The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Anyways with Rudiger possibly coming in we'll have too many cb options, but we're kinda short in the middle of the field..i feel like Pioli could try Kjaer as a DM..i feel like he's got the tools to play there..physically really strong, rly good long passes

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Want to say one tactical thing. Oftenly my nat side played with 2 wingers in 4231, rebic right perisic left. But during the game they also occasionally switched sides depending of momentum.

No reason why Milan cant do that with Rebic and Hauge for example...

Firstly, there is no reason to put Hauge in first team. He is unexperienced, been playing well only in norwegian league. Maybe the potential is there (haven't seen it yet), but for now first team football means too much pressure for him. Take a look how Colombo or Maldini look like when put under too much expectations.
Secondly, polish NT did the same several years ago (we had two decent LW: Krzyn?wek and Kosowski, while we had none decent RW). Playing with two LWs in first squad (with one on RW position) mean playing with 10 players. I'd prefer having young talent like Saelemaekers there instead of wasting LW talent on RW position.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyways with Rudiger possibly coming in we'll have too many cb options, but we're kinda short in the middle of the field..i feel like Pioli could try Kjaer as a DM..i feel like he's got the tools to play there..physically really strong, rly good long passes

I think he wouldn?t cope with pressing well enough as a mid. As crazy as it may sound I?d use Roma for such an experiment.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

We are playing dynamic mids, can't have slow kjaer as your midfield

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
whom from our players going to play in the international break, i hope hakan, theo, kessi, kjer and calabria won't be called up, they deserve some needed rest

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why do we consider Kjaer as a DM?
We have 4 players - Bennacer, Kessie, Tonali, Krunić (who surprised me with his decent performance yesterday). Also Gabbia has a past on DM position + Pioli tested Calabria there.
For now Kjaer looks like 7th option there.

Honestly don't know why we let Pobega go. I thought he went to Spezia because we had another midfielder coming. With no more transfers there (Soumare?) I wish he stayed

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This guy is amazing. His reactions to the Rio Ave VS Milan penalties are so funny.

Finally found a good YouTube channel of a Milan supporter who speaks English.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
What kind of decent performance Krunić had last night? He was invisible even against fucking Spezia so what we can expect with waaaaay better opponents?

Not saying that it's his fault, he's not good solution for double pivots position.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Weird as it sounds I think Rudiger on Loan will be enough for us the season. As well as that if anything maybe a guiding hand for some experience in the midfield will help us. From what I saw yesterday I think Leao can be vice st, his positioning was decent inside the box and he seemed to enjoy himself more there.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
What kind of decent performance Krunić had last night? He was invisible even against fucking Spezia so what we can expect with waaaaay better opponents?

Not saying that it's his fault, he's not good solution for double pivots position.

Come on. Two of the best passes of the game. Both would have set up goals for better finishing. Don't be like that. Give the guy credit if he deserves it. It about performance not name.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I'm getting SMS flashbacks from this CB situation.

Preparing myself for nothing.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Padre Stefano, joker who?

7b64659e4b3173df2e80c6f0ee8446ab.jpg

If you dont save this pic in your camera roll, then you are not a milan fan

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Not that these idiots know anything

Tutto - Milan-Kabak: the Rossoneri must raise their offer, at 18-20 million it can be closed

For days, Milan have been in talks with Schalke 04 for Ozan Kabak: as ********** explains, the German club has dropped from the 25 million euros requested at the beginning, but the Rossoneri will still have to raise their offer. This deal could be closed at 18-20 million.

Tutto - Milan, Rudiger's ok but the agreement on the engagement must be found

According to reports from **********, Milan has received the yes of Antonio Rudiger, defender coming out of Chelsea, who would be happy to return to play in Italy, where he has already worn the Roma shirt. The player would land at Milanello on a dry loan, but first the agreement on the salary must be found since the former Giallorossi in London earns 5 million euros net per season.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
@qaas open the fifa thread, game isn't even out and I have half a mil coins and 300 players in my club :g:

I gave away my ps4, thinking of gettin a ps5 and fifa :/

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Come on. Two of the best passes of the game. Both would have set up goals for better finishing. Don't be like that. Give the guy credit if he deserves it. It about performance not name.

Same. I wanted him out for the whole summer but now I must admit he proved himself to be a useful viceKessie against small teams like Spezia - just what we needed.
I'd prefer Bakayoko instead of him, but we must be realistic, he won't come and I don't believe someone like Soumare will come today. So I'm fine with Krunić as long as he plays like he played yesterday. All in all he will be a 4rd option on CM position and will be playing against Benevento, Sparta Praga or Celtic.

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
Firstly, there is no reason to put Hauge in first team. He is unexperienced, been playing well only in norwegian league. Maybe the potential is there (haven't seen it yet), but for now first team football means too much pressure for him. Take a look how Colombo or Maldini look like when put under too much expectations.
Secondly, polish NT did the same several years ago (we had two decent LW: Krzyn?wek and Kosowski, while we had none decent RW). Playing with two LWs in first squad (with one on RW position) mean playing with 10 players. I'd prefer having young talent like Saelemaekers there instead of wasting LW talent on RW position.

What, you want to send Hauge to the Primavera?
Hauge played both LW and RW in the past, he even moved over to the right side several times in his short stint yesterday, creating good movement up front and making himself playable for the ball.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What, you want to send Hauge to the Primavera?
Hauge played both LW and RW in the past, he even moved over to the right side several times in his short stint yesterday, creating good movement up front and making himself playable for the ball.

No. I want us to use him carefully, just like we used Saelemaekers in january.
For now I can't see him becoming a full time starter for us.

Did you see his numbers as a RW? They are poor if compared to his numbers as a LW. He isn't a RW, he just can play there. Well, De Sciglio can play as a RW too...

All I'm saying is Hauge isn't a starter and can't see him being a starter this season, maybe he will surprise me, maybe he won't. Thinking about switching a formation to one that will accomodate both Rebić and Hauge looks strange to me.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hauge to the primavera :lol:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers

Did you see his numbers as a RW? They are poor if compared to his numbers as a LW. He isn't a RW, he just can play there. Well, De Sciglio can play as a RW too...

All I'm saying is Hauge isn't a starter and can't see him being a starter this season, maybe he will surprise me, maybe he won't. Thinking about switching a formation to one that will accomodate both Rebić and Hauge looks strange to me.

Very sensible post. We need to ahold Hauge in a sense from the pressure. On the left Rebic will do that and he can come into his own in his own time like Saele is ATM

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva

Ok, your comment about the first team confused me. If you are talking about the first 11, then I can see your point at least. But I wouldn?t be surprised to see him getting more and more starts as the season goes on. Also, he looked more confident during his debut than Tonali, who played in the same league last season, did in his debut.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The surprise of the day at Milan home could be the return of the flame for Mohamed Simakan, central 2000 class of Strasbourg @Gambino

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Why do we consider Kjaer as a DM?
We have 4 players - Bennacer, Kessie, Tonali, Krunić (who surprised me with his decent performance yesterday). Also Gabbia has a past on DM position + Pioli tested Calabria there.
For now Kjaer looks like 7th option there.

Honestly don't know why we let Pobega go. I thought he went to Spezia because we had another midfielder coming. With no more transfers there (Soumare?) I wish he stayed

Probably better for him to go on loan now and grow there by playing consistently. I think that's better in the long-term

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
21 yo in today milan mean you can play against at least low level serieA teams
if not then who gonna carry the team with colombo and daniel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule