\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Willem II, AZ, Hamburg, Malaga, Feyenoord > Marseille, Udinese, Roma, Bayern M, Juventus (Milan possibly) hummmm

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You must be insane if you really think Benatia is any better than Heitinga, Virgil, de Vrij... maybe to soon for de Ligt.

That if you only wan't "recent" players ffs.

Benatia is def better than de Vrij and friggin Heitinga. Virgil is better tho

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dutch defender. When God assembled him, he spilled a lil too much Neanerthal DNA in the pot.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Heitinga..solid player he was. While writing like this: beard dont have bitch you are. �� But De Vrij is better then Benatia. Benatia 3 years ago a diff story.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I dont think Paredes is that good. Is he??

mmM2LpZ.png

I like him.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Benatia? Is Milan a serious club or not? If it is a serious club then its better to have serious football players from serious football playing countries... no?

Look, I'm a minority, and I'm not a crab... if one day there is a player good enough to play for Milan from Ind/Pak I'd be proper proud of that but in 2018 nobody is ready from that part of the world to play at Milan. I have the same thoughts on Turkey, Switzerland, and Morocco.
What BS logic is this?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan are increasingly optimistic about having Higuain ready for the game against Juventus on Sunday [Sky].

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Sky's @PeppeDiSte: "Milan will have to buy a striker in January, if not even two, because the system has changed, and Milan cannot continue playing with a 2-striker formation, if they only have 2 strikers in the squad.”

“In my opinion, Zlatan will return to limelight in January, because Milan's relations with Raiola are more than good this time and Zlatan no longer wants to continue with LA Galaxy because he does not earn the same figures as he did before."

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny that a Milan fans forum talks about where people are from and correlating that to success, when one of Milan's Ballon d'Or winners is George Weah.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Last time MR was pushing this hard for a player it was iturbo

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
In the days before LTV I was prominently involved in lobbying for the signings of mahamadou diarra and Emanuel Adebayor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule