The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hauge was just never good enough to replace Leao or Rebic. It's as simple as that. He won't ever find time to develop at Milan and if we're getting offers around 12m for him then we should sell. An 8m profit for a player that barely played last season is a good deal, no matter how good he might end up being. He will never develop into that player at Milan so we should monetize him as soon as we can. I doubt the buying team will agree to a sell-on clause, but who knows maybe that's part of it. Selling Castillejo and Hauge and replacing them with Ilicic and Vlasic seems like a very, very good upgrade, especially if we also get Dalot who can rotate with Saelemaekers as the high energy RW.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So people are still on Vulture even when he is banned.
I honestly dont get who is more of douch , him or people who follow him around.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Bernard Arnault please buy us. I can't stand the shame of this Mercato and I don't want to take the risk of KSA swooping in.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bernard Arnault please buy us. I can't stand the shame of this Mercato and I don't want to take the risk of KSA swooping in.

7c938b0c16fc8657f8fe410cc2060458.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
What shame?

Shame of spending the most in the league thus far and still being laughed at by the rest.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Had to look him up. Italian U21. 11m price.

Meanwhile, Paolo is taking the missus holidaying in Ibiza... boring guy, its always, always Ibiza... go sumwhere else for a change.

They took some pills in Ibiza

To show Borriello they were cool?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Shame of spending the most in the league thus far and still being laughed at by the rest.

By the rest? You mean our own fans who are never satisfied. In this case I agree, there are still very dire needs. But there's still time.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I'm confident enough to not care about what other people think

The cult of Tantalis' grows... good for him.

I on the other hand care deeply of wot others think.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Kessie in the week it will be a #Milanello after the elimination of the Ivory Coast from the Olympics. Then accelerated on the renewal of the contract

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
also not sure if this was posted
A.C. #Milan announces that Isma?l #Bennacer he was not called up for the friendly against Nice as he tested positive for a swab at home, performed during the week. The player is fine and continues to train at home. Ismael had no contact with the rest of the team

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Stop complaining about the owners, they are building a sustainable model, we are on the right path.

In 2 seasons we got rid of deadwood, got 2nd place and CL. Stop bitching

I can see us winning the title in 2-3 years, CL in 5-6. Not easy, but still an upwards trajectory. As long as we'll play beautiful football, I'm satified

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stop complaining about the owners, they are building a sustainable model, we are on the right path.

In 2 seasons we got rid of deadwood, got 2nd place and CL. Stop bitching

I can see us winning the title in 2-3 years, CL in 5-6. Not easy, but still an upwards trajectory. As long as we'll play beautiful football, I'm satified

Yeah I don?t get it. It?s as if results don?t mean anything and all that matters are headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule