Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Just win you fucks, please win and win in a good style

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Curbstomp or seppuku

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
one of our most strong performances of 2021 was the game against hellas, where we really looked like a team.
Just missed this power upfront.
Half of our team were 'benchwarmers' but physically we were there, and technically wasn't too bad either.
If we could put ibra upfront... it might work.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
3 points is a MUST

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This gonna be difficult and ugly.
Padre and the boys will be ready.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Stefano Pioli updates on Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Hakan Calhanoglu, insists Milan are even more confident after Manchester United and he always expected Dusan Vlahovic to fly at Fiorentina.

It kicks off on Sunday at 17.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

They are pulled back into action just days after their Europa League elimination by Manchester United.

“It was very disappointing, but going out like that just made us even more aware of our qualities and that at certain levels, the details make the difference,” said the coach in his press conference.

“We didn’t quite have as much quality as we should’ve done in both penalty areas.”

Ibrahimovic was only able to play 30 minutes against Manchester United after three weeks out of action with a thigh strain, but the lack of alternatives means he should start tomorrow.

“I don’t know if he has 90 minutes in his legs, but his presence is important and he’ll make a big difference. We are aiming for the top, we’re in the running and must try to win every remaining match.

“I think tomorrow might be the most complicated of them all, both because Fiorentina are in good shape, and we are coming off a very tiring run of games. I am sure we’ll step up a gear after the break for international duty.”

Considering Samu Castillejo had to play as a False 9 against Manchester United, it begs the question where would Milan be this season without all these injuries?

“We knew there could be difficulties with such a packed schedule and we’ve so far played more competitive games than anyone else.

“I feel that the team has overcome the difficult moment, as recent performances have been strong and we only lost due to minor incidents. There are some justifications for the number of injuries, whereas in some cases we missed something and that mustn’t happen again.”

Hakan Calhanoglu is the player whose form has taken the biggest dip in recent months.

“COVID and injuries prevent you from feeling sharp. Calha is an important player, he is trying to rediscover his form and soon he’ll get back to being decisive.”

This is a return to the Stadio Franchi for Pioli, who had an emotional stay with the Viola, and also gave current hitman Dusan Vlahovic his debut.

“Vlahovic has grown very well. I always appreciated his incredible work ethic, because when you train like that, you are destined to improve.

“He’s a very good centre-forward, but he’s still young and it’s not helpful to make comparisons. I hope he continues on this form – but from the next game.

“I experienced a great deal in Florence as a player and then a coach, then of course the tragedy of what happened to Davide Astori leaves its mark. It can never be a normal match.

“Florence and Fiorentina are more than opponents. Last year, the welcome I received when I returned there filled me with joy.”

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Fiorentina according to Sky:

Donnarumma, Dalot, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo Hernandez, Kessie, Tonali, Saelemaekers, Hakan, Brahim, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Gameday boys.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think pretty much for the rest of the season.... the battle for top 4 is quite crowded now

We're guaranteed 4th place if we win 9 of the remaining 11.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Time to bounce back! Squad slowly recovering from injuries..no more time for excuses. Lets go

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
We're guaranteed 4th place if we win 9 of the remaining 11.

Since the turn of the year, no games are sure things with us anymore.... most would?ve put theirs houses on us against spezia and udinese and we all knew how those turned out

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since the turn of the year, no games are sure things with us anymore.... most would?ve put theirs houses on us against spezia and udinese and we all knew how those turned out

I'm not saying we're going to win any of those, just that 'we need to win EVERY game' is not factually correct. We only need to win 9 of the 11. That's assuming that Roma wins every game and Napoli win them all besides the Juve game.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now i'm even more nervous.

Dont be. Napoli and roma wont win all their games strarting this week since they re pkaying against each other.
There s bunch of games where topteams play each other. Roma-niples, napoli-inter, atalanta-juve, roma-atalanta, lazio-milan, juce-milan, inter-roma, juve-inter, roma-lazio, atalanta-milan.
Also we have beneventi at home and some games against teams who dont have anything to play for or ll be relegated bytime we play them.
We have better h2h against roma and napoli.

Of course if we cant win 5 or 6 games we dont deserve top 4 period.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Atalanta disposing of a tricky Verona away from home... they are my greatest worry in challenging for the top 4

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
would much rather start Krun at CAM and let Hakan come on at 2nd half
Hauge & Bennacer at the last 20 mins please
PKK at RB

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Atalanta disposing of a tricky Verona away from home... they are my greatest worry in challenging for the top 4
Everyone count on roma and napoli as a threat but forgetting atalanta, lol
Chance are bigger last game us vs them for last spot imo.

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Today our form of summer and fall of 2020 will start over again, winning streak of all the remaining games

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Dalot, Kjaer, Tomori, Hernandez, Tonali, Kessie, Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Diaz, Ibrahimovic #fiorentinamilan #seriea

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
ExA52vTXMAUPC8O

Bench: A. Donnarumma, Tatarusanu, Gabbia, Kalulu, Stanga, Bennacer, Castillejo, Hauge, Krunic, Meite, Tonin.

Official Fiorentina XI (4-4-2): Dragowski; Caceres, Milenkovic, Pezzella, Martinez Quarta; Eysseric, Pulgar, Castrovilli, Bonaventura; Ribery, Vlahovic.

Bench: Rosati, Terracciano, Barreca, Biraghi, Malcuit, Venuti, Montiel, Maxi Olivera, Borja Valero, Amrabat, Callejon, Kouame.

Last edited:

Schedule