The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Samu >>>>>>>> Some primavera kid > Suso

#StopTheH8... At least until he makes a few shit games in a row again, then you can hate again. Maybe he will have redemption to show the haters.. Hakan was absolute dogshit for us for a very long time then he turned it around.
Lol

If Samu even did a 10th of what Suso did, we would have been satisfied.

But dude is just hot garbage.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Dislocated shoulder apparently. Out at least 6 weeks but could be out for 3 months even. Welp, let's put that rumor to rest. Hope he gets well soon. :thumbsup: He was in a really good form this preseason.

sadly I believe he was our prime objective tbh.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Suso is on another planet compared to Samu. So is Bonaventura compared to Krunic

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Are you saying that one game in Serie A, two in EL and two in the coppa convinced you that a 35 year old Tata could be a starter for Milan.
You totally miss the point.
Diaz isnt an AM & will never be.
Not the AM that we need.
So yes , Tata will do a better job.
Even during games where Diaz shined HE WASNT AN AM.

Anyway , got bored with this discussion & told you from the beginning that you are missing the point.
Hopefully Diaz wont be thrown to the lions.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dislocated shoulder apparently. Out at least 6 weeks but could be out for 3 months even. Welp, let's put that rumor to rest. Hope he gets well soon. :thumbsup: He was in a really good form this preseason.

Some people have no luck :fp:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lol

If Samu even did a 10th of what Suso did, we would have been satisfied.

But dude is just hot garbage.

Yeah, even Suso being a one-trick still managed to pull out some magic once every so often. Samu just runs, and that's it. Not even that well.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
HVHhLhG.png

my face, when the housekeeping lady came in to my suite while i was asleep, and cleaned off the coffee table i was using as cocaine desk

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You totally miss the point.
Diaz isnt an AM & will never be.
Not the AM that we need.
So yes , Tata will do a better job.
Even during games where Diaz shined HE WASNT AN AM.

Anyway , got bored with this discussion & told you from the beginning that you are missing the point.
Hopefully Diaz wont be thrown to the lions.

I don't think you're bored with the discussion, just maybe you realized what you said re Tata :D

Maybe Diaz isn't the AM that we need, but he is an AM. Or which position so you think he should play?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
i don't think you're bored with the discussion, just maybe you realized what you said re tata :d

maybe diaz isn't the am that we need, but he is an am. Or which position so you think he should play?

SS, he doesn't even belong in 4-2-3-1.. if you have to, put him at RW and ditch Samu.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If the option for Florenzi is €6-7M, I doubt it’s what Milan will invest next summer in a 31 yr o.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think you're bored with the discussion, just maybe you realized what you said re Tata :D

Maybe Diaz isn't the AM that we need, but he is an AM. Or which position so you think he should play?

No am really am bored with it because you are still talking like am saying Tata is a better footballer than Diaz.... that wasnt the discussion & it wasnt what i said.

Diaz is expect to replace Hakan & he will fail , am 100% sure.
Diaz played as an SS or a Treq but never as an AM.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
At one point, Suso was the only one performing and scoring and assisting for us semi-consistently. You think he would have been good in our current team? I know Zlatan and Giroud would have feasted on his crosses. He was very predictable but at least he excelled at doing the same thing over and over again lol

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Diaz better than Bonaventura and Suso

Lulz

Kid has yet to show anything other than a couple of good games here and there

Diaz has already been 2X better than Suso in the AM role. Suso in AM role was as ?useful? as Krunic :lol:

21 yr o Diaz scored 7 goals and 3 assists in 1600 minutes with Milan.
23 yr o Suso scored 6 goals and 7 assists in 2800 minutes with Milan.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Ziyech was always unrealistic signing. Now with this injury and the fact that he's playing insanely good all preseason, journalist can finally shut up because he won't leave Chelsea. :rolleyes:

Btw... I think that loan but with an obligation will satisfy their demands. Let's hope that it's true.:proud:

📰 @EuroFootballRu: #ACMilan will try to convince #CSKA Moscow with a loan offer for Nikola #Vlasic with an obligation to buy.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Bonaventura >> Hakan, far more versatile player.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

�� @EuroFootballRu: #ACMilan will try to convince #CSKA Moscow with a loan offer for Nikola #Vlasic with an obligation to buy.

my feeling....really hope and think it will get done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule