The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I dont really understand how Merda isnt stripped of their Scudetto because of their inability to both pay wages to their players AND pay the clubs from which they've bought players?
I mean, can we also just get players that we cant afford and win everything? In that case give me Mbappe and Haaland, win Scudetto and just send them back :lol:

that's a valid point :thumbsup:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont really understand how Merda isnt stripped of their Scudetto because of their inability to both pay wages to their players AND pay the clubs from which they've bought players?
I mean, can we also just get players that we cant afford and win everything? In that case give me Mbappe and Haaland, win Scudetto and just send them back :lol:

Need to win out so we swoop in on that Scudetto ;)

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Best option in total is De Paul, if he is to expensive Mkhitaryan is the way to go.
Illicic is older, suffers from mental illness and is also worse.
Pessina is not good enough.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
LOL. Didn't see that last sentence coming.

My estimation of Hakan is nothing recent tho. I hated him until he started performing with Pioli, and felt my suspicions confirmed after he regressed back to mediocrity after injuries and COVID.

His proposed new wage doesn't irritate me as much as Donnas, but it's still not warranted. If he delivers in the CL next season it is.

I hope Kessie just walks into Milanello and signs his contract before the game and shames those two like they deserve.

Preach!!!

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Belotti and Depay, thanks

Hakan can leave, thanks for coming

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good morning my brothers. Today is going to be a really exciting day. :star: Cant belive that i will cheer for atalanta and inter

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since days I'm trying to not overthink all the possible scenarios and what we need from which game to make the CL qualification. It's driving me crazy .

I feel like I'm a football player of AC Milan too and that it's of upmost importance that I too stay focused on winning the Cagliari game and that I don't look on what happens on the other pitches to not loose focus.

Who else feels like that somehow? Not only today, but often times on other similar occasions too? Like okay, we won the Juve match, but now we must focus on Torino and so on?

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Good morning my brothers. Today is going to be a really exciting day. :star: Cant belive that i will cheer for atalanta and inter

And maybe Roma too, strange day but we could be qualified for the CL by the end of it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Since days I'm trying to not overthink all the possible scenarios and what we need from which game to make the CL qualification. It's driving me crazy .

I feel like I'm a football player of AC Milan too and that it's of upmost importance that I too stay focused on winning the Cagliari game and that I don't look on what happens on the other pitches to not loose focus.

Who else feels like that somehow? Not only today, but often times on other similar occasions too? Like okay, we won the Juve match, but now we must focus on Torino and so on?
One hundred percent.

I'll barely be a person until tomorrow night.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

True

Never thought that this day will come.

I?d be cheering for inter tonight.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Still haven't paid:
- Eriksen's agent fee - 8 m
- Real any money for Hakimi - 45 m
- United 50 m for Lukaku
- Players' wages since December 2020 unless I missed anything reporting otherwise. All I've seen is that they WILL pay them. Never saw a report that they paid them

Also, with the Scudetto they triggered so many bonuses mostly for the players. That's why Zhang is trying to force them to give them up. Also, they have to pay 4 m to Cagliari as part of the bonuses for Barella, 1 m to Barcelona for Vidal, etc. Probably a lot more and they are still paying Spaletti...

I don't have access to their books, but according to what is reported they should be in really really really deep shit. I hope they are at least forced to sell 2-3 key players and Conte leaves. I would die laughing if they send them to Serie D :lol:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Me

Keeping busy helps.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, Tomori's redemption from Chelsea has already been decided

A few games were enough for Fikayo Tomori to show off his qualities and to convince Milan to redeem him at the end of the season from Chelsea: as La Gazzetta dello Sport explains this morning, the AC Milan club has already decided to take the English defender outright. and therefore is ready to pay the necessary 28 million euros into the coffers of the Blues.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, Tomori's redemption from Chelsea has already been decided

A few games were enough for Fikayo Tomori to show off his qualities and to convince Milan to redeem him at the end of the season from Chelsea: as La Gazzetta dello Sport explains this morning, the AC Milan club has already decided to take the English defender outright. and therefore is ready to pay the necessary 28 million euros into the coffers of the Blues.

I love Tomori and I am so glad he will be here for many years.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Empathy of the highest level.
I feel you. Im happy the pubs are open here again.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Juventus - Inter followed by Roma - Lazio. It's going to be a good night for football for us, I feel.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
3pm Atalanta game
6pm ladri game
9pm nazio game

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
The scenes in this forum when Atalanta would lose their game :lol:

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
lets face it, milan are well known bottle jobs, and juve's corruption always seems to save them somehow

not getting excited yet, but our team is in good form, saelemaekers should replace shit samu, so we really should beat cagliari tomorrow to secure CL and officially end the banter era

come on inter please beat those cunts today

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Turkish journalist Ekrem Konur: Arsenal and Tottenham are monitoring Orkun Kokcu's situation. They have yet to make a formal offer. AC Milan are in talks with both the player and his club Feyenoord.

https://twitter.com/Ekremkonur/status/1393499048359960577

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[GdS] Hauge inclusion may not be enough to tempt Udinese to part with De Paul as the side demand high price.

Not sure how I feel with giving away Hauge just to secure De Paul if he's going to cost 30m+ on top of it. Rather look elsewhere if they want too much, and not give away a player (unless Hauge goes only on loan) that can have a future here.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The scenes in this forum when Atalanta would lose their game :lol:

It wouldn't matter, unless Inter also lose to Juve.

I think the most likely "bad" scenario is that Lazio will beat Roma.
We would need 3 points against Cagliari to secure a CL spot, in case Lazio win all their remaining games(they have H2H advantage).

A 3 way tie between Juve-Milan-Lazio on 76 points is a less unlikely scenario than a 3 way tie between Juve-Milan-Atalanta.
Juve obtained most points in that mini-league.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Ghost of muntari will be laughing today

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
This morning a #Milanello medical consultation for #Ibrahimovic with Dr. Musahl, the doctor who had operated on him in Pittsburgh a few years ago: excluding cruciate problems, only problems related to cartilage, which can be solved in three weeks (Sky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule