The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bayern just decided to pay €45M clause for Upamecano.

The question is who will pay Bennacer’s clause if we don’t remove it?

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
They blured out Tatas face because he isn't using a mask and seems to be wiping his nose with his hands...:fp:

mayJBFm.png

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
What a shitty league the bundesliga is... top tier: serie a , la liga, pl

Then below theres the bundesliga , ligue 1 etc etc

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I like Tomori but he has looooong way to go to become a top top cb. Id love to see Ramos in Milan in the summer. Season is long. Him, Kjaer, ROmagnoli and Gabbia will all play enough.

Upamecano is a sick player though. Im sure in 2, 3 years Milan will be able to buy such players, afirmed start for 40-50 mln. But not now.

Belotti: This year I dont know how much you guys watched him but he plays REALLY GREAT. Like really, really good. Honestly, best I've seen him play. His passing and assisting is on a real high quality level. Hes in top form. But Torino is....

Why not to take him. Its the last year of contract. If not in the summer, in winter for low fee. If Cairo doesnt want, then for free. After all Lord will be 40 next season.

And... THE TEAM IS FINNALLY FIT!!! Can you imagine that!!

Guyz we have a very important weekend. Fingers crossed for our boys and for Lazio and Napoli!

Wish you all good times

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Brahim has some Bojan vibe to him, makes me uneasy. Quick and talented but all over the place sometimes.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I like Tomori but he has looooong way to go to become a top top cb. Id love to see Ramos in Milan in the summer. Season is long. Him, Kjaer, ROmagnoli and Gabbia will all play enough.

Upamecano is a sick player though. Im sure in 2, 3 years Milan will be able to buy such players, afirmed start for 40-50 mln. But not now.

Belotti: This year I dont know how much you guys watched him but he plays REALLY GREAT. Like really, really good. Honestly, best I've seen him play. His passing and assisting is on a real high quality level. Hes in top form. But Torino is....

Why not to take him. Its the last year of contract. If not in the summer, in winter for low fee. If Cairo doesnt want, then for free. After all Lord will be 40 next season.

Guyz we have a very important weekend. Fingers crossed for our boys and for Lazio and Napoli!

Wish you all good times

This makes me hopeful, the guy has pretty good chances of cementing the starting spot pretty soon then.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Wish you all good times
From this I take it you rate Gabbia higher than Tomori?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
From this I take it you rate Gabbia higher than Tomori?

No, I see Gabbia also as a good talent, old school stile. Tomori is an agressive, pressing CB who is fast as hell, but he has things to work on thats obvious and its ok. On passing, movement on crosses, going out in pressing not all the time etc. He just arrived in calcio. Od say hes more modern then Gabbia but Matteo has done also good things this year. Very smart and calm defender.

The one I don't specially adore is Romagnoli.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Tata did not wear a mask coming off of the bus against Crotone either. This guy an anti-masker or what?..

He was cleaning his nose with a handkerchief and not with his masks.
Do you snot in your mask?

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
no way milan is gonna buy brahim but not tomori, right

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We will probably pass on both.

I'm willing to bet that we take Tomori. He's been very impressive and looks to be worth 28m. Really hard to beat one on one.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
You can now sign up to buy a virtual ticket for the derby versus Inter Milan on Sun 21 Feb at 3pm CET.

https://derbytogether.acmilan.com/e...02_virtual_ticket&utm_content=banner_website&

Tickets are €10 and come with bonuses, it was said there are three tiers €10, €15 and €20 but only see €10 seats available on the site. Purchasing a ticket before 22 Feb (so before the matchday) enters you into a raffle to win prizes with the draw on March 5. All proceedes go to Fondazione Milan for any tickets purchase.

Edit: Ticket is €10 and then €10 shipping for the physical goods they send to you, so €20 total.

BIG NOTE: Purchasing a virtual ticket does not entitle you to watch AC Milan v Inter on 21/02/2021
Shipping to Italy is free, shipping to any country outside of Italy will come with additional variable costs

So you get a virtual ticket, and some goodies, but don't actually get to watch the match :lol: So yeah.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can now sign up to buy a virtual ticket for the derby versus Inter Milan on Sun 21 Feb at 3pm CET.

https://derbytogether.acmilan.com/e...02_virtual_ticket&utm_content=banner_website&

Tickets are ?10 and come with bonuses, it was said there are three tiers ?10, ?15 and ?20 but only see ?10 seats available on the site. Purchasing a ticket before 22 Feb (so before the matchday) enters you into a raffle to win prizes with the draw on March 5. All proceedes go to Fondazione Milan for any tickets purchase.
Yup, I already purchased mine

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Dalot to SportWeek:

On Italian football: “On a physical level and in terms of game intensity, Italian football is certainly more demanding than Portuguese, but we who come from that have already shown that we know how to adapt to different contexts. This is what I’m doing here, and for me represents a reason for pride.”

On adapting at Milan: “The fact of having known Leao for years and being his friend is helping me a lot, but I was also lucky to find a group of players and a coaching staff who are as one. This has accelerated my acclimatization.”

On Leao: “We are quite different. He is much more extroverted off the pitch, and even on the pitch, I seem more concentrated. Not that he isn’t, let’s say he is different. Maybe that’s why we are so good friends, because I’m almost a father figure to him. I reassure him, I invite him to reflect before doing something, to take it easy. I stay close to him and tell him what is good and what is not good. He does the opposite: he says I have to be looser, that I don’t have to worry too much about everything. We are the opposite of each other, it’s fun.”

On Pioli: “I like his ability to communicate with the players, making everyone feel useful and special, whether he plays every match or takes the field once a month. As a coach, he is doing a fantastic job. Serie A speaks for him.”

If he expected to play more: “When I accepted Milan’s proposal, I had a more important goal than others, to feel the scent of grass again; before that, to return to considering myself a player after all the injuries that had held me back in the last three years. So far I have always been at the coach’s disposal. Then I wanted to show that I deserve to play, through daily work. And I think I have achieved this goal too: up to now, I have played 16 games. It seems very positive to me.”

On the differences with Calabria: “From a full-back, Pioli wants balance: defensive compactness and ability to push. Compared to Calabria, I’m perhaps a bit more offensive. Having different characteristics is a resource: Davide, Theo and I have different qualities and this is a good thing, because it offers the coach the possibility of choice and increases competitiveness in training. In a great club like Milan, competition raises the overall level of the team.”

On the Scudetto dream: “Are we starting to believe it? It’s normal when you get a lot of points and in the locker room, there are players, winners like Zlatan or Bonera and Dida. The important thing is to keep the balance. If we can, I’m convinced that we will fight all the way to the title “.

On the Europa League: “We must respect Red Star, the next opponent. Alone, the Milan crest we wear on our chest does not win the games. Without an audience they lose a lot, but remain dangerous”.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Feck bayern, feck upa & feck the user called nostradamus.

(Only messing Nostra, just pissed you signed Upa)

On a related note, Utd are seriously after Ibrahima Konate... feck them both if it happens.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Feck bayern, feck upa & feck the user called nostradamus.

(Only messing Nostra, just pissed you signed Upa)

On a related note, Utd are seriously after Ibrahima Konate... feck them both if it happens.

We don't go after the players that become 'stars'. We go after players like Mohamed Simakan who RB have now signed to replace Upamecano. It's riskier but cheaper and with great scouting can have huge upside. Tomori isn't as cheap as Simikan if we believe the numbers, so could have been a better deal, but I really like what I see of Tomori so far. I think he can be a great defender, so i'm not sad that we can't compete for players like Upamecano or Konate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule