If draw all three lose.

Stakes are permanent ban.

All is agreed?

Last edited:

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
We needed more aerial presence, Meite for Bennacer was correct imo.
Samu for Saele wasn?t necessary, it didn?t really hurt either though.
Rebic should have been subbed, but that?s where options become an issue. Rebic killed most of our attacks, not Samu or Leao.

Problem is Pioli. Players can have a bad game but team must have an idea how to get what they want. Main problem yesterday is that Pioli expected Rebic to destroy opponent but Rebic got marked well and other players should step in or Rebic should be moved to different position or subbed

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmm. Ok

If milan win you and thenebra who accepted in match thread lose

If milan lose, then I lose

If draw all three lose.

Stakes are permanent ban.

All is agreed?

Agreed. And no coming back ever again, or creating a new account, or bullshit like that

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
the new jersey is too red and the v neck sucks!

+ the thick stripes in the middle and the thin stripes on the side makes everyone look like Samu

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Agreed. And no coming back ever again, or creating a new account, or bullshit like that

Yes permanent exile.

Been using same tag for over 20 years, can't imagine using another.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ball control success:

Hakan 95%
Ibra 94.5%
Samu 93.5%
Saele 93.5%
Leao 91.5%
Diaz 91%
Hauge 91%
Rebic 88%

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
This pussy attitude pisses me off. The foundation was laid in the previous season. If we fail to get CL this season was a waste of time and embarrassing. We definitely are not growing anymore, in fact it's going down hill since January and for that Pioli's ass should be on the line.

Foundations were laid in Guttuso 18-19 season in which we were one point off inter for CL. Pioli is managing like its a mid table club where losing out on CL is not a big deal cause its a bonus for them. In any other big club, Pioli would have been fired on the spot for saying such crap.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali
I just rewatched the majority of yesterdays game. First of all, so painful to watch again.

Secondly, from minute 1 it was obvious that the players had no game plan. The movement from our players was nonexistent, the pressing was awkward and the tempo was slow. There was no spark, no grinta and no motivation.

Further, we had no chances. We did get a lot of random shots and opportunities, but none of them were chances. We were never close to scoring and the closest we came was Samu's shot in the 86th minute that was deflected off Godin.

What a horror show. And it's the same fucking song every time we approach a defensive set-up. We are clueless. Even though it's the game of the players lives. They can't handle pressure and Hakan is a fucking numbnut.

This cannot be accepted. If our marketing team wants to be even more creative than they are now, they should put a live camera up in the room the next time Hakan, his agent and Maldini are having a meeting regarding the extension of Hakans contract. I want to see him ask for a raise even though he only deserves less than half of his current salary. Let us watch that voodoo donkey live on Facebook asking for a raise.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

I'm happy to see you agree as the draw was determined without you.

I wish you both luck and thank you for stepping up to make the end of the season more fun. We have differences but respect for this surely.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ball control success:

Hakan 95%
Ibra 94.5%
Samu 93.5%
Saele 93.5%
Leao 91.5%
Diaz 91%
Hauge 91%
Rebic 88%

Dribble success:
Castillejo 64%
Saelemaekers 63%
Hakan 62%
Leao 61%
Diaz 51.5%
Ibra 50%
Hauge 50%
Rebic 48%

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm happy to see you agree as the draw was determined without you.

I wish you both luck and thank you for stepping up to make the end of the season more fun. We have differences but respect for this surely.
I see it as a win win scenario.

Good luck!

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
The reason why Rebic & Hauge are useless.

Ignorant baboon has never watched how players play. Thinks stats prove everything. I could backpass all day and have a great pass percentage and this baboon would say i am a great player.
Ignorant baboon shall be your new name from henceforth for me.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
We might win against Atalanta having in mind that their defence is shaky and that we had clean sheet in last three games.

Yes, and our defense is a real stronghold, the impregnable fortress of Serie A.
Not even mentioning our attack, ferocious and deadly accurate, merciless in counter attack.

We can do this!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only investments they made in summer 2020:

Tonali 10M
Hauge 4M
Saele 3.5M
Kjaer 3.5M

They also paid 1-2M for Meite, Tomori & Dalot.

You expected them to throw the big bucks in Covid summer while accounting 195 m in red and still having lots of money to pay for the Fassobelli summer? Please use your brain

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm as depressed as the next guy but the melt down in here...

Not everyone’s style to lose it on a forum, but I can sort of understand them this time. The repercussions of not making CL are significant for a club in a rut like ours and with contracts running out.

In the past, when Milan lost finals or the Scudetto, there was hope of a swift recovery because of a generous ownership and football’s overall context. In the good old days, when we used to compete for titles. This fanbase has suffered Milan’s precipitous decline. Hope and patience are both in short supply after the better part of a decade.

Not my thing or yours, but I can understand why users here are melting down, especially the younger members.

It’s best to wait until Sunday to draw further conclusions, but even if we win on Sunday, yesterday was traumatic. Something really broke for a lot of fans yesterday. It confirmed worst fears and suspicions. For the superstitious, our curse continues; for the pragmatic our team was left wanting. Again.

The reasons for our failures yesterday and in recent years are well discussed here, but when you see our comprehensive limitations hit a relegation-fighting team’s wall, it’s excruciating.

For all of this to happen after such a promising start to the season—nerves are frayed. People are distrustful, scarred. I can understand it.

The last few hours haven’t been a picnic for me either.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
He blocked balls to keep our defence tight many times.
Dude does not watch match's at all. He just sees stats and says i have the biggest brain on earth. If he was smart, he could have become a scout.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Short pass success:

Diaz 88%
Castillejo 86%
Hakan 85.5%
Saelemaekers 83%
Hauge 81%
Leao 77%
Ibra 72%
Rebic 67.5%

Long pass success:
Ibra 78%
Hakan 71%
Diaz 69%
Saele 63.5%
Rebic 62.5%
Samu 62.5%
Leao 50%

Cross success:
Diaz 46%
Hakan 37%
Castillejo 29%
Ibra 27%
Rebic 25%
Leao 20%
Saelemaekers 17.5%

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
So there's a chance that we have been top 4 for 37 rounds and then now will drop to fifth in round 38 for the first and last time?

F... this team for making us wait until the last match in Bergamo

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol stakes in reality are real low aren't they.
Some are low some are high.

This is nothing.

But the possibility to see you shut your alpha mouth is too tempting.

Nothing against you. Telling other people they should or should not feel in some way in certain situations is so cringy to me.

Different posters deal with stress in different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule