The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
2 derby losses, when was the last time this happened though. ugh. Im so pissed not going to lie. Damn it cutrone your past you would have buried that 1 in

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
can we buy Sadio Mane?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2 derby losses, when was the last time this happened though. ugh. Im so pissed not going to lie. Damn it cutrone your past you would have buried that 1 in

7 years ago

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine if only our world class SD didn't wait for the last day of the mercato and bought an actual winger.

Leonardo came in towards the end of the transfer market. He brought in two great players in winter. He seems to be doing an awesome job.

Stop being a huge anus.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso after the game:

“The first half we were constantly getting pressed and unable to play out. In the second, we changed a few things. We struggled with their through runs and they’d systematically run past us with four or five players.

“I get criticised at times for being too defensive, but you have to remember the characteristics of the players at my disposal.

“I think that after going 2-0 down, any other side would’ve collapsed. Inter combine quality with physical strength, so I am happy with the performance. If we didn’t do what we wanted in the first half, the credit goes to Inter.

“We created chances, we went very close to an equaliser at the end. The defeat that hurts me the most was Kessie and seeing what happened on the bench. That is something I cannot accept with the way I see football, the way I see the team and the group ethic.

“There has to be respect for everyone in the dressing room and it was just unacceptable. I am the Coach, I have to take care of discipline in the dressing room and the players know how much I care about that.

“You can criticise my tactics, but I built my career on respect, group ethics, representing the jersey, honouring the teammates who haven’t played for months. This means the world to me and that is why it is a double defeat.

“I will have my say over the next few days.”

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie after the game:

Kessie was irritated when he was substituted, Biglia told him off for the attitude and he reacted with fury, having to be held back by several teammates.

“It was the adrenaline of the match situation, I was frustrated coming off and really wanted to do more. I took it out on Lucas and it was a mistake, I apologised afterwards.

“He is older than me and I should learn from him. I’m sorry.”

Lucas Biglia after the game:

“Franck knows what I said and we clarified the situation afterwards. We all want to win, but this is not something we should do in front of everyone. Maybe save it for the dressing room.

“We above all feel bad for this embarrassing scene, I feel ashamed of it and apologised to the lads and Coach in person. It was not what we wanted, we embarrassed the club we represent and it won’t happen again.”

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Leonardo came in towards the end of the transfer market. He brought in two great players in winter. He seems to be doing an awesome job.

Stop being a huge anus.
He got Paqueta in October and Piatek was a forced move that wouldn't have happened if Higuain stayed.

He knew we need a winger since the start of the season and did nothing to fix that.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He got Paqueta in October and Piatek was a forced move that wouldn't have happened if Higuain stayed.

He knew we need a winger since the start of the season and did nothing to fix that.

He got Paqueta in October so it doesn't count as a winter transfer? What?

With Higuain, the reality was that he started getting pissy when there started to be rumors that Milan didn't want to keep him. His play continued to degenerate.

If Higuain was actually scoring, it would've been better to have kept him. But he didn't. So Leonardo got rid of him. Replaced him with a better player.

But you can pretend that Leonardo didn't come in very late into his first (and the most important) transfer window all you'd like. Also, during the winter transfer window, Suso wasn't shitting the bed yet. He waited until the transfer window closed to decide to really start to play like garbage.

So, yeah.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2qthnk9.jpg

Last edited:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
We lost get over it move on - every game until the end of the season is a big game - CL is the objective.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kudos to senior players like Biglia,Abate,Reina..Hope Kessie learn from his mistakes..

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Everybody knew we need a winger.
But Leo just start working for us in August and he clearly needs more time to properly analyze his target.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Kessie after the game:

Kessie was irritated when he was substituted, Biglia told him off for the attitude and he reacted with fury, having to be held back by several teammates.

“It was the adrenaline of the match situation, I was frustrated coming off and really wanted to do more. I took it out on Lucas and it was a mistake, I apologised afterwards.

“He is older than me and I should learn from him. I’m sorry.”

Lucas Biglia after the game:

“Franck knows what I said and we clarified the situation afterwards. We all want to win, but this is not something we should do in front of everyone. Maybe save it for the dressing room.

“We above all feel bad for this embarrassing scene, I feel ashamed of it and apologised to the lads and Coach in person. It was not what we wanted, we embarrassed the club we represent and it won’t happen again.”
See, all water under the bridge. Good response from gattuso, he will grow from this im sure.

Summer my friend. we tried for a winger in winter but our hands were kind of tied, and we didnt have the means to attain our real targets.

a high profile winger is 100% coming this summer.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We don't need extra pressure. Hope they fix it all tonight. We are still leading Roma 4 pts. and a h2h advantage. All in our hands. A point against Doria is a must.
10 games left
Next round Samp -Milan
Merda - Lazio
Roma - Napoli

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We beat ourselves...
Could've secured UCL already, but instead we gave away free points to merda. Our whole approach was wrong. I really want us to finish top4 and then hire a proven coach. Gattuso reached his limit long time ago. He has a lot to learn...

I take solace in the fact that Gattuso will get sacked if he can’t make top 4 so it’s a win-win.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I take solace in the fact that Gattuso will get sacked if he can’t make top 4 so it’s a win-win.

He should be sacked regardless. He is a good caretaker but from tactical POV he is far away from being a top coach. Our pressing is ridiculous, we struggle to cross the center line with the ball and have no idea how to score unless someone shows class. All these issues will not be fixed by simply buying a LW.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He should be sacked regardless. He is a good caretaker but from tactical POV he is far away from being a top coach. Our pressing is ridiculous, we struggle to cross the center line with the ball and have no idea how to score unless someone shows class. All these issues will not be fixed by simply buying a LW.

You’re preaching to the choir. I hate Gattuso the manager. I can’t imagine him trying to manage in the UCL haha. He struggled with farmer teams in the Europa League. We’ll see how the next month of fixture goes. He’s got his work cut out for him if he wants to continue next season. Still have to play at Samp, vs Lazio, at Juve, at Torino, at Fiorentina in the final 10 weeks. None of those will be easy.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Gattuso is a coach that has a lot to learn tactically. Gattuso should grow in another club with less expectations and come back to milan when/if he is ready.

I can’t really believe i am typing this but we need to go all in for Cunte this summer.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Regardless of coach,our midfield and wingers are simply not good enough,need at least both rw and lw and also a midfielder.Top class mind you...

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raz imitating kessie

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso is a coach that has a lot to learn tactically. Gattuso should grow in another club with less expectations and come back to milan when/if he is ready.

I can’t really believe i am typing this but we need to go all in for Cunte this summer.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone knows is Khabib Nurmagomedov Milan or Inter fan?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kessie is a dumb guy, you can see that in the way he is selfish.

Im all for selling those kind of boys. Ciao Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule