The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
This tells enough on how stats can be used to know the opponent and set the tactics again them. Which players lose the ball more easily will be pressed more, as for example. This if why Milan?s future shouldn?t alove to have weak players who can be exploited more easily.

But stats is only as useful as its user's willingness to adapt.

In this case, the main user will be Pioli.
Does Pioli has the willingness to adapt and use data as his main source of tactital change? I'm afraid such changes might only works for younger coach, maybe Julian Nagelsmann?

Does Milan have a data science division?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We need one more technical cm, hope that will be solved for the CL.

I also believe that if we take 9pts from spezia, merda, roma games scudetto is ours. World be happy with 7 also.

Also, Mandzo looks good, fit, dangerous! Great help for the team.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Niang milan career highlight.

EtpEAolXUAIM61Y

giphy.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
EtpvHgiXcAEQv0w

Meite and Kessie covering so much ground..also Theos sprint speed :eek: Bolt averaged like 37.5km/h on his 100m world record

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Meite and Kessie covering so much ground..also Theos sprint speed :eek: Bolt averaged like 37.5km/h on his 100m world record

Nice to see Ale also featured on that sprint statistic. Behind Theo but not slow :proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
gab marcotti is such a bastardo... our time in a little bit of sun hurts him so much.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to MilanLive, Paolo Maldini is beginning to think about the summer window and about the centre-back situation. Tomori arrived at Milan on loan with an option to buy set at ?28million. It is clear that the entire second half of the season will serve to assess his level of performance, and that a decision will then be made.

Maldini and Massara want to play it safe though and for that reason they are looking at another profile too in case Tomori does not convince or suffers a bad injury, for example.

The Rossoneri management are testing ground for the 23-year-old Feyenoord centre-back Marcos Senesi, who has made 36 appearances with the Rotterdam club scoring three goals and establishing himself as one of the best in the league.

PianetaMilan confirm Milan?s interest in the ?25m-rated Senesi, and adds that Real Madrid are also in the running with Florentino Perez?s club in fact willing to submit an offer for the Argentine defender.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Love Zlatan but hate it that he's getting more credit than Pioli.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love Zlatan but hate it that he's getting more credit than Pioli.

I think it's fine. Puts pressure on him and away from Pioli and the rest of the team.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But stats is only as useful as its user's willingness to adapt.

In this case, the main user will be Pioli.
Does Pioli has the willingness to adapt and use data as his main source of tactital change? I'm afraid such changes might only works for younger coach, maybe Julian Nagelsmann?

Does Milan have a data science division?

Hopefully not because football is a game with a lot of variables (especially compared to games that are played in turns etc), thus stats will often be missleading and have a lot of self fulfilling prophecies in the stat-picture.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
gab marcotti is such a bastardo... our time in a little bit of sun hurts him so much.

The pain in his face when he had to admit Milan still play well even when Ibra is out injured :lol: ouch...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see no reason for Ibra to leave. (Apart that he wants to join his family). Mandzu will never replace Ibra.
Exactly. Zlatan will basically be deciding by himself when it's time for him to leave. And Mandzu isn't going to be his successor. That will be, as I said Leao. At least I hope so.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nice to see meite with good performance even if its just crotone

because in previous games .... was like krunic2.0 and we need someone better

also new hairstyle
Krunic showed in very few minutes that it's absolutely possible to play horrendous even against Crotone .

Meite did a very good job there, for me amongst the top performers of that game, even "if it's only Crotone".

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC MILAN, "THE STUDIOS: MILAN MEDIA HOUSE"

[/I]A new model of production and distribution of content to make the Club a leader in international sport-entertainment.[/i]

AC Milan has announced today the launch of "The Studios: Milan Media House", the new innovative, self-owned media hub of the Rossoneri, which centralizes the creation, production and distribution of all of the Club's audiovisual content.

In the context of an evolving sports industry - which is shifting more and more towards the entertaining sector - the creation of the new state-of-the-art Studios is the culmination of a two-year digitalization process undertaken by the Club since the arrival of the new ownership in 2018. It also kicks off a new era of opportunities by opening new business venues for the Rossoneri in an increasingly competitive sector.

The Studios are located on the first floor of Casa Milan - AC Milan's headquarters in Milan - an over 1,000 sqm area designed to be an innovative space for the production, creation and development of engaging content, utilizing 100% IP based technology. The new concept aims to revolutionize the consumption of content for the over 500 million Rossoneri fans across the globe by taking the Club closer to them with an all-round and immersive experience.

The Studios: Milan Media House feature three sets directly connected with the press conference room at Milanello and are equipped with cutting-edge technology, including 4K cameras and LCD-LED displays. Operations are managed by one control room with seven workstations. An additional voice-over room for game commentary and the recording of podcasts is also available for use.

The Studios - available for hire to third-parties for their own content production - will allow the Club to produce exclusive content suitable for the different platforms used by AC Milan to communicate with its fanbase, from television to social networks such as Twitch or Tik Tok, offering a new perspective on the Rossoneri world, whilst maximizing the value of the Club's digital assets with its partners.

AC Milan Marketing & Digital Director Lamberto Siega will be managing a team of 40 people in the technical and creative areas reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, Casper Stylsvig. Siega will be responsible for the development of the Studios, allowing the Club to take advantage of future opportunities in this area - from the management of sports rights to OTTs.

Lamberto Siega said: "With The Studios: Milan Media House we are significantly increasing the production of multimedia content, both for traditional and more innovative platforms. The two pillars of the project are the flexibility of sets and the cutting-edge technology, which means spaces can be used also by our commercial partners and third parties - in addition to the Club's internal departments. In fact, besides the production of content, the studios are designed to host TownHalls, meetings with sponsors and teamworking events."

Videos and pictures:
https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/articles/club/2021-02-08/ac-milan-the-studios-milan-media-house

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Has there ever been a 40 y o that has played this good at that age? It's quite evident that Ibra is saving energy these days by not doing small things such as go to corners and collect balls like he used to. Which is completely understandable since he can't really run as much as he could before, but a part from that, all skills and football instincts is all there. To me, he seems to be much much better at heading at goal these days and even more of a threat in front of goal than he was before tbh (apart from penalties, he's been absolute dogshit in that aspect).

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Nope.
Samu isnt even average , he is shit.
Sale improved big time from last season.
He is tireless , fast & smart.
His link up play isnt bad.
He is fine as a backup RW with room to improve.

He is bang average habibi

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Has there ever been a 40 y o that has played this good at that age? It's quite evident that Ibra is saving energy these days by not doing small things such as go to corners and collect balls like he used to. Which is completely understandable since he can't really run as much as he could before, but a part from that, all skills and football instincts is all there. To me, he seems to be much much better at heading at goal these days and even more of a threat in front of goal than he was before tbh (apart from penalties, he's been absolute dogshit in that aspect).

Not for an outfield player really. At a push, maybe Totti is the only one into his late 30s into 40s in recent history - at least in Serie A - I can think of. But he was mainly injured and coming off the bench in his last two seasons. Ibra has had his share of injury/covid outages but playing a lot more.

Edit: I can't spell.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not for an outfield player really. At a push, maybe Totti is the only one into his late 30s into 40s in recent history - at least in Serie A - I can think of. But he was mainly injured and coming off the bench in his last two seasons. Ibra has had his share of injury/covid outages but playing a lot more.

Zanetti was really good till he quit.

Also Di Natale, not really a star but one of the best league players.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Di Natale / Quags have been the Ibra for Udinese / Sampdoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule