New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I'm a criminal :proud:
tenor.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano
Fikayo Tomori is landing in Milano in these minutes, confirmed. Loan until the end of the season with buy option [and no obligation] around ?25m. Never been in doubt - negotiations started two weeks ago and deal 100% done.
Red circle
#CFC #ACMilan

@FabrizioRomano
...airport update
��

Tomori landed in Milano right now. Medicals set to be completed in the coming hours. Official announcement expected soon.
Red circle
Black circle
#CFC #ACMilan

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Edin #Dzeko not called up for Rome-Spezia tomorrow. Officially for some physical ailment, even if it is rumored that yesterday in Trigoria there was yet another altercation between the Bosnian goalscorer and Paulo #Fonseca .

Club of clowns :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tomori #12 or #14?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Tomori got booked when landing in Malpensa probably by Rizzoli... media propaganda vs Milan in Italy is incredible.

Maldini is 2 players away from making real CL team. Lb and great rw. It will be solved soon.

All hail Paolo.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
:love:

And of course my fiancee invited friends over for dinner and drinks THIS EXACT EVENING.

Im invited to a handball match, its world cup now. But I dont give a f, laptop is ready for Milan game, Im watching it!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You can't register a number was used by a player during the season.

See zlatan 21

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I think the vast majority here would agree that two players (Rebic and Leao) are far ahead of Hauge in terms of who?s a better LW for the team now. That means one of the two is first choice and the other is the alternative. For me Rebic is the best. Hauge is CLEARLY third choice.

for me hauge if we can sell him for 10 millions -> should go
and money should be invested in next interesting players till we find some serious one.
this is how i see ivan may want to operate - keep good players, try to find cheap players and give them a time and if they turn to be not good enough then sell.
just look how much +value you can get from hauge, saele, gabbia, kalulu

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
lol Hauge didn't even make the B team, hilarious

Yea and where would u put him ? Leao is head and shoulders ahead of him. 3rd choice LW is where he should be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule