Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
35 mil was never paid and we have time and games to develop backup players

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Y'all talking about Tonali like he's a primavera player that's cost nothing and is on low wages.
He's on 2 million net per year and is gonna end up costing 35 million in transfer fees.
That is too much for someone that will maybe become a good player some day.
Milan can't afford to wait for him to get good for that kind of money.

I wish they were saying ?Patience, patience for Locatelli.? Instead of ?Sell the Primavera fucker?

Now they are saying the opposite unfortunately...

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
i like romagnoli and have no issue saying kjaer and tomori have played better.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I wish they were saying ?Patience, patience for Locatelli.? Instead of ?Sell the Primavera fucker?

Now they are saying the opposite unfortunately...

first part is hardly true and now you say the opposite...well would you look at that.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Conte seems to be gone

And the Inter "project" with him. Whatever pieces Inzaghi/Mihajlovic pick up this summer will be far from a team tailored to win. They have some exciting players but also a lot of old ones, and that team is built exactly for Conte's formation.

I worry a lot for the stadium project. My fantasy is that Elliott announce at the end of the mercato that they go ahead full steam with the stadium alone. :D Argentina can pay for it.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
35 mil was never paid and we have time and games to develop backup players

Is gonna end up costing. The bonus is tied to CL qualification, which was achieved. And Milan didn't make 35 million, 2 milion net salary deal for a player that they expected to be a mere backup.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I can?t disprove on Kjaer because, a more masculine figure on xnxx. But Ilicic is as slow as it gets and cheated by his wife.

I just wanted to tell you I'm putting you back on ignore.

voom

Banned
Reaction score

Now they are saying the opposite...

He didn't want to wait. We were mess first, Gattuso with Baka, then Giampaolo with Biglia. Loca also didn't accept loan. At least he was honest with his intentions. Look at snake behavior.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank fuck Elliot robbed the Chinese blind

Milan were so close to being in Inter's state right now

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raiola believed that milan would raise their offer after qualifying for the Champions League. But the club made the right decision. Milan will save more than 50 million euros over the next five years thanks to the Donnarumma/Maignan switch
@VitoAngele

Even more then 50m
Because that snake would asking every year for a pay rise

Add Snake's brother contract to that 50m.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Gazzetta: Fiorentina will make an offer of 3M€ with a clause of 100M€. If Dušan Vlahović doesn't sign a new contract, he will stay

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Locatelli Free Arrival
Tonali ?35M

locatelli: i want to leave milan because i am scared bakayoko and lucas will keep me on the bench

tonali: i must transform into a prancing flamingo to express my feelings about ac milan in champions league

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
SkySport: AS Roma has made the first offer of 15M€ to Torino for Andrea Belotti.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
locatelli: i want to leave milan because i am scared bakayoko and lucas will keep me on the bench

tonali: i must transform into a prancing flamingo to express my feelings about ac milan in champions league

Locatelli: ?They told I was no longer important for them.?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I can?t disprove on Kjaer because, a more masculine figure on xnxx. But Ilicic is as slow as it gets and cheated by his wife.

Ilicic has been one of the best 3 players in each of last 4 Serie A seasons. He also scored more goals in a single CL game (4 against Valencia in the knockout rounds) than Hakan did in 33 games this season. But he's white and sloveninan so your delusional ass doesn't rate him.

The Kjaer - Romagnoli comparasion is so hilarious I won't even try.

Last edited:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Locatelli Free Arrival
Tonali ?35M

we paid 10 mil for tonali's first season havent paid anything else yet. you yourself said he played like a 10 mil player this season. if we pay remaining then we can expect a 35 mil player to be developed though we hope for more.

talk patience yet have none.

all of us are still waiting for leao to become a 30 mil player and we want it to happen. its strange that you want only some of our prospects and players to do well.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
And the Inter "project" with him. Whatever pieces Inzaghi/Mihajlovic pick up this summer will be far from a team tailored to win. They have some exciting players but also a lot of old ones, and that team is built exactly for Conte's formation.

I worry a lot for the stadium project. My fantasy is that Elliott announce at the end of the mercato that they go ahead full steam with the stadium alone. :D Argentina can pay for it.

Hope they don't actually upgrade with Allegri.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So Romagnoli is being replaced with the 33 year old Kjaer and Hakan with the 33 year old Ilicic?

What a project!
Roma was replaced with Tomo.
Giroud & Ilicic we will see.
If its a plan to have Belotti for free next season or to focus the budget on RW or CM then Maldini is my dad.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Locatelli: ?They told I was no longer important for them.?

tonali:" i have no choice but to surrender to my primal urges and treat pioli's bald head like a wife that put dinner on the table late "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule