• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Cardiac arrest = ?discomfort?

I wonder how it even feels though, is there even discomfort? Surely at that time you don't even feel anything. Ah, the wonders of the human body.

But yeah, way to downplay what happened.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
SportMediaset - Milan, Giroud is one step away: it can be closed in the next few hours

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I wonder how it even feels though, is there even discomfort? Surely at that time you don't even feel anything. Ah, the wonders of the human body.

But yeah, way to downplay what happened.

Feels like a black out probably. You feel dizzy all of the sudden (because of lack of oxygen in a closed tight space with lots of people) and you just fall. Next thing you know you wake up with people around you.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
SportMediaset - Milan, Giroud is one step away: it can be closed in the next few hours

giphy.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Feels like a black out probably. You feel dizzy all of the sudden (because of lack of oxygen in a closed tight space with lots of people) and you just fall. Next thing you know you wake up with people around you.
With your wife hugged by a man twice as handsome.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
hE LiKeD ThEiR pRoJeCt bEtTer

I know its Maldini but there's 0% chance he can pull those numbers on Kamara, Sabitzer and Adli..as for Depay, we probably need to offer him Ibra's salary to convince him
Both Sabitzer and Kamara on the last year of their contract and have been rumoredbto go for around those amounts

Entirely possible

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Both Sabitzer and Kamara on the last year of their contract and have been rumoredbto go for around those amounts

Entirely possible

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree but Sabitzer is being closely monitored by Man Utd, Lpool, Arsenal and Spurs. Kamara is being targeted as one of the substitutes for Wijnaldum at Liverpool. All of them can splash the cash easily so I highly doubt the price will be as low as 20..

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
He's alive and well/recovering. Let's lighten up a bit pls?

I saw that joke doing the rounds yesterday and was unsurprised Congo started it, I just thought it was a poor joke and bad taste. ;)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bello. Immediate big upgrade to the squad.

I agree. It will help for my Ibra anxiety also, I fear his next year will be spent more on crutches than on the field.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Even if we get Giroud, I think we need another striker. Ibra missed too many games this season and his condition doesn’t seem good atm. I don’t want to rely on a 34 soon to be 35 year old who has never played in Serie A to lead the attack. I like the potential signing but relying on ageing players is always dangerous…

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even if we get Giroud, I think we need another striker. Ibra missed too many games this season and his condition doesn?t seem good atm. I don?t want to rely on a 34 soon to be 35 year old who has never played in Serie A to lead the attack. I like the potential signing but relying on ageing players is always dangerous?

We absolutely need a third striker behind Giroud, preferably someone young with a huge potential.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
doubt we will spend money for 3rd striker when we have rebic and leao able to play there from time to time.
we have other priorities.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Corriere dello Sport, AC Milan would have made a first offer, which would amount to 20 million euros, to acquire the services of the French defensive midfielder (or central defender) of Olympique Marseille Boubacar Kamara (21 years).

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Corriere dello Sport, AC Milan would have made a first offer, which would amount to 20 million euros, to acquire the services of the French defensive midfielder (or central defender) of Olympique Marseille Boubacar Kamara (21 years).

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you guys remember a few dozen pages back when some posters were doing “I told ya sos” about Donna signing for 12M and it turns out he may have signed for the same amount Milan offered?

I’m happy with how the saga turned out. We qualified for the CL, signed a similar keeper in terms of talent/production but with better footwork, and most importantly sent a lesson that you don’t dick around with the club/hold it hostage.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I saw that joke doing the rounds yesterday and was unsurprised Congo started it, I just thought it was a poor joke and bad taste. ;)

I get you :thumbsup:

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Do you guys remember a few dozen pages back when some posters were doing ?I told ya sos? about Donna signing for 12M and it turns out he may have signed for the same amount Milan offered?

I?m happy with how the saga turned out. We qualified for the CL, signed a similar keeper in terms of talent/production but with better footwork, and most importantly sent a lesson that you don?t dick around with the club/hold it hostage.

Right now Donnarumma is a better rated keeper than MM.
So was Buffon vs Dida in 2003

Would be incredible if we made the CL finals and it ended in a pk shootout with MM as the hero. Maldini would look like a genius :eek:

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Why d we spend 20M on position covered? When we have other priorities like rw am or cf?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why d we spend 20M on position covered? When we have other priorities like rw am or cf?

The position isn?t covered. We have Kessie and Bennacer, who will both leave in January for the ridiculous AFCON, and Tonali. We need at least one more DM and I wish we would add a 5th young option as well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Imagine if Maldini flew to Denmark now, hugged Simon, gave him a pep talk and told him the armband is his.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Samu swap of course

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Do you guys remember a few dozen pages back when some posters were doing ?I told ya sos? about Donna signing for 12M and it turns out he may have signed for the same amount Milan offered?

I?m happy with how the saga turned out. We qualified for the CL, signed a similar keeper in terms of talent/production but with better footwork, and most importantly sent a lesson that you don?t dick around with the club/hold it hostage.

Indeed - people pining for Gigio are acting like if we wouldnt be back here in 2 years to get tapped up again and again.

I think things are working out great so far this off season; new competent keeper with big upside as well, a new big time leader who will most likely be the captain (proving himself on and off (though it was on) the pitch so no hole left there either and proposed upgrades at CF (Giroud far ahead of Mandzukic) and CM (passed on Meite).

We now have to cement things by getting a good RW and sorting out AM
.....Also if Ibra is forced to sit out, we get a big time young CF with huge upside.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Imagine if Maldini flew to Denmark now, hugged Simon, gave him a pep talk and told him the armband is his.

I'm sure the whole squad already messaged him with the sentiment and ready to follow him into the fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule