Sandro Tonali Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Groin problem is not going to keep him out for long.

I dunno man, have you seen his girlfriend? Hopefully she doesn't make it "worse".

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is Tonali we know and that will make us not miss Kessie a single day.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
The dragon he was supposed to. Child of gattuso and pirlo.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I am so happy we have someone like Tonali in our club. A real bandiera who knows what a privilege it is to play for AC Milan. He is smart, he knows that his salary will raise in the future when he captains the team.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am so happy we have someone like Tonali in our club. A real bandiera who knows what a privilege it is to play for AC Milan. He is smart, he knows that his salary will raise in the future when he captains the team.
He and Theo man. So happy to have them.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That las angle

più perfetto nutmeggio della storia

Needs nanook quality gif

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Italian. Loves the club. Big game player. Da Milan hairstyle.
Difficult not to love Tonali.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian. Loves the club. Big game player. Da Milan hairstyle.
Difficult not to love Tonali.
Big balls in big game. Need more consistency and tactical awareness but he has already 100 appearances.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
LUW9rzv.gif

Code:
replay - https://i.imgur.com/oc8tTHO.gifv
tYmRrEw.gif

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Played like the lost Tonali of 20/21 yesterday. So many misplaced passes.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
5 minutes of Sandro and family in CL Weekly

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Please get better bro. You’ve been shit this year. Take some rest and have a great game against Napoli.

LordMilanese

Primavera
Reaction score
Sandro Tonali, interviewed by Massimo Ambrosini, released these statements to the microphones of DAZN:

His role on the pitch when he was a child:

"I started as a striker, then as time went by I moved back and became a midfielder."

The comparison with Pirlo:

"They told me when I was in Brescia, it had become a bit heavy to bear."

On his idol as a child:

"The first football shirt they gave me was that of Lampard from Chelsea. Then many came from Milan."

Being a Milan fan:

"My support for Milan stems from my father. He always followed Milan, he also went to away games. He was a huge fan, he was one of the curva. He was always tense when Milan played".

On the first time at San Siro:

"My first time at San Siro was a 1-0 Milan-Chievo with a goal by Seedorf in the last minute with a shot into the top corner. I followed Milan as a fan, I would not have never thought of playing for the club with the Rossoneri shirt".

His arrival at Milan:

"In the summer of 2020 I had talked a lot with my mum, my girlfriend and my agent, I dreamed of Milan. The first days were a frenzy. The first year was difficult: dividing being a fan and player it wasn't easy, but after a period of adjustment I made it. At the beginning it was a burden to wear this shirt, I was in a place where I had to try not to disappoint. I was scared, I came from Brescia, everything was different, I too changed with difficulty and with some obstacles, but with Pioli's help I overcame everything. I talked a lot with the coach, he helped me a lot. And now he's doing the same with other players who are experiencing what I've been through. I never thought I'd fail, playing with an empty stadium helped me in the beginning."

The second year:

"I felt more confident and this gave me great strength. Being in charge then gave me further confidence. At that moment I realized I had made the leap in quality. I don't forget the first months at Milan, but since second year I brought out what I had inside".

On Maldini:

"He did so much to bring me here, both him and Massara. I will always be grateful to them".

De Ketelaere's form:

"It's normal, it's the same thing that happened to me. He was paid a lot, he was hired to resolve matches and he's paying for the pressure of being in the spotlight. He's a great player that he needs to find confidence again, we have to help him. One match has to go well and then we'll see the real De Ketelaere."

Leao's form:

"He's a special guy, he's good both on and off the pitch. He's a player who needs two men to be marked. When he lights up, we're on goal in a second. He can always do it, maybe he's not having the continuity of last year, he needs to be stimulated. He has great talent, he's the strongest and he must always put this quality on the pitch."

On Ibra:

"I want to play against him in training, it stimulates you to play against him. When I win practice matches I make fun of him. Every time you lose he slaughters you".

The January crisis:

"In 5 minutes of Milan- Roma the castle we had created collapsed. I still haven't been able to give myself an explanation. I think back to the training sessions of that period and I don't understand how it's possible. We have always trained 100% , then we got to the game and we lost confidence, we were too fragile. The cure was to get back to winning and playing again with courage. We haven't forgotten that month, we studied it and we took small things that must always be kept with us. It's It was madness to have those 7-8 games, two or three can happen, but seven is too many".

On the change of form and the three-man defence:

"After being used to playing man against man it wasn't easy to change everything. But in such a delicate moment it was the turning point, it's a decision that helped us. We didn't play our usual football , but we were more confident on the pitch."

The Champions League:

"We all know it's the best competition you can play. Last year we failed because we could have done it more. With Atletico Madrid at home we were dominating, then the red came. We failed because we are Milan and we can't go out in the group stage. We haven't set ourselves a goal, but we are ambitious and we want to play free of head and legs."

On what he would ask Saint Lucia for the season finale:

"The Champions League final. To win it clearly...".

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
selling a 23 year old sandro tonali is one of the most unserious moments in calcio history

thank you sandro for what you have given to milan's history, you are forever an ac milan champion

Schedule