Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Forza Scotland :dai:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Thank you, but we've no hope. Scotland in a major tournament = disaster.

Very nice that attack tho. Let's hope, the English need some adjustment.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Very nice that attack tho. Let's hope, the English need some adjustment.

Nice maybe if it actually works. And then you have to hope the CBs make no mistake because anything going Marshal's way is going in, no idea why Gordon doesn't get the nod.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Nice maybe if it actually works. And then you have to hope the CBs make no mistake because anything going Marshal's way is going in, no idea why Gordon doesn't get the nod.

Just curious, are you linked to SempreMilan in any way?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Not really. Ramos would likely mean a sizable salary (and rumored signing bonus) when we have much more pressing needs in the squad to be considered for Scudetto. One CB won't change our squad dynamic, whereas resolving the Hakan situation, a backup CF, and RW will. Those are the changes required to make us contend or even close to favorites for the Scudetto.

We were contenders last season and the injury situation fucked us up more than anything else. The second biggest issue was lack of leadership in the tough games, and when Ibra was gone.

Kjaer isn't a player to carry a club like Milan on his shoulders. He's a good defender but not great, he's a good leader but not great.

I'm aware that shelling out money on Ramos probably would hurt us in the long run, but the short term impact would be enormous.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
MilanMBS!!

200.gif

okkkk Gordon Powers!!

naahh it's not as good :lol::lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We were contenders last season and the injury situation fucked us up more than anything else. The second biggest issue was lack of leadership in the tough games, and when Ibra was gone.

Kjaer isn't a player to carry a club like Milan on his shoulders. He's a good defender but not great, he's a good leader but not great.

I'm aware that shelling out money on Ramos probably would hurt us in the long run, but the short term impact would be enormous.

:thumbsup:

Good CL football not possible with Calabria, Kjaer or Rebic.

We can have better players if we have ambition.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Just curious, are you linked to SempreMilan in any way?

I am not.

Contenders last season yes, but Inter were still heavy favorites. And I agree injuries had a big impact on us but Ramos alone isn't going to make us favorites like you said for next season. Sure, things for them appear like they'll be worse off (Conte => S. Inzaghi, player sales potentially) while Juventus may be stronger with coach etc. but it's not enough.

Short term impact I agree it can be great for us, but my point is that it won't really do much if those other spots aren't filled too. Can't go ahead with Ibra as our CF with only Rebic/Leao backup. Same with RW, Samu adds nothing and Saele alone is not enough unfortunately. Midfield also needs an addtion, as well as possible loans for the FB roles. We'll see what happens, and I am definitely not against Ramos, but I'd rather make sure everything else is handled first and only then take him.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manuele Baiocchini, market expert, expressed himself as follows at SkySport on the AC Milan market:

"Ibrahimovic was operated on today in Rome. It is never good news when a 40-year-old player is operated on, but it is good news that it went well and Ibrahimovic will be back on the pitch in two months. This will allow Milan to stay for a while. 'More relaxed on the market looking for, at the moment, only one striker; then the Rossoneri know very well that Ibra will not be able to play 40 games and therefore it is possible that there are two forwards to look for: one ready and one more perspective. ? There are currently no major openings from Chelsea and Milan are evaluating other profiles; then, if the agents free him from Chelsea then at that point Milan would take a step to take him. Sergio Ramos? We checked with Milan: nothing to report"

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that observation? I read too much here ?Kjaer is injury prone? which is way exaggerated? sure he?ll get injured? but it was a season and half, playing every 3 days, injuries were bound to happen (everybody got injured except Franck) but on top of that players were rushed to return because we were thin, therefore relapsing.
And that was admitted by Pioli

Context

exactly, and titanium Frank was also just a knee twist away from injury, in the end he almost always had strenghtners on his legs

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a few bitcoins to contribute to Milan transfer budget????

We should ask lawmakers to make it tax deductible to contribute to a sport club

i dont have enough to make a good contribution
good idea tho

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
12mil for Ramos would be very dumb and will not be tolerated by Gazidis and Scaroni.

A reliable striker, winger, LB/RB,.. should have the highest priority. Gordon should open up the wallet for the mercato and stadium asap.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In an exlcusive interview granted to PianetaMilan, Jean-Baptiste Jammes, the director of the French website Les Violets.com, has spoken about the future of Toulouse forward Amine Adli, who is reportedly targeted by AC Milan and Olympique de Marseille. Here are his words:

“Milan are interested in Amine Adli. But does the player want to go? According to our information and what is said here in France, Adli is still allowing himself a few days of reflection as he is courted all over Europe. He still has one year on his contract, so I think the transfer will be under 10 million euros. Several teams in Europe are on him. In France there is a lot of talk about Marseille, who already wanted him this winter.“

Imagine if we lost him to Marseille...

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol wtf was that

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

It's so great. When he drops the "hazard no puede permanecer un segundo mas en real madrid" at the end just before they cut to next program :lol::lol:

If I listen to that with no context and not watching the video, I'd think it was a Spanish true crime podcast :lol: the voice and music lmao

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calabria is definitely one of the best RBs in Serie A. Surprised he hasn't gotten more hype. I really loved the massive jump he made this year. He has shown this sort of talent before, the issue was consistency.

Pioli sticking with him instead of getting Aurier or some other RB paid off big time.

I really hope we can see more primavera products in our team, that's the only regret about Donna. He's a moron, could have become a legend.

Daniel Maldini isn't that bad, he is skilled, I think he's being graded on a curve (understandable) but the funny part is, he might be a left winger, but seeing him in the defensive phase, he actually does a good job, he has the physical tools, and with the attacking talent he has, I'd love to see him tried out as a LB. That would obviously bring in huge pressure, but, it would just be so poetic. If I was Pioli, I'd try it out during pre-season.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Daniel Maldini isn't that bad, he is skilled, I think he's being graded on a curve (understandable) but the funny part is, he might be a left winger, but seeing him in the defensive phase, he actually does a good job, he has the physical tools, and with the attacking talent he has, I'd love to see him tried out as a LB. That would obviously bring in huge pressure, but, it would just be so poetic. If I was Pioli, I'd try it out during pre-season.

Jagsfan.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sky: #ACMilan ‘evaluating other profiles’ as Chelsea refuse to budge on Giroud

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
how is psg trying to buy hakimi, ramos and everyone under the sun. Why doesnt Elliot create fake incomes like these oil fucks. Maldini out here penny pinching trying to get things done.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
how is psg trying to buy hakimi, ramos and everyone under the sun. Why doesnt Elliot create fake incomes like these oil fucks. Maldini out here penny pinching trying to get things done.

Because then they'd actually have to pay. Real money is behind these fake incomes of PSG and City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule