The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Leao has to perform against sassuolo we will be counting on him.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tutto sport: Against Torino in February 17th, Musacchio refused to enter in place of injured Kjaer, that's when the relationship broke with Pioli.
The Argentine defender's contract expires at the season's end. But, an agreement for an early termination could come in next weeks.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Tbh, would love Piatek now :lol: he'd do well in this team and anything is better than Rebic/Leao/Colombo at CF

Honestly sometimes i feel like you watch a different sport.
Piatek wont do well on this team.. this tactic is suited for a target man which piatek is far from. Him and cutrone are one and the same on that regard.

You cant say goat shit is worse than cow shit.. at the end of the day both options are shit

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Ahmedhodzic is nice young lad. He is tall, isn't slow, and despite his Bosnian origins, he spent his career in Sweden, so he is tacticaly trained. For 5-10m, it will be good deal. But, I prefer someone like Kabak who has way more experience, despite he is one year younger than Anel. And Anel is having some troublesome relations with his father, who is ******ed and wants to guide son's career. Lust for money. But Anel is decent, well manered guy. So, if you ask me: Kabak > Simakan > Ahmedhodzic.

Midfield department? Soumare, or even if we have a slightest chance to get Renato Sanchez. Basically, these type of players are young vice-kessies

Attack? We have a lot of problems. Rebic and Leao are not suited for ST/CF role. Let's wait these next few games, maybe Leao will shine. If not? Get Graziano on year and a half, or if Elliot gives us money, get Scamacca, but only if he fits our game. He is fast, has good height for striker, but scouts need to decide if he can contribute well in build up play. Can he get the ball, keep it, and pass it well to Hakan or wingers, like Ibra does? Can he dribble, pass some players in defense? If he isn't classical poacher or anchor, get him ASAP. Giroud is great, but would ask for high salary.

For summer mercato and RW role, I would like to get someone better than Thauvin. Faster, more agile. But, for free, I wouldn't mind, if we get good players on other positions.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Scammaca got the looks of a superstar honestly. That kneck tattoo was a bad choice though

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
til2kBEk0EyCM0iaHWTvAgBBtqk.jpg

Best defender of 2020

Best young player of 2020

In first XI of Allsvenskan in 2020.

So, Ahmedhodzic would be someone like Hauge. Very good prospect. Only question is if we want that, or someone little better like Kabak? If we can get Kabak for 20m, no brainer, but otherwise, get Ahmedhodzic for 10m. I rate Simakan because he can also play in midfield as vice-Kessie. How good he can do on that position, I'm not so sure.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Is he fast or good with ball?

I don't want another mistake and another poacher like Piatek.
He?s not fast, but he?s VERY good with the ball despite his size.

Scamacca is exactly like Ibra, pre-Capello. He is a good dribbler and passer, likes to make assists, so he wanders all over the pitch looking to get involved in the play when he should try to stay closer to goal. I think he?s a future superstar.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Honestly sometimes i feel like you watch a different sport.
Piatek wont do well on this team.. this tactic is suited for a target man which piatek is far from. Him and cutrone are one and the same on that regard.

You cant say goat shit is worse than cow shit.. at the end of the day both options are shit

He can be ok as target man if he applies himself, as he did initially. I wouldn't spend on him for sure, but at this point I'm down for anything better than current options.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Im actually against Scamacca. Yes, the kid looks promising but is he really going to solve our problems upfront? I don't think so, he's way too green atm. He scored 9 and had 1 assist in 33 series b matches last season and he's got 2 goals and 1 assist in 9 matches this season. We don't need another kid upfront, sure as a 3rd option or something, he'd be great but I feel like we need an experienced forward to have an immediate impact. I'd honestly take Mandzukic on whatever salary he demands for half a year with an option for another year.
I even prefer Giroud over the likes of Malen, Edouard, or any youngster in that regard. Imo Giroud is so underrated, he's got 8 goals in 14 matches from which he only started 5. He's pretty similar to Ibra, strong, really good target man, he wouldn't cost much and he doesn't complain if he sits on the bench (considering he's like the 3rd option at Chelsea?). Id take him on a half year deal + option with another year and he can rotate with Ibra and after that let go of both and splash some real cash on a forward, preferably Haaland :D

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonio Vitiello @AntoVitiello
#Rebic not summoned for #SassuoloMilan . Called in the list #Roback
It is added to the absent Ibrahimovic, Kjaer, Bennacer and Gabbia.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing:

A. Donnarumma
Conti - Duarte - Musa - Dalot
Krunic - Mionic
Samu - Maldini - Hauge
Colombo

At this rate, it'll be our healthy XI :(

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Damn, did not realize Musacchio was a trouble maker like that

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
In attack we need someone in the mould of Jon Dahl Tomason , someone who can adapt quickly to the circumstances

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
In attack we need someone in the mould of Jon Dahl Tomason , someone who can adapt quickly to the circumstances

Borini??? Oh wait he just signed for some Turkish club :(

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ya Allaah.

Cancel the season

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milan are the favourites to sign Papu Gomez from Atalanta in January, according to reports, because of the Mattia Caldara situation

The Corriere dello Sport points out the reasons why the Rossoneri have the upper hand, not least tactical, as he would have far more freedom in Stefano Pioli’s 4-2-3-1 formation than under Antonio Conte in a 3-5-2.

The other reason is financial, because while Milan have a limited transfer budget, they do already have a deal in place with Atalanta.

Caldara was loaned to La Dea a year ago with an option to buy for €15m at the end of this season.

They could simply wipe that payment off and exchange Caldara with Gomez, as both are given roughly the same price-tag.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan are the favourites to sign Papu Gomez from Atalanta in January, according to reports, because of the Mattia Caldara situation

The Corriere dello Sport points out the reasons why the Rossoneri have the upper hand, not least tactical, as he would have far more freedom in Stefano Pioli?s 4-2-3-1 formation than under Antonio Conte in a 3-5-2.

The other reason is financial, because while Milan have a limited transfer budget, they do already have a deal in place with Atalanta.

Caldara was loaned to La Dea a year ago with an option to buy for ?15m at the end of this season.

They could simply wipe that payment off and exchange Caldara with Gomez, as both are given roughly the same price-tag.

A broken Caldara for one of the best attacking players in the league? Hmm...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No way

Like seriously. All teams playing against us in this time should at least admit how lucky they are their playing against Milan Primavera and not real Milan.

It's not their fault. But damn I can only imagine how fans of opponent teams like Lazio or Juve must feel right now. I guess total relief that they have the shier luck of playing Milan now and not a month ago or one/two months ahead of now.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tutto sport: Against Torino in February 17th, Musacchio refused to enter in place of injured Kjaer, that's when the relationship broke with Pioli.
The Argentine defender's contract expires at the season's end. But, an agreement for an early termination could come in next weeks.

Fuck off cunt.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gomez? Sure. Why not. Maybe we can play him as a Mertens style striker?

I like the prospect of Depay, because he can play as a striker, and across the front.

Scammacca is talented. You can see it. Ibra didnt score that much when he was that age, he had to be pushed, it was Capello that did that as others have pointed out.

If Pelle is free, I'd take him for 6 months. I'd also love Mandzu for 6 months.

I also lowkey think the reports of Milan sticking with Leao and Rebic is to give us negotiating power tbh.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I also lowkey think the reports of Milan sticking with Leao and Rebic is to give us negotiating power tbh.

If you say "Ibra injured, our backups suck so we need a CF", then you're correct that we'd be milked for one. But surely if we're negotiating for one, the selling team would know that anyway and can play hardball. At least my 2 cents that they would understand our need.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you say "Ibra injured, our backups suck so we need a CF", then you're correct that we'd be milked for one. But surely if we're negotiating for one, the selling team would know that anyway and can play hardball. At least my 2 cents that they would understand our need.

I agree, unless we are getting Scammacca, I just dont see why Pelle or Mandzu aren't something we are grabbing for 6 months.

Maybe we really believe in Leao? I hope he can explode starting tomorrow.

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Papu Gomez was not called for the match against Roma, he’s gone for sure

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I agree, unless we are getting Scammacca, I just dont see why Pelle or Mandzu aren't something we are grabbing for 6 months.

Maybe we really believe in Leao? I hope he can explode starting tomorrow.

Hope so too but his attitude hasn't looked convincing. He was good in his couple games earlier when he was getting goals/assists but when he isn't in his groove, he's invisible. I think Pelle/Mandzukic for 6 months is fine, gives us time to scout or secure an actual backup. Mandzukic has been out of the game for a while now though so depends how quickly he can get into match fitness.

Belotti on a cheap next season before Haaland in 2022 sounds good to me ;)

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Gomez yes, can help a lot.

We can play Diaz/Hauge-Leao-Saele...

Hakan, kessie, tonali...

We can still beat Sassuolo!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

100%. There's no way we're continuing like this to the end of the season. Would be madness.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Average age of the 4 Milan strikers called-up for tomorrow's match against Sassuolo (Colombo, Le?o, Maldini and Roback): 18.75 years.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule