The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
thierry-henry-laugh.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paqueta would be a useful backup to Brahim. And Daniel Maldini.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really enjoyed this place for the 3 or so days Vulture didn’t post.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just realized that when Rebic was celebrating his goal in front of the Juventus fans he was imitating respectively mocking CR7s celebration.

Maaaaaamma miaaaaaaa Rebic !

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Do u guys ever think about what will you do when we win scudetto or cl next ?

I think ill cry
Cry more
Cry some more
Cry

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
#Gazzetta: #Leao is starting to be himself, and the left-wing, which he played freely, suits him well. It took him a while to mature, but #Milan's confidence has been rewarded; Leao has progressed and is now one of Milan's certainties.

Vulture started writing for Gazetta?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I just realized that when Rebic was celebrating his goal in front of the Juventus fans he was imitating respectively mocking CR7s celebration.

0f3237e5116c7294931e4afc04aff96c.jpg

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

He's such a weirdly cool guy in an awesome way :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I really enjoyed this place for the 3 or so days Vulture didn?t post.

It was like putting on my Bose headset in the plane.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do u guys ever think about what will you do when we win scudetto or cl next ?

I think ill cry
Cry more
Cry some more
Cry

It?s going to be even more special with this squad, because we will have seen them arrive before their prime and grow into it.

I can?t wait, but I am enjoying every step of the journey now.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's obvious Madrid will buyback Brahim in 2 years. He will be easily worth more than 27M at that point. One could argue he's already worth something like that.

So if they feel he's worth 28M in the open market they'll use the option even if he doesn't have a space there.
They're not a charity, why wouldn't them?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have a 25m option what are people talking about, and RMs buyback is only 2-3m higher like Sven said

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brahim to Milan is dry loan. There is no option or buy back.

oh i thought it was with the buy back, guess we'll have to negotiate with Real in a couple of years. Hopefully with consistent CL football next 2 years, our budget should be much higher than now

Thierry Henry "I have rarely seen a number 10 like Paqueta"

I was a big fan of Paqueta when he was here. He played great for Gattuso, but now that he's no longer here and we have no potential of getting him back, who cares?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Love how everyone thinks we'll have to beg Real for Diaz :lol: They'll get him and sell to some Granada in two years.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
oh i thought it was with the buy back, guess we'll have to negotiate with Real in a couple of years. Hopefully with consistent CL football next 2 years, our budget should be much higher than now

I was a big fan of Paqueta when he was here. He played great for Gattuso, but now that he's no longer here and we have no potential of getting him back, who cares?

200.gif

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan, Davide Calabria and Ricky Massara have been fined by the FIGC for some violations during negotiations over the full-back’s renewal, it has been confirmed.

only 7,500 fine for each party

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The 21-year-old joined the Rossoneri from Flamengo for ?35m in January and lifted spirits with fellow new boy Krzysztof Piatek at San Siro, although the ended the season suspended.

?Working with Gattuso was a wonderful experience,? he told Sky Sport Italia.

?He gave me a lot of support and helped me adapt to Serie A. What he did in the dressing room, on the training pitch, the way he talks to you and motivates you is indescribable.

?Football in Italy is very tactical and played more without the ball but, with Gattuso?s help, I adapted quickly and understood what he wanted from me on the pitch.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's obvious Madrid will buyback Brahim in 2 years. He will be easily worth more than 27M at that point. One could argue he's already worth something like that.

So if they feel he's worth 28M in the open market they'll use the option even if he doesn't have a space there.
They're not a charity, why wouldn't them?

We will make like a 5M profit and hopefully put that towards purchasing him outright for a reasonable fee >28M.

On his current trajectory, he will be someone worth fighting for and investing in. I think it?s clear he loves Milan and the club feels the same way, so let?s see if he has a desire to stay. Ultimately, he may want to return to Real Madrid and I wouldn?t blame him for that.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan, Davide Calabria and Ricky Massara have been fined by the FIGC for some violations during negotiations over the full-back?s renewal, it has been confirmed.

only 7,500 fine for each party

We were fined for extending the contract of our own player lmbo

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
R&B forum still think he's shit while doing intellectual loop de loops to suggest Daniel isn't :proud:

how strange, why would they would do that

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
R&B forum still think he's shit while doing intellectual loop de loops to suggest Daniel isn't :proud:

I think it's too early to tell for Daniel. Some positives is that he has a nice touch, doesn't seem to panic under pressure, uses both feet well.

Haven't seen any signs of him being able to create chances though, or any type of flair needed to be really successful as an attacking mid. Maybe in a coppa game or something he'll start and we can see if he's actually useful.

I think every Milan fan would love another Maldini

From this day forward though, they should've forced him to be a LB:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule