The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i never ever said that leao should be played as striker
leao has impressed and strikes me as very dangerous not only that i was surprised that he actually was efficient next to being dangerous and able to give crosses etc next to being tall strong and explosive

that was very early on in the season though...from that point on every single player is regressing and the football is shiet so i blame ****** pioli then a young talent ofcourse...hauge also had shit games and good games so i dont see difference...imo they both showed they can be useless and be brilliant...talents nothing more

and him being lazy im not convinced at all by that...i asked for stats last time and it turned into a fiesta... i dont think u can get away with being as lazy as some say he is at top level (we try) and if so u can show me the stats

calabria dalot and hakan samu roma and donna are all GTFO status no matter what happens though

Damn bro, wtf did Calabria do?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
ivan called publicly "snake" and "cheater" and still didnt resign or gave any answer (words, sue)

:lol::lol: thought of a new name for Dollar... 'Agnelli'.... but he had a good game, wasnt at fault so I wont debut that today :lol::lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should he read Neil Strauss' 'the game' first?

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our CBs were bad too, both of them.

Of course they are! Ppl see 3 semi decent games and start billing them as prime Paolo/Nesta... its takes fecking years to build a reputation!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I no longer blame Lmeao for being shit. I blame Pioli for playing him. Enough of this idiot.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course they are! Ppl see 3 semi decent games and start billing them as prime Paolo/Nesta... its takes fecking years to build a reputation!

:thumbsup:

I like Tomori but that's how I feel.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Damn bro, wtf did Calabria do?

like 5 assists in 3000 games literally
prolly THE lowest xA (expected assists stat) from any toplevel team
vulture can confirm

0 flair
0 technique
0 dribbling
0 tika taka
0 unpredictability
good in defence but even there he will mess up or be outmuscled

i can do a long essay on this but just search my name on calabria posts ul find plenty and after tht go look all the full backs of all top teams in the last decade and u will find out the days of garry nevile are over

now at flanks u need speed attacking prowess football on ur wings or the rest of the team will get drowned/paralyzed offensively
calabria is literally the enbodiment of the opposite of that

talking too much about this italian shit midget makes me angry

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Nah man, that would be like that one year Berlu fired Mihaljlovic with like 5 (iirc?) games left

It almost guarantees us missing CL.

Not now, at the end of season, with or without CL. He is gonna fuck us next season and we?ll have to sack him like Montella at week 10. Just watch it happen.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't think we can depend on Ibrahimovic for this season, or even next. He is frequently injured.

We also can't depend on Leao because for the most part he has proven to be inadequate. He may improve, but we can't wait for players like him forever. Look at Tomori--comes to a new league, benches the captain. That is character and quality. So it leaves us Rebic.

Today's defeat makes things complicated. Really complicated. Not impossible by any stretch, but a victory today would have really given us a clear path to manage our results and get over the finish line.

But I said this a few weeks ago as well. We will not make it easy. We will win 2, draw or lose 1 etc. It will be painful, but I think we will get there.

This will go down the wire. A real scandalous loss at a clutch time in the season.

Morons!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like him too and CBs will make errors, that's normal. The last two games showed why he was dropped in England, overall he has been good though.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Right on all accounts, excellent.

And also, thank you for your explanation of Austrian league and Acimovic, I really appreciated that.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Lol what? Would you not meet up?

Bro, listen to yourself. You'd literally travel across the world, literally, from the US to Sweden. Pay for flight tickets. Sit on a plane for 10 hours or whatever it takes. Take a train, bus and taxi to wherever. Pay for hotel. All of this. Literally all of this... just to prove that you're not insecure? :lol:

Bro, come on...
Edit: actually this proves my point more than ever. And now I just feel pity for you so I'll honestly stop amusing myself now. I promise. I'm sorry. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
:lol::lol: thought of a new name for Dollar... 'Agnelli'.... but he had a good game, wasnt at fault so I wont debut that today :lol::lol:

sad i dont have skills to make some image of snake with ivan head.
would pop up as my sig for some time.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
i never ever said that leao should be played as striker
leao has impressed and strikes me as very dangerous not only that i was surprised that he actually was efficient next to being dangerous and able to give crosses etc next to being tall strong and explosive

that was very early on in the season though...from that point on every single player is regressing and the football is shiet so i blame ****** pioli then a young talent ofcourse...hauge also had shit games and good games so i dont see difference...imo they both showed they can be useless and be brilliant...talents nothing more

and him being lazy im not convinced at all by that...i asked for stats last time and it turned into a fiesta... i dont think u can get away with being as lazy as some say he is at top level (we try) and if so u can show me the stats

calabria dalot and hakan samu roma and donna are all GTFO status no matter what happens though

what stats do u need bruh? just look at his movement during the games vs Rebic/Saladmaker

Hauge hasn't been given enough time for a proper conclusion. He might be shit, yes, that's a possibility. But, I'd rather give him time and see what happens, rather than Lmeao where stuff is pretty clear by now.

Not putting an end to Lmeao's career, he's still so young and can turn it around, but now it's not the time to wait.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bro, listen to yourself. You'd literally travel across the world, literally, from the US to Sweden. Pay for flight tickets. Sit on a plane for 10 hours or whatever it takes. Take a train, bus and taxi to wherever. Pay for hotel. All of this. Literally all of this... just to prove that you're not insecure? :lol:

Bro, come on...

Dont be like that! He's coming from all that far away spending a small fortune... put him up for a night or 2 :lol::lol::lol:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
If Donna ends up not staying, a good solid goalkeeper like Consigli would be a smart acquisition. He had a very good game against us.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Donna ends up not staying, a good solid goalkeeper like Consigli would be a smart acquisition. He had a very good game against us.

Please no. I can see why you'd like him but he's Tata's level and not good enough to be a starter for us.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Please no. I can see why you'd like him but he's Tata's level and not good enough to be a starter for us.

Just realised he's already 34. Better to go for someone a bit younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule