The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Milan Court of Appeal reformulated the 1st degree sentence for the labor lawsuit filed by #Boban against the #Milan . Boban will have to return 1.2 million to Milan, plus a figure equal to the amount of earnings from working activities from March 2020 to November 2022 (ANSA)

so he basically worked for free? :lol:

He didnt work for Milan from March 2020.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
My left wing has been hit, the return in the air will be scary

Thank you all for your messages and support, together we are stronger

#MMMEagle

FBmgWGdXoAEn0kZ

What an absolute superstar and alpha this man is.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I'm really mad about our never ending injuries. I agree with mrki. Having injuries of this magnitude after 9 games already can make or break a season. It's not just having 1-3 players out every now and then, we CONSTANTLY have about 8 players out. That shit is insane. Look at Liverpool last season almost not making CL. Look at our season where we had most injuries in history in the top 5 leagues - dont you remember the drama at the end and the heartattacks you were about to get!?!? All that was casued by the injuries we had. Thankfully we finished second and made CL. But these injuries piling up after 9 games already is very worrying and can, nay, WILL make you lose a Scudetto.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the problem with so many injuries is not only not having subs of the same level but also the non-injured players will be forced to play more matches with the risk of getting injured themselves

Let's hope it goes for the best

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Wtf is with Baka??

In winter terminate Pobega loan, bring Adli, buy Faivre and 30 doctors. Ffs already.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
ibra is too old, last season he played less than half of the games
olig isnt young and coming from chelsea bench - will have random injuries like problem with his back
messias ... getting old, semi professional who join to us because of samu stayed and faivre went emo in brest
kjaer is getting old and... he is a starter for acm and nt (just too much)
krunic doesnt look like created for current style of acm (running a lot)

theo covid
kessie injury at begin of the season - same case as kjaer

maldini pain
calab pain (this nt break)
flore, baka and mm not muscle problems

majority of this crap you can expect tbh
good thing is some players are not called to nt (rebic, diaz) or play there small amount of time (tomori, theo before, calab, leao)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
FBmwY3OWEAMQzf9

At least this man is healthy.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
AC Milan announces that today, Mike Maignan underwent an arthroscopic examination which revealed the injury of a ligament in his left wrist which has been repaired. A percutaneous screw was also placed in the scaphoid for vascular distress.

An immobilization of six weeks will follow and then we will proceed with the rehabilitation protocol. Maignan's return to the field is expected in 10 weeks.

Usually, and for some never explained reason, our players stay injured way longer than the initial prognosis.

I expect him to be back for the restart in January after christmas break

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crazy incident in Norway, some psycho walked around in a town and killed five people and injured numerous others with a fucking BOW AND ARROW.

What a way to go.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Crazy incident in Norway, some psycho walked around in a town and killed five people and injured numerous others with a fucking BOW AND ARROW.

What a way to go.

Something similar happened in quebec last year on Halloween. He was wearing a samurai costume walking around with a katana. People thought it was just a costume

Ended up killing and injuring people

voom

Banned
Reaction score

What a way to go.

Why is that? Climate maybe? Breivik follower ? Islamic terorist?
Never been to Norway but i would love to visit someday.
Watched one documentary.Even if is one of the most developed and wealthiest country in the world i was surprised to see so many junkies on heroin in Oslo.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Annoyed with the injuries.

I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater yet, this place can become insufferable sometimes.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

What a way to go.

Sounds like a story straight out of Florida. Google "Florida Man" + your birthday and see what comes up. :lol:

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's clear Elliot is in it for the money. They're a hedge fund who became accidental club owners because of a loan default. I'm not sure why they're not actively looking for buyers. Inter having wealthier owners will be disastrous for us. Elliot invested around 680 million in the club I believe? A sale for 1 billion Euros will be a very good profit. Sell to Arnault or Saudis or Qataris, doesn't matter. Sell to someone who is willing to invest and take us to the next level. Just being fiscally sound and qualifying for the CL is boring.

Considering that Elliot paid 470m for the losses for the past 3 season, they will probably not break even selling milan for 1 billion euros. Beside that Milan doesn't even has a stadium as a asset on its balance sheet and the club revenue is low compare to other club, even if we are sustainable by breaking even how are they going to sell Milan for a profit?

tldr version

asset :thumbsdown:
revenue :thumbsdown:
expenses :thumbsdown:
Want to sell for 1 billion? :lol::lol::lol::lol::fp:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Absolute BS

Whats the point of Tata if we have to panic buy Mirante?

Why then have a unreliable second GK to beginwith?

And I would rather take a shot on Jugndal if the alternative is two geriatrics in the GK position as backups

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean, I talk a lot of baseless shit here and many times I do write opinions just for the sake of it - it's what fans do.

But at the end of the day I'm quite aware that one of the biggest funds in the World has a better process of valuation of their assets than I can even grasp. They don't know shit about football but they know about valuation - it's what they do.

Just feel many people here lose sight of something this obvious.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Absolute BS

Whats the point of Tata if we have to panic buy Mirante?

Why then have a unreliable second GK to beginwith?

And I would rather take a shot on Jugndal if the alternative is two geriatrics in the GK position as backups

Tata is backup for Mike.
Mirante is backup for Tata.
And the kid we called up is backup for Plizzari.

Or do you prefer that we have to start the Primavera kid against the likes of Porto if Tata gets hit too?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Tata is backup for Mike.
Mirante is backup for Tata.
And the kid we called up is backup for Plizzari.

Or do you prefer that we have to start the Primavera kid against the likes of Porto if Tata gets hit too?

I feel more safe with mirante than tata tho

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I mean, I talk a lot of baseless shit here and many times I do write opinions just for the sake of it - it's what fans do.

But at the end of the day I'm quite aware that one of the biggest funds in the World has a better process of valuation of their assets than I can even grasp. They don't know shit about football but they know about valuation - it's what they do.

Just feel many people here lose sight of something this obvious.

what is the spot price of grinta today?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The fact MilanNews tried compiling an injury list to update fans and then forget to mention Daniel Maldini is just sad :lol:

Milan's medical staff is just sad.

I would not feel comfortable as a Milan player around a medical staff like that. Is this the same medical staff that was at Fiorentina at the time Astori died???

Man...I would check up on myself if I was a 40 year old lion at Milan :devilcon:

keep poking the Bear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule