Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali: I'm more like Gattuso
Tonali style of play: indeed similar like Gattuso

RnB: nah, he is not the new Pirlo
Tonali:
4ox14.jpg

He is definitely more like Gattuso, but way more physical, he?s really strong and fast. Wish he didn?t pass to the opponent as much. He really needs to be calmer on the ball.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It?s starting to really get on my nerves. This endless Leao discussion is so boring and it should be in his player thread not here.
It's getting on many peoples nerves.

How does tfat take the fall and get banned while Vulture is still out in full force? This is outrageous. Next yungfreddy's head will roll for no reason.

You can do your part and stop engaging with him all the fucking time.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
It's gross

Well, if we end up in the top 4, it's justified. Also because Roma, Napoli, Juve and Inter are even spending bigger on their wages.

It's not like we are overpaying our players these days, except then maybe for romagnoli, and in my opinion also for hakan, who is just mediocre as fuck but gained some status because of some unknown hype in his past and this handful of months after the lockdown that he was better than usual (but then again, so was the whole team). The ones who are underpaid imo are definitely Kessie (this guy is just so good) and maybe Theo.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
How does tfat take the fall and get banned while Vulture is still out in full force? This is outrageous. Next yungfreddy's head will roll for no reason.

Tfat/Casualista asks to be banned. He has not transgressed. :)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's getting on many peoples nerves.

You can do your part and stop engaging with him all the fucking time.

He's on my blocklist. People keep quoting him and it's hard to resist not commenting on it.

Tfat/Casualista asks to be banned. He has not transgressed. :)

Ah, fair enough. :thumbsup:

Just in time for him to move to the Schalke forum for Rangnick :D

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
#ACMilan and Hakan #Calhanoglu are in advanced talks to extend the contract (expires in June) until 2025. The last bid of #Rossoneri is ?4M/year + add-ons. Last details, but they are confident to close the deal. 2 english clubs are interested, but Calha?s priority is still Milan

The last games should strengthen our position in these negotiations.

Some of our players are better than the rest, but what we really depend on are fitness levels / workrate, cohesion, confidence and the work done by the coach, his staff, scouting department and the management.

Every single one of our best players have big flaws, and they can be replaced or even upgraded.
We got a Gasperini Atalanta type of situation going on.

Hakan, Bennacer, Kessie, Theo.....I hope they all stay but none of them deserve above 4m.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

Some of our players are better than the rest, but what we really depend on are fitness levels / workrate, cohesion, confidence and the work done by the coach, his staff, scouting department and the management.

Every single one of our best players have big flaws, and they can be replaced or even upgraded.

Hakan, Bennacer, Kessie, Theo.....I hope they all stay but none of them deserve above 4m.

Kessie definatley deserve more than 4M imo. The guy is a tank and WC DM, although we should strive to keep the wages as low as possible.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

I think 4m for Kessie is decent for now but would be ok with giving even up to 6m if that would be in form of a looong contract. He's shown he's top level and most importantly super consistent, more so than any of our players. Gladly though, he's a rational guy and a loyal soldier, not a greedy fuck as some of his colleagues. Future captain

Bennacer will deserve more in 2 years. Theo and Hakan for sure not, both are flawed and less consistent.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
cassano: 'juventus don't have euro status'

antonio cassano suggests it is ?madness? to doubt cristiano ronaldo, but juventus ?don?t have the status of the big european clubs? in the champions league.

The former inter, milan, roma and real madrid striker spoke on christian vieri?s video podcast to discuss juve?s champions league exit at the hands of porto.

?i am amused seeing certain people are doubting cristiano ronaldo, who won five editions of the ballon d?or, five champions league trophies and scored more goals in that tournament than anyone else in history,? said cassano.

?ronaldo and juventus are two different things here. Ronaldo is the king of the champions league. Juve have failed for 26 years.

?it?s not because of zidane, ronaldo, higuain or whoever has gone through. Juventus don?t have the status of the big european clubs, like bayern munich, liverpool, even milan.

?juve will always win in italy, because they have the economic strength, they have that style of football that is suited to winning 1-0 and having the title sealed up by february, but in europe they always fail.

?we?ve even reached the point where we are doubting ronaldo. It?s madness. Madness. The club signed ronaldo, it could sign messi, maradona, the best in history, but if you don?t surround them with players of great character and a global status, you can wait another 26 years.

?out of these players, aside from gigi buffon and ronaldo, who in that squad has won the champions league or world cup? Nobody!?

🤣🤣🤣

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Imagine if we signed him a few seasons earlier...like 08 instead of dinho, after his first season at Samp

Sigh... =/

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: ?The injured are Calabria and Romagnoli who trained separately. Let's see tomorrow morning. They are in doubt. We will recover Theo, Calha and Rebic. For Mandzukic, Ibra and Bennacer we have to wait until next week.?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: ?I support Leao like others when I see the right attitude, sacrifice and work. Everyone has this, Leao too. Last year he struggled to stay inside the game with more continuity, on this he has improved. I expect a lot from him, he is working well for the team, he must continue like this. He has to improve in recognizing game situations, at times he wastes energy by sprinting in wrong moments when his teammates cannot serve him. The goal will come."

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli pre-match conference:

Tonali said there is a photo of Rio Ave-Milan in the locker room, is it the spark? “It’s the spark that Milan must always have, in a season there are difficulties to overcome, they served to stimulate us, to wake us up, they made us grow. That photo there reminds us of a particular evening, it’s useful to understand which steps we have overcome.”

Napoli arrive tomorrow: “They play good football, they have quality, they are compact. A complicated game awaits us because Napoli are one of the strongest teams in the league.”

How are the injured? “The injured are Calabria and Romagnoli, today Alessio trained with the team but he still has some problems. They are in doubt for tomorrow. I think we will recover Theo, Calha and Rebic. For Ibra, Mandzukic and Isma we have to wait until next week.”

Is it also important to choose who is better off mentally? “The psychophysical condition during a demanding year is inevitable that it may go down for some and improve for others. Tomorrow I will try to choose who is better physically and mentally.”

In these matches, Milan seemed more convinced: “We relaxed only once, against Spezia, in the other games there was never a lack of determination. I train a group of very responsible players, a group of quality, even in numerical difficulties I have the possibility of counting on strong players. If we work together, then we can become strong.”

Are Milan still aiming for the Scudetto? “We have to focus on tomorrow’s challenge, the most important match is tomorrow night. We can’t look at the standings, we have to think about winning as many games as possible, tomorrow we have an important opportunity against a strong opponent who has always put us in difficulty.”

How important was the intensity this season? “We had to work a lot, the intensity is first of all mental, in the last few games we played as a team. It’s a challenging way of playing, for many guys it’s the first season where you play every three days, a decline can be but we were good at learning from our defeats. Intensity and quality must go hand in hand if we are to maintain these levels.”

What recipe did you use to raise Milan? “The work and the belief in our qualities. Stumbling blocks cannot make a team forget how to play, which allowed us to be the surprise of 2020. We just had to review situations and have a much more compact team. Determination was never lacking even though outside there was talk of so much negativity, it was not like that.”

Should we expect an aggressive Milan tomorrow? “I think there is a bit of confusion about aggression, it’s the players who have to give messages to the team to give pressure. We have to play with rhythm, we play with rhythm even when you have the ball. You have to move it very quickly, let it run. If we want to aim for a season at the top we have to improve the home results.”

We have gone from a Milan dependant of Ibrahimovic to a Milan dependent of Pioli: “Ibra is our beacon, but Milan are addicted to our game. There are many leaders because we recognize a certain way of being on the pitch.”

Did the owners congratulate you after Thursday’s game? “The owners are always very close, they congratulate after the victories. Now, however, let’s think about Napoli.”

You have protected Leao these days: “I always have to protect my players, especially when I see the right attitudes, sacrifice and work. Everyone has this, even Leao. Last year he lacked the skill of staying in the game with more continuity, he has improved on this. I expect a lot from him, he is working well for the team, he must continue like this. He has to improve in recognizing game times, at times he wastes energy by sprinting when his teammates cannot serve him. The goal will come.”

Meite is doing very well: “He has grown a lot, he came from a completely different way of playing, at the beginning he played at a slower pace than his teammates. He was very good, he made very positive performances, he played with rhythm, intensity and quality. He is fine. I’ll see what choices to make. Tonali has got some rest and I think he can play tomorrow.”

How do you rate Saelemaekers and Castillejo? “In Verona, they both had a good performance, giving good solutions, they both give an excellent contribution, they can also do better. We are focused on what needs to be done rather than on what we have not been able to do in the past.”

How much has Kessie changed in the past year? “The merits are all from Franck, he had an important daily application, I don’t know how he was in the past. He is mentally very strong, always ready to help his teammates, to do and say the right thing. With the qualities he has he can play anywhere, in the end, I put him as an attacking midfielder, now he can do everything. He has an important presence and positivity, he is old enough to grow further. He is becoming a very important player.”

What did Gattuso’s job at Milan leave you? “He had done a great job here, then Milan went through another coach, it’s hard to understand what he left and what he didn’t.”

Where did the idea of ​​putting Kessie as the playmaker at Old Trafford come from? “Diaz had had a good game but we wanted to keep the Manchester defenders playing dirty. Having an imposing player who could hold up some aerial duels was important.”

Do you expect an opponent similar to Verona tomorrow? “Difficult, there are different ways of playing. They are two very different teams in their positions on the pitch, but it’s true that they have physically strong defenders and fast attackers.”

How do you improve your pace on the pitch? “Especially mentally, if you want to play with rhythm the ball must move fast. When we weren’t playing with that rhythm the ball was spinning too slow, then it’s difficult to break positions. It’s an important goal to move the ball and move it well.”

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Calabria is a major loss for this game. Just recovered Rebic is also not good, he should start from the bench probably :/

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Calabria is a major loss for this game. Just recovered Rebic is also not good, he should start from the bench probably :/

Yeah, will be a big loss. At least Dalot will play in his natural position and even if not great he can provide defensive cover and allows Theo to push up. Agree with Rebic, no point rushing people back. Krunic showed he was fine as CAM or out wide, sure less quality but that's less important than being fully fit right now. We've shown the last few games that the more fit players bring something different to the side than risking half fit players who won't play so intense. Leao needs to step up and perform, I've no doubt he can do it if he can keep his head in the game.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Theo Hern?ndez had a very lengthy joint interview with girlfriend Zoe to Gazzetta dello Sport’s weekend magazine.

The 23-year-old Theo joined Milan in the summer of 2019 from Real Madrid and has since established himself as one of the best left-backs in the world.

The Frenchman fell in love with the Red and Black colors of the Diavolo, but he also found love in his private life, as he’s been dating Italian model Zoe Cristofoli. The two had a joint interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport’s weekend magazine, SportWeek.

Serena Gentile sat down with the two for a long and interesting couple’s interview, which you can read in full below:

The first meeting and the first step?
Theo: A dinner in Milano, with a mutual friend. She didn’t speak, she didn’t do anything…
Zoe: Because you were speaking?
Theo: I asked you about the dog… the next day I wrote to her on Instagram and she didn’t answer me, for two weeks she was acting tough.
Zoe: But I never answer, I don’t like meeting guys on social media, I never did it.
Theo: But then she did it. And I invited her to dinner, and then to dance. And… I took the result home.

Three adjectives each, who starts?
Zoe: Me: determined, definitely. A little self-centered in the good sense, it is fine, he can afford it (a little less in his private life, a little less please). And then he’s good, he’s the best person I know.
Theo: I am very good.
Zoe: He would never hurt you, he might come up with one of his own stuff but not to hurt you. He just doesn’t think about it.
Theo: She is very good, she supports me in everything I do, when I need something she is there with me. She is beautiful, but not always – less so in the morning. And sometimes she’s a bit heavy [laughs] but otherwise she’s perfect.

Heavy in the sense of jealous?
Theo: Yes… a little… but I don’t do anything for her to be. But she’s heavy anyways…
Zoe: He is my boyfriend, it is normal. If I wasn’t then it would mean that I didn’t care about him.

Zoe, he’s going to need to have a flaw too…
Zoe: He says too many times that I’m heavy…

Is home still Lake Como?
Zoe: Yes, we just moved into a new house. We’re full of boxes, but happy with our big family.
Theo: We have four dogs. I like Milano but I prefer living outside of it, it’s more comfortable. The first year alone was not easy. Now I’m happy with Zoe, I feel great and she makes me feel at home.

Who is in charge?
Theo: Both of us, but me more.
Zoe: Each in his own things.

And who does the cooking?
Theo: Nobody… no, she cooks well carbonara and pasta with pesto. I make crep?s with Nutella. That’s all.
Zoe: But he does them so very well.

The most beautiful moment of a day?
Theo: Of a normal day? The siesta.
Zoe: Tell the truth…
Theo: Playing the PlayStation, Fortnite, I can even do it for 5-6-7 hours straight. With Brahim and with my friends from Madrid.
Zoe: Here, exactly! The best moment for me, on the other hand, is when Theo comes home.

Theo, this is an overhead kick. Please, recover. The perfect evening?
Theo: Taking Zoe out for dinner when she can. You know that I prefer the sofa and a series on Netflix (I’m watching La Reina del Sur, beautiful). You always want to go to the center, have a snack outside, l’aperitivo [pre-meal drink meant to whet your appetite].
Zoe: Always what… there is COVID.

Are you always like this? Dog and cat? Spite and laughter?
Theo: Yes, I always laugh.
Zoe: Except when he’s pissed off.
Theo: Few times I’m pissed off…

After a 3-0 defeat in the derby to Inter, you’re pissed…
Theo: Claro [Of course in Spanish].
Zoe: When he’s carefree lunatic, laughing and joking, I know that everything is OK. If something is wrong, if something worries him then he shuts down, he walks away. He doesn’t talk to me, he deals with everything on his own.
Theo: Yes, I don’t talk too much. But then she smiles at me and passes by me…
Zoe: Prior to that, however… but it’s OK. When a person gives you also the worst part that it means that you are important.

Derby loss aside, what is sadness?

Theo: This is a tough one, you go…
Zoe: Not having my mom Margaret to support me.
Theo: This moment, the COVID that keeps me away from my mother Laurence and my brother, and that doesn’t allow us to have a normal life.

And happiness?
Zoe: It is feeling good about simple things, every day, understanding the value of the people you have around you. Happiness starts from there.
Theo: My family that is doing well, doing well with Zoe and doing well with Milan.

And what is pride?

Theo: Winning at Milan, this makes me feel proud.
Zoe: Him winning at Milan, and my steps forward. I’ve worked a lot, I’ve been a babysitter, a waitress, a mechanic (of motorcycles), a DJ… sometimes without hope but I was never losing it and today I’m achieving everything I dreamed of doing, little by little.

Do sacrifices pay off in life?
Theo: I’m still making them. When I was growing up, we didn’t have money like we do now. My brother and I worked hard, and now we’re happy.

Dreams don’t come true if you don’t get up every morning and chase them…
Zoe: I don’t know how you can get up every morning and find the strength to train so hard…
Theo: Sometimes I just stay in bed. Zoe asks me too, but I can’t – I have to work!

You’re not as loco [crazy] as they say…
Zoe: He alternates between moments of locura [madness in Spanish] and moments of absolute normality.
Theo: I’m loco, but not the most loco. Samu [Castillejo] is crazier than me. Samu, Brahim and I are always together, we came from Madrid and we love playing tricks on the Italians…

That’s also how you create a team, can you tell us one?
Theo: I’ll tell you what I always do to Samu: when he’s on the physiotherapy bed, on his stomach, I fill his underwear with massage cream. He sometimes gets mad and… puts mandarins in my shoes.

Zoe, he tortures you with jokes too. And then posts them on social media.
Zoe: But I respond. One time I was hiding behind the course for an hour, he got so scared.
Theo: Two days before that, our house had been robbed, I was watching TV and I called her and she didn’t respond. I went to the bathroom, got back and heard ‘buh!’ I took a hit, I got very mad.
Zoe: We have fun.

Theo, do you take life looking it in the face like when you get the ball and aim for goal?
Theo: I’m not at that I want to be the best and I have to go right on that path and not settle. I’m like that.

Did Zoe take you to her house in Verona, under the balcony of Romeo and Juliet?
Theo: Yes, yes, very nice.
Zoe: Yes what? The only thing he discovered was Spritz. He gave me a walk… to the bar.
Theo: I don’t like walking around too much. I prefer to relax.
Zoe: Everything tires him out…

Who puts the music on at home?

Theo: Me.

But how? You Zoe are the DJ…

Theo: What a DJ… she plays horrible Italian music.
Zoe: You got to be kidding…
Theo: I play the music: Reggaeton (Noel, Ozuna, Karol), beautiful… then a bit of House, Bob Marely, just to be on the safe side. And if I play Flamenco…
Zoe: Then it’s because there’s something to celebrate.

Are you this democratic also in the locker room?

Theo: No, we take turns there: me, Jolo, Le?o who plays rap and Calha who plays Turkish music. You laugh, but it’s more beautiful than Italian music…
Zoe: Get off it! You know all of ‘Sar? Perch? Ti Amo’! Let them hear it… every now and then we do Karaoke.

Did you teach her what an offside is?

Zoe: I’ve studied, do you want to challenge me?
Theo: Sure? Let’s hear it.
Zoe: When a player who is going to shoot on goal, when there is no one on his team…
Theo: Mamma mia… where should the player be if I pass the ball to him? Behind or in front of the opposing defender?
Zoe: Behind.
Theo: What if he stays ahead?
Zoe: It’s offside.
Theo: What if he stops?
Zoe: It’s not offside.
Theo: You are saved. [Applauses].

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Zoe, how do you experience the games?
Zoe: With some anxiety.
Theo: Not as much as my mother: she lives 90 minutes in fear of me getting hurt.
Zoe: Of course, you throw yourself, you throw yourself in a way that always looks like you?re broken in pieces. I?m more anxious about the result, because when he goes towards the goal, I know he wants to score, he doesn?t think about anything else. And my heart stops.

Here, what do you think about while you?re aiming for the goal?

Theo: I don?t think, I go and score goals. I really enjoy scoring goals. I need to score at least 8, one more than last year. Certainly.

Has it always come so easy to you?
Theo: No, I started here, at Milan. Because Pioli tells me to go forward, to push. And then also to go back. Then I push and when I see the goal, I shoot. Then there?s Ibra who shouts, because he wants the ball.

Ibra yells, eh?
Theo: Ibra has given us courage, he gives us a lot of advice and sometimes also scolds us (but always to motivate us). When I came back from my vacation, he told me: where are you going with 90 kilos here? I was a little bit fat? but he also told me that I?m strong and that I have to become the best, but that I have to work hard. We go after him, and in training we give everything, always. It?s been an incredible year, we?re having an incredible year, and we all deserve credit.

Pioli is on fire? Is he more simpatico than Zidane?
Theo: Yes, have you seen the stories? We have fun. He?s strong. And Zidane is also simpatico, but speaks less.

He let you go from Real, maybe he didn?t understand you?
Theo: Maybe I was too young, if you don?t play then it?s hard to demonstrate. Pioli immediately gave me confidence. And I got excited.

How long did it take Maldini to convince you?

Theo: The time of a caff?. He called me and joined me in Ibiza, I didn?t believe it? he?s a myth for me, he?s always been. And his every word is important. Like Marcelo at Real.

Now we have to convince Deschamps? has he called you?
Theo: I?m waiting, he hasn?t called me yet [and he?s made the hand gesture in recent celebrations]. It?s a dream for me to play with my brother in the France jersey.

But twice you said ?no? to the youth teams of the French national team?
Theo: I was small. I didn?t realize how important it was. For the past two years, since I?ve been here, I?ve also been playing to go to the national team. I always have my phone in hand.

Tattoos?
Theo: I like them so much.
Zoe: He would fill them up, but his mother would kill him.
Theo: The first one was for her and for my brother, their names here on the wrist. Then my cousin and grandparents. These are the most important. Some I did because they were beautiful, like the Geisha on my back. Family is important to me, to everyone maybe?

And who is the last one for?
Theo: [Laughs] A mandala on my butt: it hurt so much, I don?t do it anymore. For Zoe, no, I don?t do it [a tattoo], it would also weigh my arm.

Zoe, tear him to pieces?
Zoe: I did it, a small one but I did it. I wrote: ?For you? 19?.

His jersey number? and with tattoos, what number are we at?
Zoe: I don?t know! Tattoos are so much a part of me that I don?t know it, I don?t see myself full. I see myself clean, normal. Today it?s also a job for me, I have a tattoo studio in Turin, because my parents are from Turin. I started out when I was 15, out of rebellion. My parents were separating and I didn?t accept not being considered. It was a spite, then it became a ritual. Now, I have no more space. My tattoos are Zoe, without them I wouldn?t be me. The most important is the one for my mom, her name on my right shoulder. I?m very close to her, my father was wrong a lot, then in time I forgave him. I?ve taken steps forward and he?s taken steps towards me. If he hadn?t made them, it would?ve been a finished relationship. The other important tattoo is for Ian, my dog.
Theo: Too heavy. Him too.
Zoe: Later at home we?ll see who is heavy? it?s true, he always wants to eat and he barks all the time, but Blu is not heavy?
Theo: Blu is my Saint Bernard, he?s one-year told, giant and heavy as well.
Zoe: They may be heavy, but they?re better than a lot of people.
Theo: Surely. Two years ago I had a 3-month-old shepherd dog, he died of a heart attack and I cried for days like a child.

Theo, what kind of child were you?

Theo: Terrible, my brother and I used to play football all day long, we?d break everything. My mother was desperate, she used to chase us to make us eat. My parents separated when I was little, I was 3-4 years old, I don?t remember anything. I never saw my father again, and I don?t want to. With mom we left Marseille and moved to Madrid, we made it.

It made you angry with your father?
Theo: A story can end, these things happen, but when you leave two children with a mother alone can disappear then you don?t even deserve to be thought about. My mom is everything to me. I, her, my brother and my nephew Martin will be together ?hasta la muerte?, until death.

Let?s close with the league, it?s beautiful, difficult and unpredictable. Or is it already over?
Theo: There is Inter, there?s us, Roma, Juve. Two years ago there was only Juve. We are there and we will fight until the end. Inter is a good team, but Juve is stronger. No, it?s not over, everything is still open. We have already seen the team in first escaping with a lead in points and then the team in second wins the title. This year it?s not easy, also against the small teams, the standings counts for little.

Scudetto, a place in the Champions League or [winning] the Europa League: if you have to choose?
Theo: No, I want everything.
Zoe: He always wants everything.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I saw some formations for the napoli game and im not liking it.. why is meite benched? I dont think its the right decision after his big game on thursday.. maybe fatigue? I dont know

Hakan shouldn?t start too seeing he just came back from injury

Like a lot already said.. healthy players >>>>>

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Also it would be crazy not to redeem Meite for the 8m torino want

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hugh Janus is actually Egyptian? Wow.

The messiness in the commode has been ridiculous the last few weeks, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule