Week 3: Milan vs Lazio 12/09/2021 18:00 CEST

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
For fucks sake

Don't see any issue him with ... so far.

Dw3TC1t.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Probable line-ups from both teams(Sky):

ba898d2f37f907365ffb69d37acba643.jpg
8ee18418270de858ccbb74d7d2b85ed3.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Florenzi? Does Pioli want to lose this on purpose

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky is usually wrong with their predictions. Looks like Immobile will play and maybe even Lazzari. I think Pioli will start with Ibra, bringing Rebic late. Tonali and Kessie in midfield. No way we play Florenzi instead of Saelemaekers. Florenzi looked terrible with us and worse in Italy while Saelemaekers has been on fire. Only reason might be to rest Saelemaekers for Liverpool?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
This will be our first test

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I wanna see the saeles yall hyping up.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm so fucking excited.

Even before the return of Kessie, Ibra and OG I felt confident for this game. Now we have a full squadra lacking only Messias as an option.

Vincere.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Good, for a second a i thought you didnt want Salad to play.
But Florenzi deserves his chance and is probably in a better shape than Salad.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont know about him deserving.. He was disgustingly bad in his cameos against samp and cagliari.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This will be our first test

Yes to not humiliate Lazio with a Jersey hold up at the end of March

A test of restraint

32-3 final score

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If Ibrahimovic is fit he will murder Acerbi and Felipe Luiz

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Probable line-ups from both teams(Sky):

ba898d2f37f907365ffb69d37acba643.jpg
8ee18418270de858ccbb74d7d2b85ed3.jpg

So dumb.. why run the wingers Pioli... just go 4312 or 3412

-----------Maignan-----------
-----Fik----Kjaer---Roma----
Cal----Kess-----Tonal----Theo
-------------Diaz--------------
------Ibra/OG---Leao/Reb----

Seems obvious to me to just not run wingers. Puts Rebic and Leao in ideal positions to be threats and also benefits our backup "side backs" as they would be a lot better as wing backs (Florenzi, Ballo-toure). And it keeps Pioli's precious double pivot. Limited coach.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
So dumb.. why run the wingers Pioli... just go 4312 or 3412

-----------Maignan-----------
-----Fik----Kjaer---Roma----
Cal----Kess-----Tonal----Theo
-------------Diaz--------------
------Ibra/OG---Leao/Reb----

Seems obvious to me to just not run wingers. Puts Rebic and Leao in ideal positions to be threats and also benefits our backup "side backs" as they would be a lot better as wing backs (Florenzi, Ballo-toure). And it keeps Pioli's precious double pivot. Limited coach.

Yea.. let?s change the line up and play a back 3

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good, for a second a i thought you didnt want Salad to play.
But Florenzi deserves his chance and is probably in a better shape than Salad.

Seeing Florenzi get demolished time and again against Bulgaria makes me think this probably isn't true. Saelemaekers was in great shape in his games with Belgium. Only reason he might rest him is to prepare for Liverpool. Hopefully Pioli and his team have been preparing for the Anfield game since the day the draw was made. I'm sure we'll see a similar sort of performance as the one against United, but with an actual working squad and without Castillejo up front.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Despite testing negative for COVID-19, Giroud did not train this morning with the Milan team and it’s unlikely that he gets called for the Lazio encounter

[@SkySport]

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Despite testing negative for COVID-19, Giroud did not train this morning with the Milan team and it?s unlikely that he gets called for the Lazio encounter

[@SkySport]

Fingers crossed he's available for Wednesday.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fckk just remembered that I am at work.
Yeaah ama have to hide in a room

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Yea.. let?s change the line up and play a back 3

You act like its so hard and like players are ******ed and can only play 1 way... it's not difficult. Probably the same type of guy who thinks Calabria because he's right footed can only play RB. Yet Mancini plays him at LB first game with the nazionale and he does great. Wow! So hard!....

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
You act like its so hard and like players are ******ed and can only play 1 way... it's not difficult. Probably the same type of guy who thinks Calabria because he's right footed can only play RB. Yet Mancini plays him at LB first game with the nazionale and he does great. Wow! So hard!....

Huhuhu. Lets play calabria lb theo rb because why not hehehe.

Yea no. Keep back 4

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huhuhu. Lets play calabria lb theo rb because why not hehehe.

Yea no. Keep back 4

Such a dumb low iq response. You couldn't make a legitimate argument so you just make purposely off claims that nobody has actually suggested. Don't bother replying.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Such a dumb low iq response. You couldn't make a legitimate argument so you just make purposely off claims that nobody has actually suggested. Don't bother replying.

Because its not worth arguing !!! We simply arent gonna play a back 3 vs Lazio so why bother

Also the dumbest thing we could do is change a winning system

But sure!! Lets change to a back 3

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score

Takes a lot of training to change formations and play with any kind of confidence. No offense but your assertion is a bit naive.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Correas the one whos always done damage to us. Thank God he's gone from there.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Milan’s expected lineup vs. Lazio according to Sky:

Maignan; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Florenzi, Brahim, Leao; Rebic

Don’t like this.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Florenzi shown something in training I didn’t see otherwise it’s a weird choice but if we wanna rest Alex guess we got no choice but play him for 50-60m

He’s shown nothing so far in his cameos as far as I see it but it’s still early. It was mainly the hesitancy and lack of any sorta explosiveness he shown, and he’s supposed to be the opposite and bigger character

Other than that I like the line up. Hopefully Ale continues good form and he deserves to start if Kjaer is bit tired, seeing Kessie-Tonali here will give us an idea if they will take on Liverpool or if Benna steps in

Either way having Kessie, Tonali, Baka and Benna for two spots :love: and we got Adli & Pobega on loan too!

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Takes a lot of training to change formations and play with any kind of confidence. No offense but your assertion is a bit naive.

nope, it's not that hard sorry

Schedule