The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Something tells me that Milan will be left holding the shortest straw once all the dust settles.

nah, surely RM/Juve/Man Utd will be the worst ones, they're the founders/co-founders

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Battered spouse syndrome - UEFA loves me, I will never leave - my life is perfect

ESL is far from the perfect remedy but the mental gymnastics and romanticizing of the current system was quite a feat to behold which is why I think the Curva statement was the only solid piece of thought from an entity in the whole backlash.

Kudos again to the crafters.

Curva Sud released a statement? What?? When?? :eek:
Link pleasee

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Inter is safe Serie A winners

Juve are the ref's dearest

If we dont win tomorrow I'm ready to bet on Milan not making top 4

can you imagine Inter being stripped of the Serie A title cause of this ESL shit and they return to being a banter club for the next 20 years :lol:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Easy for the Brits to turn tail, they make a ton of money. Fuck this better still lead to some UEFA reform because this bullshit is untenable.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But seriously, now that normal service has resumed, why does Calha always have a bruised ankle.

tenor.gif

In all seriousness though, I am really tired of Hakan. I am actually of the opinion it might be worth it to just let him walk this summer.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Something tells me that Milan will be left holding the shortest straw once all the dust settles.

Milan is going to have to earn its spot among Europe?s top clubs all over again. That?s it, that?s all. I was fine with the ESL because Milan was set to benefit more than anyone else that was included as far as I could tell, but now we are going to have to qualify for the CL several years in a row and build a brand that hopefully wasn?t tarnished by this move.

I can?t get over the terrible planning and execution. What did these idiots expect the reaction to a closed league was going to be?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS:

The collapse of #SuperLeague could see the Glazer family sell Manchester United.

Its all falling apart :lol:

What's so funny?

Milan were the only club in the founding 12 that really needed that infrastructure bailout :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
But seriously, now that normal service has resumed, why does Calha always have a bruised ankle.

Given up on our injury situation - Ibra may miss the match after sitting out from suspension :fp:
- I just want the inside scoop on Capitano's "injury"

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
There will be an emergency Super League meeting with all 12 clubs in a few hours, mainly because of Boris Johnson's pressure on the English clubs to leave the ESL.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nah, surely RM/Juve/Man Utd will be the worst ones, they're the founders/co-founders

RM will just say that they had no intention of going forward without the votes of their socios anyway.
And all of them are in a hell of a lot better financial situation to weather the coming storm than Milan.
Milan is the weakest, by far, of all the 12 clubs involved in this

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
There’s still nothing confirmed by Juventus side about president Andrea Agnelli resigning rumours, at the moment. He’s also the vicechairman of the #SuperLeague.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
So, let me get this straight...

President Unibrow backstabbed the godfather to his daughter, turned his phone off, put a failing coup in motion, and then resigned in disgrace 7 games before the end of the season. What was the play? How can someone sit in a meeting and approve CL reform and then do this shit 2 days later? Even allowing for the fact he is a Juventino?

Again, I really hope things stay stable enough for us to finish in the top 4.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
guess Juve will be insisting to stay in the ESL even if they're alone..at least that way they'll be able to claim an European trophy :lol:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan is going to have to earn its spot among Europe?s top clubs all over again. That?s it, that?s all. I was fine with the ESL because Milan was set to benefit more than anyone else that was included as far as I could tell, but now we are going to have to qualify for the CL several years in a row and build a brand that hopefully wasn?t tarnished by this move.

I can?t get over the terrible planning and execution. What did these idiots expect the reaction to a closed league was going to be?
The idea was good, but they had to be ready to push through despite the resistance.

Domestic leagues and European competitions would lose at least 50% of revenue without SL teams. No chance of them being kicked.
So, SL clubs would win in the long run.

The only issue was the exclusion from Euro and WC. But that's an open legal question if FIFA, UEFA can exclude players like that.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I was on the right side of history for 2 days. Gonna pat myself on the back till the rest of my life over this.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
But no news of us turning our backs to this cashgrab? Sell the club cunt.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan need the City itself to pay for the stadium, much like how it's done in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule