Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
We took Seedorf & Pirlo off them, they took Calhanoglu, Cassano and Guglielminpietro off us.

Sweet. As always, the pendulum swings in our favour.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ByeFelicia.jpg

Moved to former players section.

you trying to jinx his move? :head:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Delete the thread

I also suggest to remove from YouTube every Milan match with the turko on the pitch

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Thanks for everything Kebab, you were as relevant for us as traffic lights are in GTA

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
how big was the difference between what we offered and what is he earning at inter now?

maybe also move thread?

5mil base + 1 mil bonuses + an undisclosed fee to his agent

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
this is what he is getting now, right?

and how much did we offer?

it doesnt look like such a big figure, maybe we couldve done more to keep him.

4m I think, he wasn't worth more

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just for 0,5m he moved to this mercenary club being sold out pieces after pieces... no sportive project. I guess he should have regrets. Let's see de vrij and Lautaro be sold on a few weeks...

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FFS this commode- Hakan played well against genoa at home fuck sake, who cares

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Stefano Agresti at Calciomercato.com criticizes Milan's decision to let Hakan leave.

"We are not used to talking later, with the result achieved: very easy. And neither we do this time: with the choice of Milan not to give importance to Calhanoglu - who moved to Inter - we expressed ourselves at the moment and our views were not well received by many Rossoneri fans, who had a strange attitude towards the Turk: when he left it seemed they had lost a half-player, instead of a basic element of Milan that has excelled for twelve months in the post-pandemic period. A strange attitude, in our opinion, probably dictated more by anger at his departure to Inter than by a calm logical judgment.

The behavior of the Milan fans with Calhanoglu was in line with that of the Rossoneri managers: patience, we will get a better one. Everyone underestimated how much this player weighed on Pioli's team, in which he was the man of balance: he gave quality to the attacking part and support to the midfield, he added creativity but also competition and substance. That the fans were not well-disposed towards him is after the first disappointing seasons, but how is it possible that the club did not ask itself, refusing to give him 5 million per season: it is true, he demanded a lot of money, but how much it does cost us to get such a strong and complete player? An incomprehensible assessment error, exploited by Inter, attentive and ready to take advantage of Milan's doubts.

Against Genoa, Calhanoglu played a great game: an assist, a great goal, one even better canceled due to an offside position by Perisic, a lot of work for the team balance. Clearly, a match is not enough to express absolute and final assessments, but the first feeling conveyed by the Turk was really positive. At the same time, Milan will play Genoa tomorrow without replacing Calhanoglu: everyone costs a lot, so they are waiting for a luxury remnant of a top club, hoping it is Isco and not a worse one than him. Who knows if Rossoneri fans, and even managers, continue to think that giving up Calhanoglu was the right choice. "

Last edited:

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
FFS this commode- Hakan played well against genoa at home fuck sake, who cares

I actually thought Hakan played exactly like Hakan. Great assist and great goal. Then as the half progresses, he got less and less visible. He still had some good sprayed passes here and there, but wasn't really 'running the game'. (Certainly not like KDB)

In the 2nd half, the fucker did some of his usual shit. Messing up simple passes, passing directly to opponent, and then hesitating in a counter-attack and wasting the chance. He will be influential but i expect him blow hot and cold theoughout the season.

Thanks for a good 6 months with us. Now he can fuck off like any other Inter player.

Ps. We really need Y.Adli or Vlasic and a competent RW. With Bakayoko and Pellegri supposedly on the way, only these 2 holes remain.

Ps2. Fuck Inter

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2021/08/calhanoglu-trolls-ac-milan-after-inter-debut/

The more I think about it, the more it's becoming clear that when Hakan was saying that no one bar Pioli wanted him at the club, he wasn't referring to the management and the fans only, but also to his former teammates.

Otherwise I can't explain those shameless words about his former teammates. Is that how you talk about friends and your old club? Nope. That's how you talk when all bridges have burnt and you want to take another shot on them.

Thanks god this cancer is gone. I don't care if he becomes next Gianni Rivera and wins three ballon d'ors. He's a despicable, toxic person. Stay away from Milan forever.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2021/08/calhanoglu-trolls-ac-milan-after-inter-debut/

The more I think about it, the more it's becoming clear that when Hakan was saying that no one bar Pioli wanted him at the club, he wasn't referring to the management and the fans only, but also to his former teammates.

Otherwise I can't explain those shameless words about his former teammates. Is that how you talk about friends and your old club? Nope. That's how you talk when all bridges have burnt and you want to take another shot on them.

Thanks god this cancer is gone. I don't care if he becomes next Gianni Rivera and wins three ballon d'ors. He's a despicable, toxic person. Stay away from Milan forever.
That's low
Talking about your ex team mates like that
No matter how truth it is, especcially when he is shit for numerous occasion

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

Ow shit, this is disrespectful

What kind of mentality is that?

Also Football Italia hates Milan, arent they?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
That's low
Talking about your ex team mates like that
No matter how truth it is, especcially when he is shit for numerous occasion

His teammates are liking his Instagram posts with Inter. Kessie liked most of them, Kalulu and some others.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Tbh that comment doesn't necessarily need to be aimed at his former team mates, you guys use anything for an agenda :lol:

Schedule