Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Im really excited about Maignan.

Watch snake now take a lower wage with Juve and Raiola lower commision since they have no leverage anymore :lol:

Id hate it if snake left and we signed some Reina like replacement. Maignan will be good for us. Dude is a champion :lol:

They will not lower nothing. Welthier clubs can buy Donnaruma no problem.Juve give Sceznyi 7 mil, they can surely pay 10 mil for $, and 20m commision for fatty.People forget that he is 22, so Dollar has still room for improvement. We lost balon d or player, I'm okay that we are losing money hungry player. Nothing to be shocked.We will get used to see him at Juve or wherever he goes.

Team will be even more compact. Even in Ibra's new contract there is a clause that he will be paid how much he plays. I love seriousness of menagement. I also hope that this was a lesson for the future to start negotiations earlier . Dollar and his agent weren't honest. Alaba for example wanted much higher salary that Bayern didn't want to give him,so he said I'm going to Real. They made farewell video.where he shed some tears and bye bye.
Any player that hire fatty as his agent wants big money.
Bye bye Dollar. Excellent goalkeeper ,thanks for great memories ,time to move on.Wishing him the best wherever he goes.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So his salary is about 5m gross, with new tax law even less.
Dollar wanted 10m, which is about 18m gross.
we will save 13m every year + 1.5m of his bro
5m saved on commission

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im just upset for Milan & for Paolo.

You?re upset we?re not paying 120m over 5 years for Gigio instead of 35m over 5 years for Maignan? That?s 85m more we can spend on the team.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Maignan hasn't signed yet.
Lille haven't confirmed that they've reached an agreement with Milan.
The deal is far from done. We've seen plenty of deals fall through at a much later stage.
Besides, if there's a club that would be willing to take part in something like this with Elliot's Milan then it's Lille.

This just seems like the next step in Maignan's agreement with Milan from last month.
In April there were reports of Maignan having agreed personal terms with Milan in case Donna doesn't renew.
A few days later his agent stepped forward and confirmed that Maignan doesn't mind being Milan's backup plan if Donna doesn't renew.
Some players would find that degrading or too uncertain for their liking but Maignan clearly doesn't, judging by the reports and his agent's statements.
Donna still has a month left of his contract.

The league season is now over. Milan doesn't need to fear the fan reaction anymore. Maignan can travel to Italy for his medicals.
Milan will go through with this unless a desperate Donna calls Maldini in the middle of the night, with tears in his eyes, begging for an extension, proving he's willing to make sacrifices.

We have? Name the plenty :lol:

This is so over unless Maignan fails his medicals.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You?re upset we?re not paying 120m over 5 years for Gigio instead of 35m over 5 years for Maignan? That?s 85m more we can spend on the team.

I'm upset at not providing the national goalie for the 3 WCs. I'm upset that one of our own wont win back Paolo his appearances record.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Baka makes more mistakes than Meite. When Baka is playing well, he is a world beater. However, he makes mistakes at the worst times. I'm a fan of his but it's a fact.

I was really disappointed when the management chose Tonali for 25-35m instead of Baka on loan.
I'm still disappointed that they wasted the funds on Tonali.
But perhaps Meite is the midfield backup we wanted Baka to be.
He earns less than 1/3 of what Baka is collecting from Chelsea and Napoli, and seems to not mind a backup role.

Baka is better defensively, even stronger in the air. He can handle the single pivot role, which would make him more than just a backup if the team were to switch back to 3 man midfield. But I'm not sure his passing and contributions in the attacking half is good enough for Pioli's approach.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm upset at not providing the national goalie for the 3 WCs. I'm upset that one of our own wont win back Paolo his appearances record.

you are biased towards elliot, so you twisted everything in your head

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you are biased towards elliot, so you twisted everything in your head

Its all in my twisted head that we're losing a prodigy to our biggest rivals.

How I wish that were true.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Biabiany, Cissokho, Robinson, Andre Silva to Monaco.

Totally different situations. Maybe except for Silva and Robinson is a nobody.

But "deal far from done" and "plenty" is just wrong.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Totally different situations. Maybe except for Silva and Robinson is a nobody.

But "deal far from done" and "plenty" is just wrong.

If the player hasn't passed the medical yet then the deal is far from done.

Those were just examples off the top of my head that involved Milan.
I didn't even mention Suazo.

Also, yes, they were all different situations - but that's besides the point.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Mike when Donna comes crawling back:

Tok675l.jpg

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

statistically most medicals go well
I don't have a number of course, but I think 99% of them have no problem

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@SimoneCristao
Milan still in the last period reiterated its offer to #Donnarumma , the best deemed possible and sustainable, 5 years at 8M (7 + 1 bonus)

At the umpteenth no answer he decided to break the delay and without waiting any longer he accelerated for good #Maignan

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think those are very bad arguments against saving 85m over 5 years. Not only that, but fucking up our entire wage structure. The 4m ceiling is now a lot more acceptable by the players knowing that there isn't a 22 year old kid making more than double that amount.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Considering how many deals are actually made, you will never come up with plenty. How many % of medicals usually fail, enough to say that if the player hasn't passed the medical it's far from done?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
MilanNews claims Donnarumma was already preparing to leave the club before the season was over, as he saluted his teammates after Milan secured a place in the Champions League next season.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@SimoneCristao
Milan still in the last period reiterated its offer to #Donnarumma , the best deemed possible and sustainable, 5 years at 8M (7 + 1 bonus)

At the umpteenth no answer he decided to break the delay and without waiting any longer he accelerated for good #Maignan

Looking more likely Donnarumma and Raiola were blindsided. They thought they could delay until the end of the market.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Also, yes, they were all different situations - but that's besides the point.

I don't know, this seems like clutching at straws here. Maignan is a serious goalkeeper that is in high demand. No way he'd accept being used like this. It's done and Gigio will leave.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Hopefully Maignan takes the number 1, sick of seeing stupid numbers in Milan. Random I know lol

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
@SimoneCristao

Imagine if we actually had paid 10m to him for a couple of years and a huge commission to his agent. I'd be pissed off every time i would see him on the pitch.

All that's happening is so fucking good!!!!

And the best thing is that we secured one of the best GK's in europe before the contract was up and can focus on other areas. I just love all this.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I love it that we are moving so quickly. Hoping that most of our transfermarket is done by august and our team is getting ready for the new season ASAP.

Real G's move in silence like lasagna.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think those are very bad arguments against saving 85m over 5 years. Not only that, but fucking up our entire wage structure. The 4m ceiling is now a lot more acceptable by the players knowing that there isn't a 22 year old kid making more than double that amount.

A very good friend of the forum very recently said that "money isnt everything"... that is very true. How are we meant to show face after this?

If we can afford 8m then we can afford 10m. We chase money to stay relevant... if we are no longer that, then wtf are we?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I love it that we are moving so quickly. Hoping that most of our transfermarket is done by august and our team is getting ready for the new season ASAP.

Real G's move in silence like lasagna.

Moving quickly AND getting quality.

We moved quickly last time as well, but then we got a backup in Reina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule