The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why rushing Kjaer ?
Guess warming him up for the Inter game.

Right, Tomori would presumably start in the EL. Roma workhorse will probably have to play 3 matches in a week.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kalu-Timo in EL?

One can hope. I guess Romagnoli will play every game he's available the rest of the season. Which I don't mind, he's been solid as of late.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
One can hope. I guess Romagnoli will play every game he's available the rest of the season. Which I don't mind, he's been solid as of late.
Not a matter of preference.
Rotating is about keeping Roma fresh for matches that matter more & give minutes for promising players like Kalu & Gabbia.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Not a matter of preference.
Rotating is about keeping Roma fresh for matches that matter more & give minutes for promising players like Kalu & Gabbia.

Romagnoli will be fine.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Kalulu-Tomori

Pure sex and speed.

Sex, speed, and double poor aerial marking....

Not saying they won't be great at it eventually, both are full of potential for sure. But as of now they don't complement each other's weaknesses so why is this the CB combo you want?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Why rushing Kjaer ?
Guess warming him up for the Inter game.

For sure. If we do well enough against Spezia, Kjaer will prob come off early to preserve him v. Inter but get him a good warmup this weekend for a while v. Spezia

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
69A44137-A774-4279-BE39-EBC2B1AEE168.jpg

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
giphy.gif

Bennacer 15 million. Barella? 40-45 million

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
I hope Napoli will stay unbeaten against old whore

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a doushbag ...
The questiom wasnt about you midget , just wish Gatu good luck & shut the fuck up like any half decent person.

Hopefully after the game Gatu's job will be more secure than his

You think Gattuso is going to cry about it if he gets sacked? The guy has enough money in his bank account lol. It's not like he needed to go into coaching. Same goes for Pirlo.

Unfortunately for both them of them it's only going to get worse in their coaching careers. Both started out so young at top clubs. If they fail it's practically over before it started lol.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So guys , regardless of price , who will you choose & why among Belotti , Zapata & Kean.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Belotti, because he is from lombardia

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
You think Gattuso is going to cry about it if he gets sacked? The guy has enough money in his bank account lol. It's not like he needed to go into coaching. Same goes for Pirlo.

Unfortunately for both them of them it's only going to get worse in their coaching careers. Both started out so young at top clubs. If they fail it's practically over before it started lol.

You really think this is only about money? If you're gattuso, and you are coaching a club like Napoli, you really think he doesn't mind when he gets sacked? :fp:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I want Napoli to smash Juventus. Juve keeps playing top 5 teams that are depleted with injuries, fucking lucky cheating bastards. No Koulibaly or Manolas available....

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
As for our midfield targets this summer, Svanberg or Schouten from Bologna would be ideal to replace Krunic and be Bennacer's understudy. Might not be the most glamorous names, but either player can be functional to the team given they're experienced Serie A players and are already playing in a 4231 for Bologna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule