well, donate as much and do my best to build a beautiful story here at Istanbul Basaksehir. I am focused and happy. That's what matters.

What hurt me a lot at Milan was the fact that I was unable to play for a long time. When I arrived I went to the games, I started a few times, but I had to have surgery on the heel that kept me away for many months. When I returned, I lived with some muscle injuries due to the downtime of the surgery and also the pandemic. Then I contracted covid-19 - says the defender.

It was a series of factors that ended up taking me away from the day-to-day games and hampering my adaptation and also the sequence of games.

I see it in a very positive way (the transfer), it is a new club, the current Turkish champion, who played in the Champions League this season. It has an excellent structure and very qualified professionals.

It will be a change of scenery and a new place for me to be able to play and have the opportunity to show my football.
https://globoesporte.globo.com/fute...stanbul-basaksehir-foco-100percent-aqui.ghtml

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Whats up with theo and hakan now? Surely if they would've have covid there would've been more reports out already?

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
...and finish it off with an Adebayor celebration.

He's pissed because angry Arsenal fans would chant: "Adebbayor, Adebayor...your dad washes elephants and your mom is a whore!"

I'd be pissed at that too but it's hilarious. :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Conti’s agent Mario Giuffredi spoke to Radio Punto Nuovo:
"For now, there is a 50 percent chance that the deal will be done to Fiorentina."

Mancini to GdS:
“Inter and Juve are better equipped, they remain the favorites, but it doesn’t mean that one of the two wins for sure. Milan, for example, can also go to the end. Now you have to take note. I didn’t expect them to do so well. You don’t win so much by chance. Calabria has grown a lot, in a role not covered in the Azzurri. He did well last time with us too. He has talent, personality and determination. A good player. Tonali’s struggles? It’s normal, he is very young. He arrived early in a big club and needs time to adapt. A bit like what happened to Romagnoli. But in the last few matches Tonali has done much better. Romagnoli has also grown. They could also be useful in the Azzurri. Donnarumma? Today he is the best goalkeeper in the world.”

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Whats up with theo and hakan now? Surely if they would've have covid there would've been more reports out already?

Probably waiting for confirmation.

Not sure if there are various versions of tests, and they took a quick one and are waiting for the definitive one.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
Agreement between #Leipzig and #Strasburgo for Mohamed #Simakan for €18M. The centre back will stay at Strasburgo until the end of the season. 5-year contract. Now #Leipzig are working to agree personal terms with the player. #transfers

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably waiting for confirmation.

Not sure if there are various versions of tests, and they took a quick one and are waiting for the definitive one.

This makes a lot of sense. Probably tested positive on a rapid test and now they're waiting for the PCR.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
Agreement between #Leipzig and #Strasburgo for Mohamed #Simakan for ?18M. The centre back will stay at Strasburgo until the end of the season. 5-year contract. Now #Leipzig are working to agree personal terms with the player. #transfers

What if he just says no? Kind of concerning that Simakan's agent said "It's not up to us". Players should have more decision-making power, it's their life after all. Also, fuck Leipzig, do your own fucking scouting assholes.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Kalulu to Milan TV:

On joining Milan: “I immediately felt very proud, for me it was my first contract as a professional. It’s a great emotion. And Milan is a historic club, so it’s normal to be proud. My debut? It was the eve of Sparta-Milan and the coach asked me if I had already played as a centre-back, I said yes. He put me on the pitch and it went well. It was quite simple. With Parma it was a bit of a surprise, everything happened quickly in the first minutes of play. But after the surprise you had to get into the game immediately and I think I succeeded. Honestly there was no the time to feel too much emotion, it was all very fast.”

On forming a pairing with Romagnoli: “With Romagnoli we understand each other well on the pitch, he advises me which position to keep. We co-ordinate well. I feel good with the other defenders too, we talk to each other and we follow the same principles of play and we play football, simple.”

On the comparison with Desailly: “A comparison like this flatters me a lot. I’m young and I haven’t had the chance to see him play to his full potential. However I think there are similar aspects but I don’t think we are the same. He is him and I am me.”

On Pioli: “The coach gives me confidence and puts me at ease. I’m young and I learn a lot from the coach and his staff. They give me advice according to the match. I like it a lot because they also give me freedom, they let me play as I know and trust me. ”

On Ibrahimovic: “Of course we listen to him, when a player with his trophies and a career like his talks, it is normal to listen to him. I try to follow what he says, while playing my football, but his advice is important.”

On Monday’s match: “It is an important match against Cagliari, but all of them are and this means that this match is relevant, but the last one was also and so will be the one we will play in a month. So let’s try to prepare well and to win it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule