Andrea Bertolacci Thread

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Neither will leave. Bertolacci makes 2 million/year and Poli makes 1.5 million/year. Borja Valero (1.4), Biglia (1.4) and Allan (1.2) make less.

Only loans and we paying 1/2 or 3/4 of their salaries are offers that we will receive for them.

not bad.

maybe he can have some good games and sell him next yer for some cash.

no point in staying here as he doesnt offer anything plus he wants first team football which harms the team

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bertolacci could also miss the game vs Hallas Verona according to **********.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not only Bertolacci cost us 20 million but he went from making 0.6 mil/year in his final season in Genoa to 2 mil/year with us. Galliani is a genius. :fp:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
^ DUDE, you are expected to get a pay rise in milan. Milan is a world class club. Think of it as a top tier company. Obviously you will be expected to get a higher salary/wages. But i see what you mean. He recruited the wrong player and milan is inevitably repenting for galliani's egregious ability to judge a player's potential.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I want Operation Salvage Bertolacci to be underway this summer. He better be willing to let his nuts go toe to toe with Manny Pacquiao for what I care , he need to improve her performances , he needs to improve his nuts. Andrea needs to understand that you earn this jersey.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
How can one understand to earn this jersey if he was bought for 20mil and had a 300% pay raise by doing mediocre and being Italian

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ DUDE, you are expected to get a pay rise in milan. Milan is a world class club. Think of it as a top tier company. Obviously you will be expected to get a higher salary/wages. But i see what you mean. He recruited the wrong player and milan is inevitably repenting for galliani's egregious ability to judge a player's potential.

You expect a raise but not 300% more. Heck even getting Matri is sounding better and better. I think Kovacic makes 2.4 mil/year, does that mean if we get him we have to pay him something between 7.2-4.8 mil/year because we are a world class club?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
You expect a raise but not 300% more. Heck even getting Matri is sounding better and better. I think Kovacic makes 2.4 mil/year, does that mean if we get him we have to pay him something between 7.2-4.8 mil/year because we are a world class club?

Yea possibly. In relative terms, yes. It is downgrade right now for him to come and play for milan.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Beckenbauer though that Pippo was a caveman playing football I wonder what he will think about Bertolacci. :fp:

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
Galliani should go to jail for robbing Milan of 20 million euros. I couldnt believe but this even tops that shitty Matri transfer.
I really am going to celebrate like crazy when I see that G is out of Milan.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I don't see any club who is going to be stupid enough to pay more than 5M for this guy. It's probably have to be a loan like what's been happening with Matri.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The worst is that after being subbed and getting booed by the fans at San Siro he was smirking like he did not give a fuck.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
give to the highest bidder
whatever the bid is....

or buy much better mids and let him rot on the bench for his smirking face and his 'i dont give a fuck i m primadonna' attitude

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
i dont even think one could make a highlight video that makes him look good after this season.

Want to know what I hate about the world? That this goober makes 40k euros a week. Why go to college when you can convince Berlu and Galliani that you can occasionally kick a ball..sort of.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is too good of a player to rot on bench.he will bounce back next season i bet. Said no one ever.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah its possible but most likely not.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now you messed it up...
giphy.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You can go play touchbutt in the park.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nha its a nationally recognized sport for geriatric swedish people.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Terrible player. Send back to Genoa for free if that means clearing his wages.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do you have a nationally recognized sport aimed at swedes in australia :conf:

Its a part of swedish culture. Swedish people settled in australia have a fetish for that sport.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bertolacci should be embarassed in the locker rooms.

Like everyone ignoring him and giving him wedgies, pre-school style.

Schedule