The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Miralem #Pjanic has been offered to leave #Barcelona for free and both #Juventus and #Inter are reportedly interested in securing the services of the 31-year-old.

Lol at barca, they officially bought Pjanic for 60 last season :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@taura can you bold rumors please?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

What a player. Really hope he stays and keeps himself motivated in games.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@2:55 on the Leao video... Rebic just screams and hits his chest :lol: so happy

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rudy Galetti @RudyGaletti
#Pjanic in output at 0 from #Barcellona (consensual termination with i Blue circleRed circle ) could become a market opportunity for the #Milan . The Flag of Bosnia & Herzegovina wants to go back in Flag of Italy . Evaluations in progress.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
#Pjanic in output at 0 from #Barcellona (consensual termination with i Blue circleRed circle ) could become a market opportunity for the #Milan . The Flag of Bosnia & Herzegovina wants to go back in Flag of Italy . Evaluations in progress.

No.
Unless we get out of Topna's deal but other than that i want Tona to have time to prove his worth.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Why on earth would Milan bid for Pjanic?

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
E5X7nXYWYAk2dOI

Wasn't Ansu fati considered the new messi? I remember they were constantly talking with superlatives about him

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Never saw him play before and don?t know much about him at all

Just merely commented on what I saw that game. He troubled their defenders with little service and seems pretty fast and agile for a guy that?s around 2m tall. He also seems to have a tidy touch in him, idk if he has what it takes to start scoring a lot on a regular basis but he looks good

mediocre player with a lot of ups and downs. We might just as well buy anyone from a serie a midtable team if his level is the standard

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
White heavy check mark#Trincao from the #Barcellona to the #Wolverhampton , under the direction of Mendes: it's official. The former Braga had also been proposed to the #Milan in the last months

loan with option

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Pjanic can surely help Benna, Tonali, Kessie. Quality player with great experience.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@taura can you bold rumors please?

Im usually not bolding rumors that have nothing to do with us but i still find them interesting..will bold from now on :D anyways Nevermore already posted, seema Trincao to Wolves is a done deal, not sure what type tho if its a loan or an outright purchase

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tadic would be such a shrewd deal.

Having Wild be happy and not miserable for a few days would also be pretty sweet.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tadic would be such a shrewd deal.

Having Wild be happy and not miserable for a few days would also be pretty sweet.

Sell Samu then buy Tadic and Wild would have no right to complain for the entire season.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Days of Pjanic as 10 are long gone

Coutinho would be the option from
Barca. Griezmann and switching it to 4411 too but that’s impossible

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think there’s ever been much truth behind James other than Mendes offering him. He’s too injury prone

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see who management decides to sign for the AM role: Sabitzer/Tadic for 20m or James for 10m. All 3 are quality players and a big upgrade on the Turk. Some papers suggest that James is just a smokescreen given his wages but he’d cost 10m less so I can see Paolo passing on that saving to the player. Also, our biggest earner just left so there’s scope to pay one superstar wage assuming Kessie doesn’t ask for the same.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
btw gotta love these journalists :lol:
@DiMarzio: Dusan #Tadic has given his green light to join AC #Milan, however #Ajax do not want to sell him. The player will have to convince the club to let him leave.

Sport (via @AC_MilanFR): Du?an Tadić will join AC Milan this summer

According to Serbian newspaper Kurir Dusan Tadic is close to joining Milan

Gazzetta dello Sport: AC Milan's first target remains Real Madrid's #Isco, however if the Spanish player does not join the club, Dusan #Tadic is the plan B.

**********: #Sampdoria needs money and reduces operating costs. #Damsgaard should leave the club this summer, AC Milan particularly likes him. Sampdoria hopes to cash in on the player.

Luca Marchetti to SkySport: Mikkel Damsgaard won?t leave. Milan are very interested, but Sampdoria does not want to sell him.

:lol:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I don?t think there?s ever been much truth behind James other than Mendes offering him. He?s too injury prone

Yea. It makes 0 sense to me. Economically, stylistically even just logically.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Isco has been out of form lately and hasn’t played much over the last few seasons. Great player on his day but I think Paolo wants somebody coming off a hot season which would make Tadic/Sabitzer the frontrunners followed by James.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Tadic has been excellent with youngsters at Ajax.
So it makes sense to get this type of experience in the attacking part of our team.

I never liked tadic tbh, but maybe I will like him if I see him in a Milan shirt.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
L'Equipe: Loic Bad? will join Rennes for ?20M, the player was a target of AC Milan some time ago!

Gazzetta: Chelsea will extend Tiemou? Bakayoko's contract until 202

@FabrizioRomano: Manchester United will offer Luke Shaw a new contract in the next months. He?s considered a key player and Solskjaer wants Luke to be 100% involved in the project. #MUFC
There?s still nothing agreed with AC Milan for Diogo Dalot. Trippier price tag from Atleti - always ?40m

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
So the change is that realistic clubs won?t participate in crazy wage inflation, and elite players will just go to city/PSG/etc. Clubs realize they can?t sell players for much profit so they just let the contract run out? Sort of the situation we went through with Gigio. Example nobody will pay 100m+ for Camavinga so it?s to his benefit to just wait it out and then get a big contract and sign on fee. There?s no crazy offer that will turn the head of the club and force the sale. Still there has to be a new normal where clubs can sell and not lose players, but there?s a weird disruption to the market happening where some clubs CAN spend like crazy so you don?t want to miss out.

Yeah, players who are on high wages, or who can clearly demand high wages, might tend more to hold their clubs to ransom and if their club is reasonable then they will wind the contract down and then sign for one of a very small number of clubs willing to pay insane wages.

Players who are young and still to move on to an intermediate salary will still be sold because a transfer fee plus wages still makes sense.

I guess it's likely to continue until one or more clubs that take on mumtplie free transfers on insane wages destroy themselves.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Isco would be awsome for the right price. Maybe Madrid let him leave on a free to get rid of his wages. The thing about serie a is that for whatever reason older guys seem to do well here. What we need is a kajer mark 2 for the cam spot and I think isco could be that guy. Plus if he hits form.he could have a few more years left in him. Either way we need to make the right decision.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
All good players but I hope for dinamical and fast players such as Sabitzer, Vlasic, Ziyech...

Pjanic is not no.10 hes a playmaker cm/dm.

Tadic is a very good player! Coming from a Croat. Very good.

Isco... out of form but class no.10. However, cant really defend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule