The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?d go for 6m if it is a long contract. Let's be honest, that's a quite realistic wage for a CDM/CM of his quality on the free market if 1-2 of the big spenders are interested and they most likely are.

Yeah its not a crazy demand tbh

if they can close at 5m its a good deal for both sides + there's the foreigner tax benefit

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably a shit source but?

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.

Shit source is being generous.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we sign: Adil, Ramos, Kamara, Tomori, Firpo, & Giroud all in the same window I will suck Maldini's balls

I mean that list is pretty achievable if you throw out Ramos lol

He could probably do that in his sleep

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably a shit source but?

Top Calcio 24: from a source very close to the player and the prosecutor, it was found that Kessie asked for 6 million. The Rossoneri club reaches a maximum of 4.5 and will not go further. Appointment next week. Kessie has made it known that he wants to renew only at 6 million, not less, and that he is ready to go away to zero in 2022.

People shouldn?t take this lightly. After what happened with Donna and what?s going on with Hakan, it wouldn?t surprise me if this was also true.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Hakan is demanding and receiving 4m I wouldn't blame the two world class players in the squad, Theo and Kessie, for having lavish demands

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If we sign: Adil, Ramos, Kamara, Tomori, Firpo, & Giroud all in the same window I will suck Maldini's balls

For signing giroud?
You need to have some standard

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I mean that list is pretty achievable if you throw out Ramos lol

He could probably do that in his sleep

the guy is just looking for excuse to suck balls. It's like someone telling his date that if he throws 2 dice and the sum isn't greater than 12, then she must kiss him.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People shouldn?t take this lightly. After what happened with Donna and what?s going on with Hakan, it wouldn?t surprise me if this was also true.

We don?t. But we need a better source.

A lot of sources were claiming Hakan won?t renew and that Donna wants more. The good sources say Kessie wants 5 million.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Matthijs de Ligt: "We played the long ball pretty often today. As a player of Ajax it feels a bit weird to do that"

Not Milan related but funny

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If Hakan is demanding and receiving 4m I wouldn't blame the two world class players in the squad, Theo and Kessie, for having lavish demands

I knew some genuis would blame hakan for this :lol: Hakan that hasn't even got an extension yet :D The dude who is 40 and will probably play 5 games next year, got 7.5, but let's blame Hakan for sure.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I knew some genuis would blame hakan for this :lol: Hakan that hasn't even got an extension yet :D The dude who is 40 and will probably play 5 games next year, got 7.5, but let's blame Hakan for sure.

If you think I'm at all blaming Hakan you need to take Kebab dick out of your ass tbh

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If you think I'm at all blaming Hakan you need to take Kebab dick out of your ass tbh

*takes out*

oh and world class Theo :lol: He had more shitty games than Hakan, who even in his worst games was at least useful in defense. I love both btw, just gonna keep showing the bias.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Trust me, I do not need any excuse to suck Maldini's balls if given the chance

giphy.gif

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

We're in a pretty good spot when it comes to Theo. He's on a long contract and very low wage. If his salary request is deemed too high then we can easily sell him for a massive sum - or wait another year.

Kessie though...1 year left, the best season in his career. I don't think he'll lower his demand while the contract is so close to expiring. I hope he'll at least be cooperative like Hazard and Eriksen, and not a sabotaging scumbag like Donnaraiola in case they can't find an agreement this summer.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Having to replace Kessie will be costly.

I think reasonable deal for him is 5m + bonuses. Hakan 4m + bonuses

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We're in a pretty good spot when it comes to Theo. He's on a long contract and very low wage. If his salary request is deemed too high then we can easily sell him for a massive sum - or wait another year.

Kessie though...1 year left, the best season in his career. I don't think he'll lower his demand while the contract is so close to expiring. I hope he'll at least be cooperative like Hazard and Eriksen, and not a sabotaging scumbag like Donnaraiola in case they can't find an agreement this summer.
Regardless

We need to get hia contract renewal sorted out this summer, alongwith Calabria's.

Will not bode well for management if we lose yet another 2 key players on a free next season.

Also, at a certain point we need to understand whether imposing a certain salary cap while at the same time keeping the team competitive at the highest levels is realistic r not.

This is a really messed up catch 22 situation.

The outlook for football looks dreary at best. The clubs that are faring best are the ones that got an early start and ones that play in mega rich leagues (EPL).

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Del Piero is a dork, he shudve started with "leaving the Italians out" but he didnt, guy more or less says ramos is on par with Italian greats. Then he names Cannavaro but not Ciro Ferrara.

Craig Burley is awesum, sticking up for our guys... he named Franco, Billy, Paolo... he did miss out Nesta :(

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Franck Kessie is a man who didn't change his shirt number after Bonucci left because he didn't want his fans to have to spend money on a new shirt :o 6m is bs

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Regardless

We need to get hia contract renewal sorted out this summer, alongwith Calabria's.

Will not bode well for management if we lose yet another 2 key players on a free next season.

Also, at a certain point we need to understand whether imposing a certain salary cap while at the same time keeping the team competitive at the highest levels is realistic r not.

Regardless of what?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Rip Freddy may you escape rnb gulag

Grab hague out of pioli gulag on your way out

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Yung Freddy Soto

Rip

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do people here seriously think that signing Ramos and giving him a monstrous salary is a good idea?

The club is already in risk of seeing too many changes at once, due to Donna, Hakan and the other expiring deals that are yet to be resolved.
You want to further destabilize the situation by bringing a 35 year old superstar, who had more injuries and missed more games than Ibra last season, to the one stable department where we already have a very good, experienced player and leader starting for us?

If anything, we need experience in the midfield.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Anyways...

How many teams are we gonna demolish in the CL next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule