Status
Not open for further replies.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I cannot believe that ~almost~ all of you don?t want Hakan. I get that nobody here can remember past 5 games, it shows that most want dalot who was ass for most of the season tbh. Remember against United we were desperate for Kalulu and rookie to start, go look at the match thread.

Like I keep saying, Hakan isn?t the hardest to replace but it makes it so much easier to extend him(it he accepts the wages) and just move that budget into a RW or whatever else. Hakan wasn?t at his peak during the stretch but stop lying and rewriting the narrative. We were better off when he was playing then when we missed him. Since last summer, which is a season and a half worth of games, he has been good for most of that, incredible for a good portion of it, and poor for a couple months.

Ideally we keep Hakan if it makes sense and they sign some talent to compete with him.

We don't need a player that doesn't really want to be here

Hakan can be our saviour but also the one that is holding us back, if that makes sense

so no, it's not that bad if we lose him

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bayern Munich are offering €80M for Sa?l Niguez. Atl?tico will replace him with Rodrigo de Paul for €40M, beating Juventus, Milan & Leeds to his signature.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I think most of us want Hakan to stay. The problem is if he keeps insisting on 5m+ then that will start an unsustainable wage inflation in the squad.

That seems a stretch. I would think its more like Balo said.

I think many want an upgrade - If one can be bought great because new and shiny is always preferred but if Hakan returned to 2020 post lockdown form thats also great.

Personally I just dont think he is that good and I'm firmly in the jettison camp - mentally and technically he isnt good enough in my book. But setpieces yes, all day everyday.... but even that has a caveat - his direct freekicks didnt live up to billing.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan for 4m+0,5m is just ok imo, if it goes towards 6m we might as well pay a medium/high transfer fee.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Marca: Brahim Diaz is not in the plans of Carlo Ancelotti for next season. Milan wants to keep the player for next season! https://t.co/1Y160eWKRg

Welcome back Brahim :proud:

You mean thank you Uncle Carlo :lol:

Take him on loan with option to buy. I'm okay with that.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I cannot believe that ~almost~ all of you don?t want Hakan. I get that nobody here can remember past 5 games, it shows that most want dalot who was ass for most of the season tbh. Remember against United we were desperate for Kalulu and rookie to start, go look at the match thread.

Like I keep saying, Hakan isn?t the hardest to replace but it makes it so much easier to extend him(it he accepts the wages) and just move that budget into a RW or whatever else. Hakan wasn?t at his peak during the stretch but stop lying and rewriting the narrative. We were better off when he was playing then when we missed him. Since last summer, which is a season and a half worth of games, he has been good for most of that, incredible for a good portion of it, and poor for a couple months.

Ideally we keep Hakan if it makes sense and they sign some talent to compete with him.

I would keep Hakan and get a competitor for him to force him to up his game. He is used to Pioli's tactics now and the coach likes him.

Even if we get another player like RDP (who is very expensive) we should keep both.

If Hakan signs the offer lets go get a top notch RW. Same first 11 (minus Donna plus a real RW and better depth would make us compete for Scudetto)

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
I think most of us want Hakan to stay. The problem is if he keeps insisting on 5m+ then that will start an unsustainable wage inflation in the squad.

Yeah, exactly this. I would like Hakan to stay but it has to be at an appropriate price range.

He obviously values himself and/or his skills more than scouts do. You don't see other CL teams jumping in to offer him 5-6m per year. They could, he will be a free agent, but they aren't. They still might, I don't know, but they aren't biting now. It's why Hakan wants to wait to try to showcase his skills to get a higher salary.

Secondly, for the salary he's asking, are there better options? Our GK situation was the perfect example. Dollarumma? Good GK but not worth 8-10m. Mike M? Incredible signing at 2.5m + bonuses. Mike M was not only an astute business deal but the guy is an incredible GK, and for me & others an upgrade over Dollarumma with all things considered.

Third, AC Milan has a lot of positions to fill or improve on and the money available needs to be spent judiciously. Getting top 4 again in Serie A is not automatic and Milan needs to have enough players available and prepared for the campaign ahead.

Fourth, Maldini said it the best. Milan will not get involved in auctions. Plain and simple. Maldini was already the GOAT on the field, now he's the supreme GOAT in the mgmt boardroom. Kudos to him. Damn. We're lucky as shit he came back.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan with a pretty nasty back-heel assist for Turkey.

I'd take Kamada over De Paul.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
it's less that people don't want hakan, and more that maldini and co. Have offered him a deal - and even bettered it with bonuses - but he isn't making his mind up even after securing cl. Instead, he goes into euro 2020 not having made up his mind. You think management will wait around all month on a decision? No.

I'd be happy if hakan will accept the offer made. But he isn't - that's the issue. He's asking for 6m+ apparently, and based on his overall performances since he joined, and even his patchy form this season, we won't break our wage structure for it. So he either accepts, or he walks for his 8m in qatar, or goes to juventus/whoever else will give him the 6m he wanted here.
100%.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Bayern Munich are offering ?80M for Sa?l Niguez. Atl?tico will replace him with Rodrigo de Paul for ?40M, beating Juventus, Milan & Leeds to his signature.
That's that.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bayern Munich are offering ?80M for Sa?l Niguez. Atl?tico will replace him with Rodrigo de Paul for ?40M, beating Juventus, Milan & Leeds to his signature.

In this economy? Highly doubt it.
Lucas Hernandez aside, they've never spent above 45M for a player. Ever.
And Lucas was brought in pre-Covid too

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Just provide the source. Radio Marca, right?

Christian Falk @cfbayern says it's not true.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
In this economy? Highly doubt it.
Lucas Hernandez aside, they've never spent above 45M for a player. Ever.
And Lucas was brought in pre-Covid too

Bayern is one the best club in the world.They have alot of cash,13 of their players are paid higher than our highest paid footballer.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
According to Marca, Real may bring in one big name but will look to sell and/or loan out most of their peripheral players so Brahim should be fine to return.
- Jovic is said to be up for loan again

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

He can piss off to another league unless he humbles himself a little. Posting pictures of himself alongside a CL trophy?

Fucking idiot hasn't won anything yet. If he can stop acting like he's Kaka' or something, it'd be great.

Also you're pretty stupid for not recognising his behaviour, and expecting better of him. We just got rid of one primadonna, we don't want another.

Also we recognise his value but I'm hard pressed to say that it's worth even 5mil/season. And no it isn't easier to just give him fat wages for his current level of productivity. That kinda shit is how we ended up in this place to begin with. Myopic just like B&G.

Just remember Maldini said that that era is over.

Riffstein

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I think he does more harm than good, he?s isn?t consistent at all, and I?m not only talking about the last 5 games, I?m talking since Chinese Era.
It?s the same exact scenario with Leao, a couple of good games here and there you get your hopes up and then back to normal.
I think his one of the most harmful units in the club. I also think Dalot should not stay, and call me crazy but I?m not so confident about Diaz either.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
E2-jBrEWUAo6c2R.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have a hard time with people falling down on Hakans side in this dispute. Do these people think he's worth being given a 5.5m wage at the age of 27 when our club is on the rise, with two goals in 40 something games against the top teams?

Like what the fuck? What makes you love this guy so much?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Tiemou? Bakayoko will leave Chelsea this summer. Fiorentina are interested in signing him on loan - talks to start soon with #CFC but salary will be an issue. Gattuso wants him again.
@skysport

Last edited by a moderator:

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I have a hard time with people falling down on Hakans side in this dispute. Do these people think he's worth being given a 5.5m wage at the age of 27 when our club is on the rise, with two goals in 40 something games against the top teams?

Like what the fuck? What makes you love this guy so much?

Is Ibra worth 7m at 40? Hakan is in his prime, if now he can't be worth 5-6 mil. Then when? He already has an offer, and you better believe if that Qatar offer was in one of top 5 league ,Milan would have already look for Hakans replacement.

mazurxiii

Primavera
Reaction score
What does hakan think of Armenians?

Lol. Dunno. Maybe the same f.e. Neuer thinks of Jews or Slavs? Wierd question (r u Armenian? Knowledge bout Armenian genocide is quite common in Europe, at least among ppl who listened at history classes).
But enough - no politics in this topic.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bayern is one the best club in the world.They have alot of cash,13 of their players are paid higher than our highest paid footballer.

Paying high wages for the players doesn't mean they will spend over the odds for transfer fees. Like I said before, besides Lucas Hernandez, they have NEVER spent over 45M for any one player in their history.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Lol. Dunno. Maybe the same f.e. Neuer thinks of Jews or Slavs? Wierd question (r u Armenian? Knowledge bout Armenian genocide is quite common in Europe, at least among ppl who listened at history classes).

Recently been rereading 7 pillars of wisdom by Lawrence of Arabia. Got me wondering about hakan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
According to what is reported from Turkey, AC Milan has presented an offer of 3 million euros for the young 18-year-old goalkeeper Doğan Alemdar of Kayserispor.

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can't believe you are discussing Tonali again. Long paragraphs again that mean absolutely nothing. We are redeeming him, get over it :lol:
We are just trying to get slightly better conditions.

voom

Banned
Reaction score

Sorry i have one question ,political one because i see that you are from Poland. Can you tell me what Poles think about Russians vs Germans? You guys have been between these two empires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule