Week 35: Juventus vs Milan 9/05/2021 20:45 CEST

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
giphy.gif

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Forza Milan till i die .. lesssgooooooo

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Best of luck guys. You guys take them down today, we will do the rest next weekend. :thumbsup:

Thanks, and please do. I'd love nothing more than we both beat Juventus, they miss out on CL and are irrelevant for the foreseeable future.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Madinis pre match interview is so sexy

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Tonight we dine in hell boyssssss!!! We feast on zebra meat!! Dai dai DAI!!!!! FORZA MILAN!

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter fans wishing us luck with reaching the top 4 :cry::cry:

Nice new team badge you got there...

IM............ Inter Milan........ Incredible Miracle... Yeah but that shit can wait.

Let's goooooooooooooooooooooo Milannn

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
whole giuve board already on the sidelines getting ready to harass the refs.

manfromGrenada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Diaz may be a liability tonight, he is too easy to bounce off the ball and he is coming up against chiellini and buffon and de ligt.....I am not too excited about his inclusion in this match.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#Maldini: "#Donnarumma ? I saw him well and concentrated this week: Gigio was calm and determined for the goal #UCL . L'#ACMilan will go on with #Pioli in case of non-Champions League qualification. Return #Mourinho it will do good for all Italian football and will be a stimulus for everyone "

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Diaz may be a liability tonight, he is too easy to bounce off the ball and he is coming up against chiellini and buffon and de ligt.....I am not too excited about his inclusion in this match.

or his silky style of play will make him slip past those defenders?

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If Giuve is going to pick on him in this match then he better turn their decision to bully him into our advantage. Give 100% of his focus on holding possession, do not try to make plays, do not try to pass the ball too much unless direct passes forward to Ibra. Make Juve commit fouls, act hurt, fake it to the max. Win free-kicks

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
It's not recently we have been able to watch such an important game at the end of the season.

Its a nice feeling to know its a big game, its tough to look past Ibra to settle it, but everyone needs to do their part.

Ronaldo can score at any time, I feel people have not mentioned him very much, which is insane.

I think we will need 2, or even 3 goals to settle this.

Lets watch, as now, all we can do is hope for the team to go out there, and show why we are that CL team

Forza Milan

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Forza Milan!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Commentators don't believe that Milan will make top 4 before this match even starts. Places Atalanta, Napoli and then Juventus behind Inter. Let's make them eat their words tonight.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Commentators don't believe that Milan will make top 4 before this match even starts. Places Atalanta, Napoli and then Juventus behind Inter. Let's make them eat their words tonight.

he probably posts here.

Schedule