The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If we replace Casti with Ilicic I wouldnt be mad. Both valued around the same. And on a two year deal he wouldn?t be the worse signing. But thats the budget option.

:thumbsup:

Ilicic ain't fodder (he averages a goal/assist every 2 games in over 300+ Serie A matches) and is able to play anywhere across the front line and is a match winner on his day. Also, he's been a key factor behind Atalanta consistently qualifying for the CL so would be a smart depth signing for just 5m.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
IF he stays as a backup option. We already have Ibra uptop, there's no need to have another passenger in the first 11

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So is this Georgian winger reported by any other sources?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Ilicic ain't fodder (he averages a goal/assist every 2 games in over 300+ Serie A matches) and is able to play anywhere across the front line and is a match winner on his day. Also, he's been a key factor behind Atalanta consistently qualifying for the CL so would be a smart depth signing for just 5m.

:thumbsup: I like the signing for the price. He's still good, people are just looking at his age.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Yikes Ilicic. Can't wait for his depressing episodes where he will be absent for tons of games.

We don't need depth, we need starter RW. It seems that our problem with right winger will continue for another season... :rolleyes:

Well, he's not worse than Samu for sure but can we finally upgrade that fucking position with younger and talented player who is not struggling with depression?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yikes Ilicic. Can't wait for his depressing episodes where he will be absent for tons of games.

We don't need depth, we need starter RW. It seems that our problem with right winger will continue for another season... :rolleyes:

Well, he's not worse than Samu for sure but can we finally upgrade that fucking position with younger and talented player who is not struggling with depression?

Think this Kva kid will come in for RW

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If they get the kid from Rubin I would guess they would be put him at RW. Ilicic can play both CAM or RW.

I'm guessing it would be Rebic & Leao at LW.

If Brandt joins, he plays LW, RW and CAM.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
That's a lot of wingers in the team and let's not forget that Diaz can play on both wings too.

I'm afraid that we will end without CAM because Ilicic(?) and georgian kid can play there too. :rolleyes:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Signing Ilicic and selling Leao will make this the worst mercato since Mirabelli?s 2017 mercato.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@kors_andreas
As reported by @NonEvoluto days ago, I got confirmation that AC Milan are still interested in Bakayoko, but AC Milan will not place any bids until the last minute. Chelsea are frustrated because they know about the interest of AC Milan and want to sell him quickly.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I still think well get vlasic in the end. Hes the one that makes most sense!

Hope im right

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Andrea Longoni in his latest piece for MilanNews, there are two options on the table: 1) Romagnoli moves to another club in a swap deal and 2) Romagnoli leaves on a free transfer next summer. To date, the latter is more likely.

It will be very difficult to get any cash offers for the defender, especially in this financial climate, so the situation is indeed tricky. Mino Raiola, the player’s agent, is very happy with the situation as he has the upper hand.

A month ago, the Dutch-Italian proposed a swap deal involving Juventus winger Federico Bernareschi, another client of his. However, Milan said no to this opportunity straight away, not interested in the former Fiorentina man.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think that Saelemaekers is good enough to be a starter and both Vlasic/Diaz are primarily AM's so one would need to play there. It's a possibility but I wouldn't rule out signing a starting RW either.

The dream is Ziyech and maybe with a couple of good sales maybe we can get a paid loan + option deal.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Letting players leave for free is the last thing this could should do.

What do you propose we do? It?s easy to say what we shouldn?t do but should be done?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Letting players leave for free is the last thing this could should do.

this is what raiola does now - same is happening with pogba
if he cant get better deal he is ready to keep player in the club and negotiate contract as agent of free player.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With Varane leaving & Ramos gone I wonder if Romagnoli becomes an option for Real? Maybe a swap deal with them given the excellent relations?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Georgian people are amazing. They truly value stuff like integrity, loyalty, friendship, etc. Very dependable and trustworthy.

Amazing place to visit and have friends in

Yes I love it there. The amazing food also helps. :D

Yeah, food and wine are great too, pretty much everything, except the women, although there were some hotties.

I've thought about visiting Georgia for a couple of years! It seems to be a somewhat hidden gem with beautiful nature.

What's wrong with the women?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What do you propose we do? It?s easy to say what we shouldn?t do but should be done?

Negotiate contracts when there are 2 years left and not 1. If the player refuses, immediately stop playing him and find a substitute.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Romagnoli needs to be swapped by any solid player they can find. Better then for 0. But not Bernardeschi!

Ilicic is a top player in last 25m...

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Negotiate contracts when there are 2 years left and not 1. If the player refuses, immediately stop playing him and find a substitute.

To be fair we did stop playing him and found a substitute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no chance Romagnoli will renew considering we offer less than requested and also he is not a guaranteed starter

I hoped we could park him at Lazio in the Luiz Alberto deal

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Who says that?s not what happened with Romagnoli?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
According to Andrea Longoni in his latest piece for MilanNews, there are two options on the table: 1) Romagnoli moves to another club in a swap deal and 2) Romagnoli leaves on a free transfer next summer. To date, the latter is more likely.

It will be very difficult to get any cash offers for the defender, especially in this financial climate, so the situation is indeed tricky. Mino Raiola, the player?s agent, is very happy with the situation as he has the upper hand.

A month ago, the Dutch-Italian proposed a swap deal involving Juventus winger Federico Bernareschi, another client of his. However, Milan said no to this opportunity straight away, not interested in the former Fiorentina man.

Thank God we don?t have to worry about signing Bernardeschi since the Fat Controller Raiola?s his agent. After potentially losing both Donna + Roma for free, I?m sure we?ll never do business with him again thankfully.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
The dream is Ziyech and maybe with a couple of good sales maybe we can get a paid loan + option deal.

Unless Chelsea already have a buyer in mind, I think they?d be open to loaning him to us given our good relations and the fact that we signed Tomori for 30m. Ziyech signed last summer on a 5-year deal for 40m so his book value next year would be 24m. Therefore, a 5m loan with 24m option to buy could seal the deal and help them avoid a capital loss. The only issue would be his wages as I believes he?s on 6m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule