Status
Not open for further replies.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
So there's a chance that we have been top 4 for 37 rounds and then now will drop to fifth in round 38 for the first and last time?

F... this team for making us wait until the last match in Bergamo

Win = 2nd place
Lose = 5th place (most likely)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Its like saying “Its because he is doing backheel passes” but then another guy asks “Why is he doing a backheel pass if he can’t complete it?”

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Not everyone?s style to lose it on a forum, but I can sort of understand them this time. The repercussions of not making CL are significant for a club in a rut like ours and with contracts running out.

In the past, when Milan lost finals or the Scudetto, there was hope of a swift recovery because of a generous ownership and football?s overall context. In the good old days, when we used to compete for titles. This fanbase has suffered Milan?s precipitous decline. Hope and patience are both in short supply after the better part of a decade.

Not my thing or yours, but I can understand why users here are melting down, especially the younger members.

It?s best to wait until Sunday to draw further conclusions, but even if we win on Sunday, yesterday was traumatic. Something really broke for a lot of fans yesterday. It confirmed worst fears and suspicions. For the superstitious, our curse continues; for the pragmatic our team was left wanting. Again.

The reasons for our failures yesterday and in recent years are well discussed here, but when you see our comprehensive limitations hit a relegation-fighting team?s wall, it?s excruciating.

For all of this to happen after such a promising start to the season?nerves are frayed. People are distrustful, scarred. I can understand it.

The last few hours haven?t been a picnic for me either.

Traumatic is the perfect word

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Problem is Pioli. Players can have a bad game but team must have an idea how to get what they want. Main problem yesterday is that Pioli expected Rebic to destroy opponent but Rebic got marked well and other players should step in or Rebic should be moved to different position or subbed

Subbed for whom though? Leao came on anyway which was the right decision, Ibra is out and Mandzukic is barely fit. I agree that he should have been subbed, but its really difficult. The moment Rebic didn't work our options where quite fucked. Diaz not working either was the nail in the coffin as he is the closest to a Cassano type player we have.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Imagine if they pull it off...

Fuck we need to wait a week

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Should I give you videos of Rebic playing like a donkey?

Watch it. Idiot!

https://twitter.com/rsharmzz/status/1365080284186750988?s=21

I don't need to watch any clips when i watch full match's you Ignorant baboon. :lol:

I know how good and crap Rebic can be. You use stupid clips and sites to get your info while i watch full match's to get the whole picture. Keep posting stats blindly.

Nice try Ignorant baboon. If you were so good, you would have been a football scout but you have no idea how shit works.

Il Barone

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Pato, Zlatan, Tonali

This is dangerous. Every time I had hope in something as a Milan fan, I've been left disappointed. Now, I'd rather be pessimistic and then be surprised than the opposite. Just like with the Juve game.

I don't have any hope left in me. The Cagliari game has left be broken.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I feel empty

giphy.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Subbed for whom though? Leao came on anyway which was the right decision, Ibra is out and Mandzukic is barely fit. I agree that he should have been subbed, but its really difficult. The moment Rebic didn't work our options where quite fucked. Diaz not working either was the nail in the coffin as he is the closest to a Cassano type player we have.

Hindsight is 20/20 but Mandzukic is turning out to be a real dud.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Hauge is one of the few players we have who is effective in tight spaces does clever one twos and makes quick space to take a shot .. also has a good shot on him.. I guess there?s more going on with him than we know otherwise it?s crazy he hasn?t played a single minute since that important equaliser vs Samp

blacki

Primavera
Reaction score
if we look baack to this game, they are in very good form lost only to inter (1-0), they beat roma,udine, draw to fiora napoli

this was different game to juve in torino where they were more oppened than cagliari, in first half they defended with all forces and had 0 shots, nandez complety disabled theo who was again as many times this y, laxalt.
we had possesion 60%+ but ball moved to slow and they defended to good for us, only way to score was set piece or long shots which was poor

if we only did things in winter mercato better, and that is completely management maybe someone more competent would do it better

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
type of guy that only likes former players

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Nah fam u dont get to do this now. U took your side. Hold on to it

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I gave it a rest for half a day after that humiliating draw yesterday, but I'm still furious about the whole display by the team. We didn't create one single chance in the most important game of the season. Not one. There was a lack of leadership, passion, grinta and desire. Too many co-riders in this team. Pioli is also to blame for a ridiculous subtitution policy and for a lack of ideas for breaking down defensive walls.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Ahmedhodzic will go to Atalanta from Malmo. Only 8m euros. We could sell Romagnoli for 20m, and buy him. But...
Tomori, Kjaer, Gabbia, Ahmedhozic - solved CB positions for many years to come.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ahmedhodzic will go to Atalanta from Malmo. Only 8m euros. We could sell Romagnoli for 20m, and buy him. But...
Tomori, Kjaer, Gabbia, Ahmedhozic - solved CB positions for many years to come.

Tomori won't be here next season after we finish 5th

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Constitution day in Norway today, a day of celebration...

It's still attainable but if we miss out on CL again the failure will be too much to handle for me. Absolutely gutted to my core at the failure to step up when it matters. All these years of building up hope, eight long fucking years without CL.

I'm not looking forward to the game in Bergamo, but it's not over until its over. We have a shot.

Pretending losing top 4 isn't the most dramatic of failures is such fucking bullshit. I've changed my mind on Pioli and I'm with Wild, if he loses CL vs Atalanta he can coach somewhere else. Maybe I'm not able to be rational now, but that disgusting display yesterday is his responsibility.

Also, Hakan should have carried the team yesterday. What's his excuse?

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
What Pioli and Dickoglu did yesterday was beyond shit...

Im lost for words. To play that kind of football as Milan no.10 and to coach like THAT in the biggest games in kast years is... no words...

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I’ve been told to stop the negativity here.

Ok.

Congratulations guys for qualifying for the Europa League.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

It's still attainable but if we miss out on CL again the failure will be too much to handle for me. Absolutely gutted to my core at the failure to step up when it matters. All these years of building up hope, eight long fucking years without CL.

I'm not looking forward to the game in Bergamo, but it's not over until its over. We have a shot.

Pretending losing top 4 isn't the most dramatic of failures is such fucking bullshit. I've changed my mind on Pioli and I'm with Wild, if he loses CL vs Atalanta he can coach somewhere else. Maybe I'm not able to be rational now, but that disgusting display yesterday is his responsibility.

His limitations are his excuse.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If there are any more ball-less guys we should sign them all. Playmaker of ACM, game of the year stats:

Passes inside 20m from goal 0 - 4. Crosses (dead balls included) 1- 14 correct... dribblings made well: 1! Trying to make through pass inside the box: 0 - 3.

Give him 6mln Paolo, hurry.

I swear to God u guys should have seen the faces of my milanisti friends yesterday after the 95th min... us fans dont deserve this shit.

Mandzukic in on 88th min... for real...for real????

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
His limitations are his excuse.
Can't argue with that, he obviously doesn't see those limitations himself. The kind of guy who blames the teams circumstance on anything but himself.

Unless he actually decides the game next weekend he can fuck off.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't argue with that, he obviously doesn't see those limitations himself. The kind of guy who blames the teams circumstance on anything but himself.

For me I am really on the fence with this guy.

We'd have to spend money on his replacement but he really doesn't deserve a raise with his performances

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

There is no excuse for Hakan. He wants the salary of an elite warrior, but crumbles like an unperienced boy under pressure. The worst part is his body language, which says that he doesn't have the right mentality to play at a serious level.

Normally I would like to renew with a player who's contract runs out in order to sell later. In this case I would cut my losses and look elsewhere as soon as possible.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Don't forget Hakan in this equation. Him and Rebic killed us in the attack. At least Samu was trying, and even though he sucks he still managed to be involved in more than Rebic and Hakan combined.

The players just weren't mentally strong enough for this challenge. We were the best in the league in a time when no one had any expectations to us. We thrived under that. But ever since we were crowned Winter Champions and people were speaking of Scudetto being realistic, expectations arose and ever since the team showed that they can't handle pressure - just like last year, the year before that and so on.

Playerwise our team might be better compared to other seasons, but mentally this team is still as weak as Castillejo's legs.. Frustrating
This right here. All of them need to look in the mirror.
Even if we get the dream coach, half of these players need to mentally improve or be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule