• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We can't do this type of Mercato. Our priority is to maintain what we have.

2 signings plus a couple of loans is what we can pray for as renewals will cost money that will come off from whatever budget we have.

We have payments for tomori and tonali.

Milan can also sell players. Like krunic, samu, conti, caldara, laxalt... maybe Leao if u ask me...

We can pay for Belotti, max 25mln since the contract is up, and Pe Paul for sure

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Gigi Buffon announces to Bein Sports: “I’ve decided to leave Juventus at the end of the season, I’m not extending the contract”.

leave the sinking ship :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Belotti and the unknown RW who will shine in this upcoming Euros

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
E1GmVCDXoAAhizu

E1GmVoyWEAgAPX4

E1GmWm0WQAE8igU

E1GmZfNWEAEqAUF

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
which one has the extra ugly red v neck, the replica?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
you see the difference here

enSxbNm.png

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
you see the difference here

enSxbNm.png

Why do they do that shit? The normal version collar/neck is awful. The match kit collar in black is actually nice, and the form-fit Puma kits always look great on the players. Just forces us to buy the expensive one cause it's nicer :head:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Not trying to extend Diaz?s loan would be stupidy.

However then it depends on Real Madrid. Perez said they are in crisis. Will they allow a loan?

They are in crisis because perhaps they wont be able to play in La Liga or CL.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kits are good, its nice! I hate we are Puma but kits are ok. Everything else is shit.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Kits are good, its nice! I hate we are Puma but kits are ok. Everything else is shit.

I don't get it... Puma is the kit designer (and other clothing) but you like the kits? What else is there to hate on as being shit then? Also a lot of their training gear/jackets are very good too.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Why do they do that shit? The normal version collar/neck is awful. The match kit collar in black is actually nice, and the form-fit Puma kits always look great on the players. Just forces us to buy the expensive one cause it's nicer :head:

It's easy, just tell yourself a Milan jersey costs 120 Euro. That red v neck is hideous.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
On the autentic the badge, sponsor and puma logos are printed which is really nice. I have the 18/19 and 19/20 as authentics and they are levels above the replicas. Im now planning to get 20/21 home authenthic. So yeah in my opinion the extra 30? is worth it

Also dont get this Puma hate. I honestly think they did an amazing job so far these years especially with the training and extras. This season away is the only kit that has been meh in my opinion..and maybe the first Puma away kit with the bike over the chest thing

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Also dont get this Puma hate. I honestly think they did an amazing job so far these years especially with the training and extras. This season away is the only kit that has been meh in my opinion..and maybe the first Puma away kit with the bike over the chest thing

Agree completely. Puma's kits have been nice bar the away tire-track mess, and not quite sold on this one. That said, last year people were kicking up a full on the 20/21 home kit when it was leaked and IMO is the best kit we've had in years. Adidas has done far worse in terms of kits overall so far to me.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To all you dickheads who are moaning about Romagnoli just be quiet. The guy is still out captain and clearly wants to stay. He had a solid half of the season game after game eventually fatigue sets in but people just forget and remember the shit times.

words mean nothing
The facts are: he has last year of his contract and Raiola is his agent
If he doesn't renew now, sell
or he will leave for free

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Romagnoli never asked 5-6M. They never discussed with Raiola.

This is what Sky said. So stop believing everything you read.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@Longo: The #Milan remain vigilant on D'Ambrosio: the renewal with Inter is less obvious than a few weeks ago

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The new black jacket w red chevron is very bene

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Looks like we re interested in Anguissa and Berge

Asking price for Anguissa is apparently 25 million GBP. With Everton pushing for him.

Sander Berge has a release clause at 12 mil GBP :eek::eek:
We need to jump on that. Arsenal want him.

Mattheus Pereira at West Brom will definitely be leave WBA.

Joachim Andersen at Lyon was loaned to Fulham. Contract expires next year. Fulham have actually been very strong defensively. And he was hyped up when he was at Samp.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
its an OK kit

Not great and not bad, we've defo had worse in recent years

Yes it's OK. I'm more excited that the shorts and socks seems to be black. Never understood why home kit normally had them white.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
how is it possible, if they bought him for 22m pounds?

Because they were relegated. His release clause before was 40mil

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romagnoli never asked 5-6M. They never discussed with Raiola.

This is what Sky said. So stop believing everything you read.

Don't know what he asked but he hasn't signed anything yet and I'm sure the club has offered him new contract.
It's the same tactics as with dollar. Wait until last moment and threaten to leave for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule