The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Not sure what's bigger bullsh!t......Liverpool offering that much or Juventus actually rejecting that much :lol:

He definitely is worth 57 million based on english calculations. They'd pay 30 million for Mesbah lol. Its Juventus whos stupid not to accept

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True story. Just like the time when Lazio turned down 120 million for Serbcerino, and Torino turned down the same for Belotti. :lol:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Vulturesheva right now

rsz-20210202-182254.jpg

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Albanians aren't slavs and they don't drink vodka

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Everything east of germany is slav brah...
And every balkan man after death goes to the eternal wodka gardens

Thats a fact.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Thats a fact.

Just make sure you don't try to tell them they're slavs in person. Just a heads up

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just make sure you don't try to tell them they're slavs in person. Just a heads up

This is so true. I remember joking with an older albanian at my former work that we slavs need to stick together fully aware how proud they are to be descendants of the illyrians :lol:
What followed were history lessons every day I went to work, about this Skandenberg guy, how they repelled Ottoman offensives, how amazing their language is because its one of the oldest languages etc etc. He never left me alone. Not even in my free time as he sent me documentaries of their history via messenger :lol:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is so true. I remember joking with an older albanian at my former work that we slavs need to stick together fully aware how proud they are to be descendants of the illyrians :lol:
What followed were history lessons every day I went to work, about this Skandenberg guy, how they repelled Ottoman offensives, how amazing their language is because its one of the oldest languages etc etc. He never left me alone. Not even in my free time as he sent me documentaries of their history via messenger :lol:

Nothing about the Illyrian emperors?? You need to send him a message about Aurelian, Diocletian, and Constantine bruh

It?ll add so much to his life.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Eternal wodka garden sounds dope

yes there wodkabottles grow from trees, every man walks barechested and has adidas 3 stripe tattood from hands to shoulder....and there is also a adidas megastore...

when Raz go there he can finally reunite with Uncle Gorek

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes there wodkabottles grow from trees, every man walks barechested and has adidas 3 stripe tattood from hands to shoulder....and there is also a adidas megastore...

when Raz go there he can finally reunite with Uncle Gorek

Can Italian-Americans reach wodka gardens or where do we go??

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
still think we'll sell Bennacer in the next few seasons? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

EtPTXc-XcAMxoA4

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
How the fuck is Pingu not behind bars after those series of savage murders. :lol:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
In next 2 weeks I expect the boyz to be back with more energy. Our main players are not 100%: ibra, rebic, bennacer, theo, hakan was out, kessie plays all the time, Saele... Now its 2 games in 15 days, its good for us. Perfect timing.

The team needs to get sharp again. Coz we depend a lot on the fitness. Its a very young team that still cant close the games by slowing down and with experience. For a CL big team we still have a lot of work to do.

But now lets beat Crotone!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

Thats a fact.

Bro... dont do that to yourself in front of so much people:lol:

Vodka is not a Balkan drink

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In next 2 weeks I expect the boyz to be back with more energy. Our main players are not 100%: ibra, rebic, bennacer, theo, hakan was out, kessie plays all the time, Saele... Now its 2 games in 15 days, its good for us. Perfect timing.

The team needs to get sharp again. Coz we depend a lot on the fitness. Its a very young team that still cant close the games by slowing down and with experience. For a CL big team we still have a lot of work to do.

But now lets beat Crotone!

Bro we close matches out all the time... over the last couple of months we come out, blast ass, protect lead.

If anything, putting matches out of reach has been the issue because our counters often lead to turds.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Maybe these individuals should re-evaluate such behavior.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Inter fans have gathered in their hundreds outside San Siro to cheer Inter on ahead of the Coppa Italia semi-final with Juventus, including a message for Romelu Lukaku.

?Head high, chest puffed out? Romelu, we?re proud of you!!!?

:lol::lol: dicks!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seems like Lukakus mom have invested some nice amount of money into hundreds of new voodoo dolls and poke them into going to cheer for donkey

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?m not sure how COVID impacts everything... but typically:

20M difference between finishing 5th and 1st (last season)
40M minimum from Champions League if we qualify, more if we advance and other Italians get knocked out.

25M for Tonali, 30M ish for Tomori, Diaz at least 20M, but you amortize these costs over 5 seasons so CL and Scudetto money would more than pay for them + increases to our wages like Hakan and Donna.

We are in a good position relevant to the rest of the big clubs in Europe.

Most importantly, we have tremendous revenue growth potential as we return to Europe and prominence.

If you spread out amortized costs for those transfers you need to calculate all the previous transfers and future amortized costs of new players. You can?t spread out Tonali etc and say we can afford it. Maybe we can, but we need to see the whole picture

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I?m not sure how COVID impacts everything... but typically:

20M difference between finishing 5th and 1st (last season)
40M minimum from Champions League if we qualify, more if we advance and other Italians get knocked out.

25M for Tonali, 30M ish for Tomori, Diaz at least 20M, but you amortize these costs over 5 seasons so CL and Scudetto money would more than pay for them + increases to our wages like Hakan and Donna.

We are in a good position relevant to the rest of the big clubs in Europe.

Most importantly, we have tremendous revenue growth potential as we return to Europe and prominence.

Thank you Milan10. So if we finish in top 4 or win Scudetto we can theoretically afford to redeem all of our loanees? Wasn't sure if we're priced out for any even with top 4.

Also, if Demiral is worth 57M+ then we absolutely need to redeem Tomori who is a steal at 29M.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Commentator: "Inter have huge problems in terms of absentees this evening."

Absentees: Lukaku, Hakimi

Milan on an ordinary match day absentees: Ibrahimovic, Bennacer, Saelemakers, Rebic, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Theo, Donnarumma, Kjaer, Calabria, Romagnoli

Commentator: "Milan does not play like we've gotten used to see them playing."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule