The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I can see us buying Dalot only if MU agrees to lower price to ~10m
But they are delusional, like Chelsea

I'm sure he's worth more than that, but it might take another loan for him to prove and for us to gather the money.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori is basically changing one bench for another for half a season. No way we are buying him for 30m
Really strange transfer

Apparently there?s some drama involving him at Chelsea. If we get a 20 million option, I think we will take it up.

ChunnySideUp

Primavera
Reaction score
Not sure about English defenders though...
But we could use him for depth for sure!

Wasn?t he like one of the next big things couple of seasons ago?
Zouma took his place this year. Not sure what to think about him...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I hope we end up in the same group as Leipzig in CL next season.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan Ibrahimovic to CorSport: "I'll decide my future at the end of the season with AC Milan. As long as I feel good on the pitch, I keep playing. Donnarumma? He's the best goalkeeper in the world, it's not normal that he has never played a Champions League match"

Typical Ibrahimovic style. Zlatan says: "Some weeks ago Pierre Kalulu [20 years old] made his debut with AC Milan and he was wearing gloves. I told him to take them off! How looks a young centre back making his debut with gloves? For sure he's not gonna scare the striker...". @FabrizioRomano
Kalulu after talking to Zlatan:
5b4f7c23fb52bfd9b1ec88776aa9bb79.jpg

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Tomori looks like the anti-Romagnoli....

he has insane acceleration....

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
We should sign no defenders. We should let Maldini and Bonera secretly train and play them in the last games of the season.

Scudetto 100%

#youngtalents

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Tomori looks like the anti-Romagnoli....

he has insane acceleration....
Maybe he will be ....
Option 25mil. Sell Roma for 40mil Get Simakan 15 mil :D
Maldini took a Roma , spread some magic & transform it to two good CDs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Why are we waiting so long with the new match threads :D?

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
I just love chelski evaluations of the players ?You want Tomori? A 23yr old who played 5-6 games in the last season and a half? Ok, that would be 30 million. :lol: No way this guy is worth kore than 10/15 mil

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just love chelski evaluations of the players ?You want Tomori? A 23yr old who played 5-6 games in the last season and a half? Ok, that would be 30 million. :lol: No way this guy is worth kore than 10/15 mil

The problem is that if some fodder EPL team need cb, they can offer 30m easily.
That's why chelsea holds on to their players even if they spend half of their life in loans or injured. There is always a chance to sell to EPL for insane money

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You try to find a homegrown Nesta, Brazilian Aldair, another Stam from Holland, a Spanish Hierro, look to Germany for a Sammer... in these times you'd settle for Roberto Ayala but wot feck is Paolo doing in England looking for a defender.

If this happens, I'm going to start thinking he's really Nigerian bc of parents... altho not too sure wot to make of a Nigerian defender but thats a different problem.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

English prices yeah :lol:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
Mario #Mandžukić is waiting for #ACMilan chosen. Decisive hours. He has rejected many bids from Russia (Spartak, Lokomotiv and CSKA Mosca) and Spain (CeltaVigo). Last week #Besiktas opened talks, but the croatian striker wants #Milan and his priority is still the return to SerieA

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Its a EPL valuation. GIGIO d be 150M and kessie, theo 100M each it they played for some epl club.
I d not go euro over 20M for this guy. But its maldini call.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mandukic to milan is picking up steam in the croatian media.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What did I just read these last 10 pages? Milan aren't building for the future because we have what? 5 players on loan if we get MM17, Meite, and Tomori? Meite and Tonali are option to buy, Dalot, Diaz we can negotiate end of season? Tomori is the only actual dry loan.

And, you need to be U23 to be part of building a team? Yeah sure if you target CL places in 2025 maybe. Where does this logic even come from? We're not Leipzig or Ajax, we're Milan. We're looking to keep our talents and grow them for their peak here to actually win something relevant.

IlGallo

Beginner
Reaction score
GdS: #ACMilan and Chelsea reached an agreement in principle over Tomori, based on a six-month loan

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Upamecano 42m in the summer

30m for Tomori

Fairly sure the latter will turn out to be the better deal by summer

Kinda enjoying the mini meltdown of Chelsea fans on Twitter after they?ve spent a few days speculating how well we?ll develop their player :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Already tracked by Tottenham, Brazilian international defensive all-rounder Eder Milit?o (turning 23 on January 18), according to latest Italian news, has been targeted by AC Milan and AS Roma as well. Former Porto and S?o Paulo backliner, currently on a deal with Real Madrid until June 2025, might be loaned out before January's over.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I would like players that can both upgrade the team and increase the level of comedy expressed by Pigeon on this forum.

Is that Lovato guy good enough? If not, what are other possible candidates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule