The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2007, 02:11   #1
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Default Gentlemen's Club thread closed

@Italian Tsar

I can understand that the thread at times was getting out of hand due to some clowns present, though why do the other members of the forum have to be disadvatanged cause of a small minority?

Just ban the tools.

Cheers

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
Old 27-07-2007, 08:44   #2
PUPO
Stiamo tornando

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva

The thread was being used in the wrong way but i must admit it was funny while it lasted

Signature
Old 27-07-2007, 08:48   #3
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

We partly have ourselves to blame, me for mentioning teabagging and (while I hate to bring him down) radioactivenerd for telling that (funny) story about the condom... I can't wait till it's opened again, some mature topics are already brewing in my mind...

Signature

MILAN
Old 27-07-2007, 09:53   #4
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

I agree, i think it was my post that pushed tsar over the edge a little bit. definitely rather graphic, but i thought it was rather funny! I'm hoping Italian tsar thinks it was too, but just couldnt let the conversation continue that way.
Heres hoping for it to be opened sometime soon...
Old 27-07-2007, 11:58   #5
Italian Tsar
Face

Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag

The thread was closed because Passion and Crazymilangirl posted some sickening posts. We're discussing it. The thread has been reopened now.

Signature

KINGS ALL
Old 27-07-2007, 12:09   #6
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

I guess an apology would be right at this moment. I am totally embarassed about what i wrote and although the other member also wrote the same thats none of my business. I should've acted more mature and reported the posts or whatever instead of letting the other member get to me. I just wanted to say that you get to know a members personality through his/hers posts and those posts werent exactly me. Although i've had my disagreement with certain members, i never let it get out of hand like now. And so whoever read the posts and found it sickening: im really sorry and id also like to apologize to passion for *9*: im sorry for bringing your family/parents into something as insignificant and stupid as a forum "fight"
Id like to consider the case closed between me and the other member.

And i guess im expecting a ban lol.. And i never meant to get the thread closed or anything so im sorry about that too..whoever cares.

BTW: farouk our own dramaqueen has not been talking to me LOL. Just that what i wrote shocked me and i thought an aplogy would be right.
no offence farouk..

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 27-07-2007, 12:30   #7
Italian Tsar
Face

Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag

Thread has survived its purpose, so it's closed.

Signature

KINGS ALL
Old 27-07-2007, 18:53   #8
David
Administrator

The result of all this is:
- a permanent ban for Passion
- a one month ban for crazymilangirl
Old 28-07-2007, 13:00   #9
David
Administrator

We went through the "Gentlemen's Club" thread once again and we've decided to hand Maldini a one month ban as well.
Closed Thread