The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacki

Primavera
Reaction score
:lol: you guys are too hard on Romagnoli.
The coaches finded that weakness and are exploiting it. Theo is part of it. Its up to the coach to solve this.

The head of the player becomes a mess and leads to this situation he is living.(Every ball, every player that he has to chase, becomes a massive work when should be simple).

The part that is actually Romagnoli's fault.. his physical condition, looks like he give up on that.

exactly no body mentioning theos game in defence, he is average at best in that department, we receive 2 goals because of his fuckups when he was not carefull and lost ball

it was easy for defence when bena and kesie had everything under control in middlefield

instead of boosting ale s confidence fans keep shiting on him, its hard to preform when confidence is low. some of players gets lifted when people shiting no them some become even worse..

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
exactly no body mentioning theos game in defence, he is average at best in that department, we receive 2 goals because of his fuckups when he was not carefull and lost ball

it was easy for defence when bena and kesie had everything under control in middlefield

instead of boosting ale s confidence fans keep shiting on him, its hard to preform when confidence is low. some of players gets lifted when people shiting no them some become even worse..

I think one issue stemming from what you said is that he is captain. What example does it set when you have bad games, make mistakes leading to goal (even if others are somewhat involved i.e. Theo) and then when fans start to talk that you lose all confidence? Doesn't really set a shining example for the rest of the team. We don't really know what happens other than what we see on the pitch but his body language etc there doesn't bode confidence in how he portrays himself to the squad when playing. Yesterday he turned to look at Gigio as if he should've saved the shot that he lost his guy against.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
You shared a situation of marking, preparing for aerial.

You did not share the goal - that would also show Tomori leaving his position.

Bro why do you keep defending Roma? Whatever happened prior to the goal is irrelevant, Roma had 1 on 1 and got owned bigtimes. That guy the scored us probably a part time school bus driver part time footballer
And its not like thats his first fuckup, same shit happened in the past few matches.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
New objective for Ibra... to show maguire for the muddy donkey that he is. If Ibra fails then even the title wont get him in the sig.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manchester United coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer claimed the match against Milan ?could be a Champions League game?

8dIxpWE.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No, because some people support different clubs in different countries. And you're Danish, so I thought you grew up idolizing Schmeichel.

Fair enough. But Ac milan has always been my nr 1. I wouldnt have been that active on this forum during our worst period if I wasnt a die hard fan.

I have soft spot for united, yes. But its not even 1/6 of how i feel about milan

Btw I am only danish on paper

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Fair enough. But Ac milan has always been my nr 1. I wouldnt have been that active on this forum during our worst period if I wasnt a die hard fan.

I have soft spot for united, yes. But its not even 1/6 of how i feel about milan

Understood brother. :)

No disrespect was intended.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Neruda x Qaas bromance has shipped.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hakan vs Fernandes - no need to argument it
Time to earn that new contract

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to ANSA:

“It will be a stimulating and motivating match for us. We face the biggest favourites of the competition. An opponent and a stadium that recall glorious moments in our history.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
So stand-offish, afraid to do anything. Makes no attempt for the ball or to get any closer to the player. I don't get it. You don't need to foul the guy and give a PK away, just try to win the ball or block the dude rather than give a shot on goal.

It's piss poor defending. Simple as that. Romagnoli leaves 1.5/2 meters for his opponent time and time again. What else can he expect other than to be beated over and over again? This knowledge is on a defending for dummies kind of level. He needs to be stripped of the armband immediately. Give it to Donnarumma instead.

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This Roma mess. Best for all parties wud be for us to find an extraordinary young handsum Italian defender and sell Roma to Monza... help them to stay in the league in 1/2 years start entering EL and then who knows... odd CL adventure maybe.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I'm not surprised by the performances Rebic puts in. He looks like a lumberjack that started playing football two years ago. He has no business at a club like Milan. Aside from that, he isn't the smartest of players. If he had the skills to make up for it, that would be something at least, but technically he's on Borini level. A player like Depay isn't the smartest either, but he's technically gifted and understands football a lot better.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I always get dragged on this forum. I was afraid you joined the qaas hate bandwagon

I don't think anyone legit hates you here at all, more-so poke fun at you like most people both give and receive. :heart:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I don't think anyone legit hates you here at all, more-so poke fun at you like most people both give and receive. :heart:

It would legit be better if you guys hated him. But it dont look to me like qaas is enjoying what you call to be fun

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Its okay brother.
I always get dragged on this forum. I was afraid you joined the qaas hate bandwagon

Not really my style to hate on people here. I hadn't followed your whole Man U thing on this board, so I was genuinely curious.

As for your criticism of the team that's fair game. Everyone has a right to deal with bad runs as they see fit.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
where is that man utd fan guy

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

I didn't even know this. I like you Qaas, I didn't try to bully you.

Some banter and back and forth is expected at a board like this. In the end we're all brothers.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I didn't even know this. I like you Qaas, I didn't try to bully you.

Some banter and back and forth is expected at a board like this. In the end we're all brothers.

Hitchens... You do realise it's preposterous to put Kaka in the second tier of favourite players?! This guy was absolutely magical.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule