The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So many useful free agents: Thauvin, Vazquez and many more. This is the time Maldini should have been dealing with them, but no...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Zlatan just frustrated as fuck with the amateurism on the pitch

Well then he shouldnt look at 90% of his play in that match. :tongue:

- Wasting 3 glorious chances, failing to pass to a wide open teammate when 2-3 defenders was on him in the middle of the box, missing slow 5m passes when he went out on the wing to be Suso :fp:

Complaining when you are playing trash is just complaining and not inspiring.
Our best passage of play didnt even include him.

That said - four more games to solidify your standing with this cycle.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
ibra has been extremely good this season (surrounded by fodder/babies from every single angle)

one of the top 3 performers this season in serie A

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
ibra has been extremely good this season (surrounded by fodder/babies from every single angle)

one of the top 3 performers this season in serie A

No - Ibra started at a stratospheric level and then went missing and those "fodder/babies" kept the momentum going.

I'm expecting him to finish the season strong but its not an either / or proposition and him gesticulating and acting like an ass when he is playing poorly isnt helping either. He does his part and the others will do theirs and we get where we need to be.

Him acting like superman and performing like a wimp while criticizing everyone else doesnt - simple.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Is there a story here that I've missed?

Khali Bali bro, that's not important.

DOGECOIN is going to the moon. don't miss it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
No - Ibra started at a stratospheric level and then went missing and those "fodder/babies" kept the momentum going.

I'm expecting him to finish the season strong but its not an either / or proposition and him gesticulating and acting like an ass when he is playing poorly isnt helping either. He does his part and the others will do theirs and we get where we need to be.

Him acting like superman and performing like a wimp while criticizing everyone else doesnt - simple.

I?m 100% with Ibra on this one

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

wich momentum? we are playing like shit for several months now
we were 5th few days ago ..now were 4th with worst schedule

in the worst serie a in a looong time (rino pirlo are the enemy coaches lol)

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
ibra is the most consistent player in human history...he never goes missing...ever
at any club situation age ...hes always pulling his weight

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
ibra is the most consistent player in human history...he never goes missing...ever
at any club situation age ...hes always pulling his weight

He didn't go missing, but he sure hit San Remo and the hospital a lot more than the pitch this season.

Also why is everyone unfollowing Ibra? :lol: wtf

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
what extreme physical activities did ibra do at san remo
standing & singing?

also fk ibra for going to the hospital..fk him
fk our main creative outlet /mental energy/ topscorer/global marketing

fk him

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
grazi hakan...now he has turned all the naieve babies against ibra

a true warrior
like higuaian bonucci and their uturn after being confronted with milans fodder
its only reasonable people wont understand hakan..i noticed the same 4 years ago

i think rui hakan is just on another level...bayern will come soon for him
calabria hakan double swoop

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
just give him the 10

then sell him for big money in a year or two

What if he only wants to sign a 2 year contract? If teams aren't coming forward now to sign him for free with his 10 million salary request, what makes you think they will give us a HUGE amount and still giving him what he's asking for in a year's time?
And if he signs a 2 year contract, we're back where we started in a couple of years.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Better than Calabria.

:lol:

you understand that Vazquez will be 30 in the summer, 0 resale value, RB is not his natural position and he will demand over 4mil in wages. That's literally against all your values. Id play him as vice Rebic tho

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
It would be even cooler if I didn?t have to read through pages and pages of people responding to some of the imbeciles and attention whores that I have on ignore in here. You guys are still being trolled after years by vulturesheva about our ridiculously handsome and classy right back.

Vulture sometimes left us the impression that he has no sufficient knowledge or even practice of logic.

However, dont present specific opinions of him which you find detestable or incomprehensible and use that opinion to dismiss his validity in other areas. Challenge the argument, not the man.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Lol shitshow on a team with Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Can't happen! He's never done anything like that, not him, no.

Sadly they've extended the drama queen that barely plays half of the matches, and will get rid of those who don't lick his self obsessed ass. He needs a full team of jungfreddy like peasant dummies to worship him and suck his dick. Can't wait for him to finish his career and steer away from our club.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait is the whole Instagram unfollow thing for real? Are the players this childish?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
what is worse is that shithead goes toxic in the key parts of the season, just like higuain. No wonder both never won a major tournament. Never gave a fuck about the team, it's all about themselves.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
can someone verify this insta shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule