The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We'll be ok.

If Ibra had played Sunday, I'd constantly be worried he'd aggravate things further and be out for another month.

If we don't fall asleep at the back, we should be ok.

This was always going to be an extra risk with Ibra, as it is with all players.

Time for our other attackers to show some mental fortitude

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milik or Scamaca

Sign Mandzukic asap and get him in training so he's ready to go if need by Jan 1st.

Everyone with a club would mean negotiations drag on through January and Ibra would be back by then.

Mandzukic for CF, Kabak for CB, Simakan for defensive mid and an attacking player that play CAM/RW.

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Guys stop bullying Qaas and tell me we're gonna be ok

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys stop bullying Qaas and tell me we're gonna be ok

I have never bullied Qaas in my life, and I literally started the post Hitchens quotes above with "we'll be ok." :o

Remember when Ibra got COVID? I started my first post with "it'll be ok".

And it was. Rio Ave got a little out of hand but whatever.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
We are screwed. Top4 is difficult without Ibra. Sorry please don't bash me. I saw the last a few games with no Ibra. We were played well but very obvious we lacked a proper striker upfront

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man, Giampaolo is probably the worst coach in Serie A history. He shouldn't be allowed to coach here ever again
My only concern is if he can make it long enough at Torino to play against us. I don't want him to be sacked before he couldn't take his L from us .

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Ibra will be out for at least 20 days.

10 days for the test and 10 to get match fit he if recovers.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even more than Ibra we're reliant on Theo... its true.

Not even in Paolo's pomp did any1 say 'thank goodness Maldini is playing, he'll assist or score tonight'... we're winning games bc of a lb, does that look all right to you?

You're missing the point.

Take away one of those four starters and you won't notice much difference compared to before. Take away all four of them at once and you obviously will see us struggle... As any top team in Serie A would. Even Inter and Rube. Heck even Bayern Munich would.

Meanwhile the likes of Inter and Juve have struggled way more to win their games without Lukkaku or Ronaldo than we without Zlatan.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Sign Mandzukic asap and get him in training so he's ready to go if need by Jan 1st.

Everyone with a club would mean negotiations drag on through January and Ibra would be back by then.

Mandzukic for CF, Kabak for CB, Simakan for defensive mid and an attacking player that play CAM/RW.

:thumbsup: I almost forgot about him. He contribute a lot defansively ,can spread the ball well to wingers or mids ,good in the air. Thing is he is not lethal in front of the goal as Milik for example. And at 34 and without a club for long time it will take time to get to the rhythm.
Still i would love Milik or Scamaca, Scamaca to continue our youth policy ,and Milik as prolific striker ready to go imidiately.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope you are right. I am truly scared. We dont have Kessie, Bennacer, Kjaer and Ibra. We will be severely affected by the absences.

Kessie is going to play. He didn't get carded.

However, he and Theo are a yellow away from being suspended for a game.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You admitted supporting manure.
He didn't admit supporting merda.

Take the massive L and stay quiet.

I dont post on redcafe. He posts on FIF.
I dont make the rules

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We will not be ok
You might as well be prepared

this is basically a confirmation we're winning the title, thanks bro

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what happened, zlatans old frail body is failing him??

^someone on the training staff needs to say things like this to him while he is unavailable to play

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Calm down everyone.

Point one - this proves how instrumental Ibra is to the team. He has missed half the matches and is still joint league top scorer and was MOTM in 5 of those matches.

Point two - we've proven we have a spine and can win. One loss isn't the end of the world, it is simply an unfortunate result.

Need less small penis behaviour.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Calm down everyone.

Point one - this proves how instrumental Ibra is to the team. He has missed half the matches and is still joint league top scorer and was MOTM in 5 of those matches.

Point two - we've proven we have a spine and can win. One loss isn't the end of the world, it is simply an unfortunate result.

Need less small penis behaviour.

If we beat both Parma and Genoa one loss from the next 2 would have been fine. The problem is we blew 4 points against 2 teams that will be in the bottom 8 back to back, one of which is a relegation candidate

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we beat both Parma and Genoa one loss from the next 2 would have been fine. The problem is we blew 4 points against 2 teams that will be in the bottom 8 back to back, one of which is a relegation candidate

You?re acting like we blew the results when in reality we were missing about 5 instrumental players.

You don?t lose half of your non-GK players and just continue rampaging through everyone, especially when their replacements are young ass players like Hawg, Leao, Dalot, Tonali, and Rebic (played out of position).

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Win 2 of our 3 next matches and I think we will remain contenders, we may still be able to win no matter what happens the next 4 matches, because other teams are going to have injury/COVID issues and we may still get healthy end of January and go on another run.

Unfortunately, Elliott hamstrung the team over summer. It is what it is, but we would be in a much better situation if we could have spent any money at all instead of loans and shit.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Kessie is going to play. He didn't get carded.

However, he and Theo are a yellow away from being suspended for a game.

Kessie got a yellow card in Genoa's game. I thought he would be suspended for this game

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - Ibra's injury changes plans on the market: it's hunting for a tip

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Who we’ll take? Milik?

The problem now is that it fucks our plans to improve the defence/midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule