The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Isco has been out of form lately and hasn?t played much over the last few seasons. Great player on his day but I think Paolo wants somebody coming off a hot season which would make Tadic/Sabitzer the frontrunners followed by James.

I think that?s the opposite Maldini is looking for when it comes to ?stars?, somebody coming off a ?bad? period, whose? top club no longer has use for ( but who obviously still got it) ? Low price, motivated to revive career and prove others wrong, probably willing to lower wages.

But my preference is Sabitzer. To me,Perfect fit.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
E5X7nXYWYAk2dOI

It's kind of sad (and good for us in a way) that Kessie isn't standing with them.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, players who are on high wages, or who can clearly demand high wages, might tend more to hold their clubs to ransom and if their club is reasonable then they will wind the contract down and then sign for one of a very small number of clubs willing to pay insane wages.

Players who are young and still to move on to an intermediate salary will still be sold because a transfer fee plus wages still makes sense.

I guess it's likely to continue until one or more clubs that take on mumtplie free transfers on insane wages destroy themselves.

This is happening to Barca right now and might happen to Juve soon enough. Gattuso fucking up at the last moment again really saves them.

There?s still a handful of (mostly Prem) that can pay a lot, like United with Sancho. So there is something changing but there?s still craziness out there

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
All good players but I hope for dinamical and fast players such as Sabitzer, Vlasic, Ziyech...

Pjanic is not no.10 hes a playmaker cm/dm.

Tadic is a very good player! Coming from a Croat. Very good.

Isco... out of form but class no.10. However, cant really defend...
Feeling aside , we do need balance.
Ziyech , Tadic , James all are good but we cant have nor field them all , we need some runners.
Leao & Rebic both play in the same position which is unfortunate for us since i would loved to have one of them competing for our RW.
I really wanted Adli or someone similar & then we would be free to get whoever we want for our AM & LW.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
So the change is that realistic clubs won?t participate in crazy wage inflation, and elite players will just go to city/PSG/etc. Clubs realize they can?t sell players for much profit so they just let the contract run out? Sort of the situation we went through with Gigio. Example nobody will pay 100m+ for Camavinga so it?s to his benefit to just wait it out and then get a big contract and sign on fee. There?s no crazy offer that will turn the head of the club and force the sale. Still there has to be a new normal where clubs can sell and not lose players, but there?s a weird disruption to the market happening where some clubs CAN spend like crazy so you don?t want to miss out.

Indeed? I was going in that direction yesterday ? I think it the end of those crazy transfer fees much to the players benefit ? until that gets pushed too far and also get knocked by something else.

Are we seeing a new era in transfers operations that will kill the ridiculous transfer fees of the past decade?
Players running out their contracts and moving for free.
A result of the escalation of greed from all (clubs, players, agents)

I can really see the likes of Pogba and Mbappe doing the same thing next year.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is happening to Barca right now and might happen to Juve soon enough. Gattuso fucking up at the last moment again really saves them.

There?s still a handful of (mostly Prem) that can pay a lot, like United with Sancho. So there is something changing but there?s still craziness out there

Remember when people a couple of weeks ago said that we should bring back Gattuso because he's better than Pioli and with him we would never have dropped out of CL places as they all were prematurely predicting?

Good old times.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Can we not keep Pobega? Don't do what we did with Locatelli.

Denmark, all of Ireland is with you on Wednesday. :D

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For the record: There is hardly a human being out there that bleeds more red and black than Gattuso. He's a great Milanista and an even greater human being. I adore Gattuso. For me he's a Milan legend through and through.

But Gattuso as a coach strikes me painfully mediocre and one dimensional. Pioli has not won Scudetto but neither has Sarri who for many people is the closest thing to Sacchis level of football out there. Yet I think the way Pioli made this team smash everything in 2020, how he broke records who were held by the great Milan sides of 1990s and 2000s, and how he managed to keep shit together even through the greatest injury crisis I have ever seen at Milan in the past 20 years - and that with one of the youngest squads in Europe, statistically doomed to fail if you look in Serie As the track record of the past 20 years -, that's the far bigger achievement than everything that Sarri has ever done as a coach in his career, let alone Gattuso.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For the record: There is hardly a human being out there that bleeds more red and black than Gattuso. He's a great Milanista and an even greater human being. I adore Gattuso. For me he's a Milan legend through and through.

But Gattuso as a coach strikes me painfully mediocre and one dimensional. Pioli has not won Scudetto but neither has Sarri who for many people is the closest thing to Sacchis level of football out there. Yet I think the way Pioli made this team smash everything in 2020, how he broke records who were held by the great Milan sides of 1990s and 2000s, and how he managed to keep shit together even through the greatest injury crisis I have ever seen at Milan in the past 20 years - and that with one of the youngest squads in Europe, statistically doomed to fail if you look in Serie As the track record of the past 20 years -, that's the far bigger achievement than everything that Sarri has ever done as a coach in his career, let alone Gattuso.
Is this is even a debate ?!
As it stands , Pioli > Gatu.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Good for you and all the Danes.

I think Denmark can beat England. Either way it has been a tournament your country will never forget and I think a lot of neutrals will always support your team going forward, I know I will.

Thanks. :thumbsup:
Its really great to see them go this far after all that happened, also while playing good football.

Englands advantage are imo their very fast wingers. It should be an interesting match regardless. Am hyped

Even bigger than the 1992?

Anyway congrats, you have my support!

Probably not lmao. They still talk about that year.
But i was more talking about my experience. I was 2 months old that time.

Congrats bro

Thanks brother

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was the first one to pledge support for Kjaer & I even spanked sense into you Qaas asking you why support Italy when you have your own Denmark.
Get on board bitches, am driving.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Ajax director Overmars was interviewed today and said that there?s no chance that they will sell Tadic. Not a question about money, but for them he?s the cement of the team.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kjaer was a ROCK tonight and has been throughout this tournament and is an absolute steal for 3m. I?m glad he?s proven me wrong and he was a big factor in us finishing second last season and having the leagues third best defence. Didn?t think he could do it at his age and given his career path but it looks like he?s had a Barzagli type effect.

It will be interesting to see what happens this summer on the defensive front and whether Romagnoli decides to fight for his place or who Maldini has in mind to replace him if he leaves. Personally I hope it?s somebody quick and athletic like Kamara who would provide a legit challenge to Kjaer/Tomori and can double as a DM.

I wanna go back and look for our discussions about him back when we were about to sign, cause u were very ignorant about him. Even compared him to duarte at some point :fp:

But am glad u finally seen the light

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roy D. @roydsport
There are no chances for #Tadic from #ajax to #Milan. More plausible options for the n.10 role are #JamesRodriguez and #Isco at the moment.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Never saw him play before and don?t know much about him at all

Just merely commented on what I saw that game. He troubled their defenders with little service and seems pretty fast and agile for a guy that?s around 2m tall. He also seems to have a tidy touch in him, idk if he has what it takes to start scoring a lot on a regular basis but he looks good

Hope my comment wasnt taken in a negative light. I liked what I saw in his highlights and do agree he moves very well.

I am a person that generally doesnt like to opt for the 'cheaper option' when it comes to the critical attacking players but imho this would be a no brainer because I dont see much special in Vlahovic so getting a player for less than half the price, a player with similar style but looking more mobile... fine in my book.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Eintracht Frankfurt made an official bid around ?7/8m to sign Jens Petter Hauge. AC Milan want more to sell the Norwegian talent. Talks ongoing. Red circleFlag of Norway #Eintracht

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule