• Total voters

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
Torcida said:
much worse but we kicked their ass :star:
I don't want to speak about that at this pleace enymore,but you still provocate me
if you want to toolk about that,just send me at pm
I have a lot of material:D

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
DugiNesta said:
i think that you dosen't know Serbia Kill in Bosnia and in Kosovo over 1 milion People :cry:

i say they are worse tha hitler
this is not a trye

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
veljo said:
I don't want to speak about that at this pleace enymore,but you still provocate me
if you want to toolk about that,just send me at pm
I have a lot of material:D

what material?

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ozzy Croatia said:
Apologize accepted. :)
Here we go

....................................(Buffon)......................................

(Puyol).............(Nesta)..................(Terry).............(Zambrotta)

.................................(Gerrard)..........................................

(Kaka)...............................................................(I dont know)

..................................(Totti)....................................................

...............(Henry).......................(Shevchenko).........................

MY DREAM-TEAM.This team is best in whole universe. :D :D :D
Only 3 players are Milan players ?????

If Milan sign all the players of your team, it will be unsuccess. We can not change so many people, in my opinion.

------------------Shevchenko----------Gilardino/Inzaghi------------

--------------------------Kaka/Rui Costa-------------------------

------Jankulovski/Seedorf-------Pirlo--------Gattuso---------------

-------------------------------Ambrosini----------------------------

--------Chivu/Kaladze--------Nesta/Maldini---------Luganuo/Cris---------

This is why i hope Milan can sign some strong CB.

I don't think Milan needs to change a lot of strikers and midfilders, i think we need to pay more attention on the defenders.

By the way, You need to get half (5/11 or 6/11 ) Italian players. That is the reason why Inter cannot success.

Last edited:

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
Yuchen Li said:
Only 3 players are Milan players ?????

If Milan sign all the players of your team, it will be unsuccess. We can not change so many people, in my opinion.

------------------Shevchenko----------Gilardino/Inzaghi------------

--------------------------Kaka/Rui Costa-------------------------

------Jankulovski/Seedorf-------Pirlo--------Gattuso---------------

-------------------------------Ambrosini----------------------------

--------Chivu/Kaladze--------Nesta/Maldini---------Luganuo/Cris---------

This is why i hope Milan can sign some strong CB.

I don't think Milan needs to change a lot of strikers and midfilders, i think we need to pay more attention on the defenders.

By the way, You need to get half (5/11 or 6/11 ) Italian players. That is the reason why Inter cannot success.

That my team is dream team.I know that we cannot sign all of them.They all cost together about 500M.This summer we need to buy players with "name" and quality.Italian players???Ok lets sign totti!! :) :D :) :D :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ozzy Croatia said:
That my team is dream team.I know that we cannot sign all of them.They all cost together about 500M.This summer we need to buy players with "name" and quality.Italian players???Ok lets sign totti!! :) :D :) :D :)
But i don't think we can sign Totti. Maybe Totti will still in Roma.

I don't think "name" is important, for example, before Camornaci goes to Juventus, he is not famous, but now he become a good wing... Juventus will sell him, maybe we can get him :D :D :D In fact, Juventus has a lot of "no-name" players become famous, like Zambrotta....

So you should know 11 good players doesn't = a good team.

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:

I don't think "name" is important, for example, before Camornaci goes to Juventus, he is not famous, but now he become a good wing... Juventus will sell him, maybe we can get him :D :D :D In fact, Juventus has a lot of "no-name" players become famous, like Zambrotta....

So you should know 11 good players doesn't = a good team.

I know that.But we must bye players witn "name" like marquez for example.I understand that we cant buy players like ronaldinho.Juve bought vieira for 20M.That is masterpiece.Best DM on the world for 20M.

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Ashley Cole .... I would like 2 see him in MILAN. Because we need defend player on the left side.

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milansom said:
Ashley Cole .... I would like 2 see him in MILAN. Because we need defend player on the left side.

Yes,thats player with "name" and not expensive... :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think Arsenal will sell him......... Chivu can play as a LB, too.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Yuchen Fish said:
I don't think Arsenal will sell him......... Chivu can play as a LB, too.
Yeah, but he's much better in the centre. I would rather have him than Stam.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
Yeah, but he's much better in the centre. I would rather have him than Stam.
Maybe Milan can use 3 defenders next season.

Did you see today's game ??? Stam is very excellent, i cannot believe my eye, Stam control the ball and running very fast, looks like Cafu in 2003 :eek:

I think Kaladze-Chivu-Nesta-New, this should be a good formation.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Yuchen Fish said:
Maybe Milan can use 3 defenders next season.

Did you see today's game ??? Stam is very excellent, i cannot believe my eye, Stam control the ball and running very fast, looks like Cafu in 2003 :eek:

I think Kaladze-Chivu-Nesta-New, this should be a good formation.
I don't think we'll ever use 3 defenders next year, at least Ancelotti's in charge.
Eh, we played vs Cagliari, of course Stam was excellent :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaGasTeR said:
Eh, we played vs Cagliari, of course Stam was excellent :D
So we need 2 or 3 defenders.

one defender should be good at attacking and pass.

one defender should very tall and strong and good at heading and tackling.

one defender should improve our bench , but if Simic can stay, maybe he is a good bench.

NANMAN30

Primavera
Reaction score
We should sign Kompany for sure he is a young defender and already plays for his country. Also, a strong defensive player like Alex in the middle would be great for us. Both are young and we need that

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NANMAN30 said:
We should sign Kompany for sure he is a young defender and already plays for his country. Also, a strong defensive player like Alex in the middle would be great for us. Both are young and we need that
Can you tell me who is Kompany ??? :conf:

I feel maybe it is a gamble to buy him. I think we need to buy some players who have been proved themselves in their team. :D

Alex, Chivu, Luganuo... they have been proved they are good defenders, but who is Kompany ??? He comes from where and play in which club ???:conf:

By the way, why we have a lot of problems about defense in this season is because some of young defenders are not success in last 3 seasons, they didn't develop and improve themself. Such as Laursen and Coluocini......:head:

We need to buy young defenders, but we also need to do it safety. I hope Baresi can teach some young defenders in Milan young team. :tongue:

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
OMFG don't get me started on Kompany, he is the most overhyped Belgian player of all time and if he comes to Milan it would only to clean the boots of the other players, I am Belgian and I hate his guts, he can't defend for shit and he should walk on the catwalk instead of playing football

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy1969 said:
OMFG don't get me started on Kompany, he is the most overhyped Belgian player of all time and if he comes to Milan it would only to clean the boots of the other players, I am Belgian and I hate his guts, he can't defend for shit and he should walk on the catwalk instead of playing football
Let me guess, you are a Brugge fan ? :tongue:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Billy1969 said:
I have to agree, and I was an Anderlecht fan once upon a time

Kompany is good, but not Milan quality

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
I keep hearing rumours about Ruud van Nistelrooy to Milan. They have all been denied but judging from the expression on his face when he was left out of the Carling Cup final yesterday he could definitely be on his way somewhere. Can't really see how he would fit in the front line at Milan though

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Penny2 said:
I keep hearing rumours about Ruud van Nistelrooy to Milan. They have all been denied but judging from the expression on his face when he was left out of the Carling Cup final yesterday he could definitely be on his way somewhere. Can't really see how he would fit in the front line at Milan though
Van Nistelrooy have official said that there is no problem between him and sir Alex Ferguson and that he's got intentions of staying with ManU for a long time :o

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
MaGasTeR said:
Let me guess, you are a Brugge fan ? :tongue:
No, I am a belgian Milan fan, belgian football sucks big time.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think the news about all the famours strikers ( Like Henry, Ronaldo, Van NIsterlooy .... ) are rumours. I don't think we will sign a striker, our attack are strong enough, right ??

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Billy1969 said:
No, I am a belgian Milan fan, belgian football sucks big time.

You're right here my friend ... :)

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Yuchen Fish said:
I think the news about all the famours strikers ( Like Henry, Ronaldo, Van NIsterlooy .... ) are rumours. I don't think we will sign a striker, our attack are strong enough, right ??

we need to defensive power ... don't think we have anything to complain ... we all saw Gila against Germany ... he's worth every penny ...

Schedule