The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meeting ongoing between Milan and Fiorentina: Maldini and Massara on a part, Prade and Barone on the other. Milan interested in Veretout but on determinant conditions. Roma had already raised their contract offer to the player to 3M/year [@DiMarzio]

Theo Hernandez has signed his contract with Milan. Official announcement awaiting now, per @86_longo.

Di Marzio has been pretty shit thus far this summer. He throws in a lot of ifs or maybes in every story related to Milan.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
According to reports from Sky Sport 24, Paolo Maldini and Massara are meeting Daniele Pradé, ds of Fiorentina, in the center of Milan and not at Casa Milan, where instead Boban is present. Subject of the meeting is Veretout, a midfielder interested in the Rossoneri, waiting to see if any counterparts could be included.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you have 25 to spend sell cutrone 30 plus and buy van de beck not this shit bettolaci 2
I just cant beluve what we are doing

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I haven't seen Theo Hernandez play at all i think, but even in his YT highlights he loses every ball by running into defenders, or dribbles past one, then loses ball to another. Is he Andre Silva of LB's?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
That probably means that no one wants Milan and that these mediocre players are our reality. Veretout was plan B from the beginning.

Good luck with reach top 4 with this crap.

No one can cry how we don't have money or we can't spend... when they'll throw 30m on him. :fp:

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Veretout is the most mediocre player I've seen lately. Fits perfectly in this new Milan tho.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
No, there is a lottery in place. The 14 teams who do not make the playoffs are each entered into a lottery. The lower you finished, the better your chances of winning the lottery or having a very good pick. However, they evened out the odds recently in order to discourage teams from "tanking", which is intentionally losing in order to increase your lottery odds.

True true

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully they start moving on whoever they are targeting in the midfield. It's the department that needs an overhaul the most and time to work together.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So you have 25 to spend sell cutrone 30 plus and buy van de beck not this shit bettolaci 2
I just cant beluve what we are doing

How do you know we have 25M to spend? My guess is we have to sell to even have 25M to spend.

There’s a reason why Maldini took two weeks to consider taking this position and why Leonardo bailed after 11 months... there is no money to spend. ,

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
How do you know we have 25M to spend? My guess is we have to sell to even have 25M to spend.

There’s a reason why Maldini took two weeks to consider taking this position and why Leonardo bailed after 11 months... there is no money to spend. ,

Where does paying 35 m cashto Genoa for Piatek fit in this narrative?

Surely we have a budget

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Then DONT SPENDDDDD IT IS BETTET TO PLAY WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE FROM MEDIOCORE MID THEN PAYING ONE MORE

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where does paying 35 m cashto Genoa for Piatek fit in this narrative?

Surely we have a budget

Something obviously changed after January, man. Read: infighting, Leo leaving. There were months worth of rumors about Gazidis putting a stop to the transfers Leonardo had lined up for this summer.

It’s not a narrative, I’m just trying to make sense of the fact that we are trying to fund a transfer of fucking verepoop by selling Cutrone lol

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Spurs sign Ndombele and we’re stuck with Veretout. Spurs also in the box seat for our main target Ceballos. We’re killing this window :thumbsup:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Veretout is the most mediocre player I've seen lately. Fits perfectly in this new Milan tho.

yep, sad is with leo i had hope for some talented players from time to time...
late rumors remind :g:2.0 - overpaying for random guys (just lower wages)

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Dry loan Cutrone or put a buy back option. Give them Biglia for free.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Also, it's absurd selling Cutrone before Andre Silva.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I love patosheva meltdowns. :proud:

It's not that we don't have money, we're not spending it properly. You just can't spend 25m on that fraud.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Something obviously changed after January, man. Read: infighting, Leo leaving. There were months worth of rumors about Gazidis putting a stop to the transfers Leonardo had lined up for this summer.

It’s not a narrative, I’m just trying to make sense of the fact that we are trying to fund a transfer of fucking verepoop by selling Cutrone lol

I just wonder how Maldini agreed to stay if that were the case let alone how he persuaded Boban:lol:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Can't see him being an alternative at the figures mentioned - he has to be considered a starter. Then you wonder why Praet's name continues to be mentioned. He would be another RCM candidate.

No way we pay alternatif player 25 fucking mils

What a bad managment again spending for fucking jordan veretout 25 mil is apsurd

I should have clarified, by alternative I meant some one who will take the place of Kessie or start in LCM. He do both, and he's played a few games as CDM as well.

Praet can also play RCM or LCM as well as CAM.

This all depends on what Giampaolo wants to do tbh and whether he sees Paqueta as an LCM or CAM.

This is what I was thinking:

Paqueta
Veretout - CDM - Kessie​

OR

Paqueta
Praet - CDM - Veretout​

I rate both Praet and Veretout. Praet is more attacking while Veretout is a more complete midfielder.

I would prefer the first option though, as it involves changing less, and I like Kessie. We could effectively just add 2 players, Veretout and one of Pulgar or Bennacer (or even both of them), and we'd be upgrading the midfield big time. And we've already gotten Krunic who can be an alternative to Kessie.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Again, RnB scouts > Milan, Napoli, and Roma scouts

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nope. I'd prefer a technical midfielder over both of them.

It only makes sense to sign either of Veretout/Praet if we sell Kessie.

Paqueta is a technical midfielder.

Praet and Veretout are technical midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule