The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grande Pioli with his masterstroke subtitution again...
Sub out saele and put brahim as RW only to be subtitued by lame Samu 10 minutes later.. Then sub out Bennacer for fucking meite whose ability is fouling opponent and doing backpasses.. And sub in mandzukic in 88 minutes

Brahim was useless, Samu was a lot closer to scoring a goal.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta is the real final. After weeks of saying we do not want it to come down to needing a win against them, here we are. I am not optimistic of a result at all. More chance Napoli or Juventus drop points.

As it stands, the result against them is:

- Win, we're through.
- Draw, need Napoli to lose/draw or Juventus to lose/draw.
- Loss, need Juventus to lose/draw or Napoli to lose.

So, there's an outside chance we can still get CL reliant on two other teams if we can't beat Atalanta. That said, we need a massive response next weekend. Today was pathetic. That was the polar opposite of the Milan that played Juventus and Torino. Thankfully it's an away match.

No fucking chance against Atalanta :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are schooled at San Siro by 15th placed Cagliari that have nothing to play for, but sure, let's keep Pioli

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
clutching cl on the last game of the season is set up to be a great moment. The highest of stakes, the players that show up have the mentality we want.

Just stop please. I had the courtesy to not mention any names earlier

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Mark my words. The fucker gasp will be making a scene in that match for sure.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
No fucking chance against Atalanta :lol:

Yes, and my point is, at least we're in a position if either of the other two contenders drop points - which can happen, much like we didn't expect to do so today - then we're still fine.

I'm upset, more so at how pathetic the performance was today except Donnarumma saving us, and Dalot who was admirable, but it's not over until it's mathematically over. Next week we will know.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zero chance we win against Atalanta. It will be a 3-0 loss.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
if we win we finish 2nd
if we lose we finish 5th

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please get a contract ready for Sarri and get him a team for the EL lol

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
There is still a chance of reaching the CL. Bologna getting a draw against a weak Juve side. Not that unrealistic. That's it.

We are not going to beat Atalanta away, that's just wishful thinking, so its mostly out of our own hands.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, and my point is, at least we're in a position if either of the other two contenders drop points - which can happen, much like we didn't expect to do so today - then we're still fine.

I'm upset, more so at how pathetic the performance was today except Donnarumma saving us, and Dalot who was admirable, but it's not over until it's mathematically over. Next week we will know.

Juve or Napoli would?ve put 5 past Cagliari today. Milan had their shot and threw it away.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I can't wait for next week. I might even get drunk before the match for the first time ever

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
This is another reason I'm disappointed about the limited game time for Hauge. He's actually a smart player. You need smart players to unlock defensive walls. He should have played a lot more minutes instead of Hakan, Samu, Leao and Krunic.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The days of this team being able to compete are over. Most big teams spend in a year what this team brings in revenue. It's laughable. Atalanta went from being midtable to their fans hoping they can win the league. Juve will be back next year, as will a strong Inter, Napoli and Atalanta, plus Lazio and Roma are there.

We will be stuck hoping for 4th year after year.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN FOR SURE IN ATALANTA.
TintedBlondGharial-size_restricted.gif

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
The days of this team being able to compete are over. Most big teams spend in a year what this team brings in revenue. It's laughable. Atalanta went from being midtable to their fans hoping they can win the league. Juve will be back next year, as will a strong Inter, Napoli and Atalanta, plus Lazio and Roma are there.

We will be stuck hoping for 4th year after year.

You might as well send some ropes to some of the forum members. This might do it for them. :lol: It looks kinda grim though. We're stuck between a rock and a hard place it seems.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Our only hope is Juve and Atalanta having some fatigue and injuries after Wednesday's clash.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
when everybody has cooled off tomorrow I'll create atalanta match thread (my first ever). it's my responsibility anyway.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
We don't deserve CL.

Juve will let Atalanta to win Coppa in exchange for thrashing us in Bergamo. Grazie Pioli.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This is another reason I'm disappointed about the limited game time for Hauge. He's actually a smart player. You need smart players to unlock defensive walls. He should have played a lot more minutes instead of Hakan, Samu, Leao and Krunic.

Shit cunt clown coach pioli

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

when he's played his vision was good, def needed someone that can play clever balls through to beat a well structured cagliari defense

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
We need divine intervention in juve vs atalanta match. Take both of them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule