The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I really hope Villa dont move to sign Vlasic now that they will be looking for an AM.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I really hope Villa dont move to sign Vlasic now that they will be looking for an AM.

We lost out to leicester on Boubakary... Villa are a much bigger club than jamie vardy

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I think Baka would be best for this team because we are still very young.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We all thought Milan were a few years behind Inter. Now it's clear that Inter are where we were a few years ago.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
If VS were here he'd name Wesley Fofana as another player who we lost to leicester

You cant lose out on a player if you dont make an official bid. We never sent any bids for Soumaro etc.
Id even argue that we didnt lose Fofana to Leicester cause tuttoshit was the only source reporting that we made an official bid.

The only players we lost recently are Dani Olmo and Simakan (even though it was us who pulled the plug due to medical reasons)

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
This is not what I asked.

For years we've been reading how 'if an opportunity arises" we would be ready. Now there's HUGE opportunity and I was wondering what would be Elliott's max offer.

The issue with Messi is..I doubt he'll reduce his wage requests even further, he already gave up on like 30mil from Barca..I dont think he'd accept anything less than 25-30mil. With that you also need to take in account the agent fees and the sign on bonus (cause I doubt he'd sign for free)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You cant lose out on a player if you dont make an official bid. We never sent any bids for Soumaro etc.
Id even argue that we didnt lose Fofana to Leicester cause tuttoshit was the only source reporting that we made an official bid.

The only players we lost recently are Dani Olmo and Simakan (even though it was us who pulled the plug due to medical reasons)

If you like, I'll add a 3rd player that we lost to them... Daka.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Anyway, that Laliga Rules is non sense
Idk the detail, but 70% salary cap shouldn't be imposed during pandemic

true but it may be something more complicated than just 70%
pure limit when covid in few months closes your stadium, reduces sponsors deals with club that struggle with results.. its like -200m year on year.

but also real and barca stacked overpaid players for years instead of selling them on realistic value.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Barcelona president Laporta: ?We can?t register the contract of Leo Messi that was agreed because of Financial Fair Play rules. Unfortunately we have received an inheritance in which we have no margin with the salary current situation?

Bar?a president Joan Laporta: ?Leo Messi wanted to STAY at Barcelona, he had an agreement to stay at Bar?a and we wanted Leo to stay. I want to thank Leo?s camp and all people involved in the negotiations. Unfortunately, because of La Liga rules we can?t proceed?.

Barcelona president Laporta about Messi: ?Financial numbers and losses are worst than expected. Our salary mass is not leaving any margin. Financial Fair Play is also blocking us. I can?t make a decision that could destroy the club, Bar?a are the most important thing?.

Bar?a president Joan Laporta: ?I?m sad but we did everything to keep Leo and he was prepared to stay at Barcelona, it was agreed. A new era starts now without Lionel Messi, we?ll be thankful to Leo?.

Bar?a president Laporta: ?Chances to change the situation and re-sign Messi? I don?t want to give fake hopes. We had a deadline because La Liga is starting soon... now Messi can look at other options?.

Bar?a president Laporta: “We had an agreement with Messi to sign a five-years contract but paying him two years salary. Leo agreed the contract, it was ACCEPTED. We were convinced it was a good agreement for Financial Fair Play but... it wasn’t allowed by La Liga”.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
bye leo
and enjoy dembele, pjanic, coutinho, umtiti, braithwaite etc on the bench;)
with salaries higher than acm whole team

'more than a club'

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Barcelona president Laporta: ?We can?t register the contract of Leo Messi that was agreed because of Financial Fair Play rules. Unfortunately we have received an inheritance in which we have no margin with the salary current situation?

Bar?a president Joan Laporta: ?Leo Messi wanted to STAY at Barcelona, he had an agreement to stay at Bar?a and we wanted Leo to stay. I want to thank Leo?s camp and all people involved in the negotiations. Unfortunately, because of La Liga rules we can?t proceed?.

Barcelona president Laporta about Messi: ?Financial numbers and losses are worst than expected. Our salary mass is not leaving any margin. Financial Fair Play is also blocking us. I can?t make a decision that could destroy the club, Bar?a are the most important thing?.

Bar?a president Joan Laporta: ?I?m sad but we did everything to keep Leo and he was prepared to stay at Barcelona, it was agreed. A new era starts now without Lionel Messi, we?ll be thankful to Leo?.

Bar?a president Laporta: ?Chances to change the situation and re-sign Messi? I don?t want to give fake hopes. We had a deadline because La Liga is starting soon... now Messi can look at other options?.

Bar?a president Laporta: ?We had an agreement with Messi to sign a five-years contract but paying him two years salary. Leo agreed the contract, it was ACCEPTED. We were convinced it was a good agreement for Financial Fair Play but... it wasn?t allowed by La Liga?.

Bla bla bla bla....we did our job...buut, its La Liga's fault.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
We all thought Milan were a few years behind Inter. Now it's clear that Inter are where we were a few years ago.

Yeah, and this is the time to bring in the players we need and push for scudetto, atm it looks like another easy scudetto for Juventus.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I guess Barca & Messi find a way out of each other.
Hopefully he will join City & not PSG.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Bar?a president Laporta: ?According to our calculations, we can register Memphis Depay, Eric Garcia and Kun Ag?ero. I hope there will be no problems, also because these players made an effort to join Bar?a?.

"according to our calculations" :lol:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bla bla bla bla....we did our job...buut, its La Liga's fault.

Not really on him

Paying for the mistakes of previous management

But it sounds like hes trying to maximize pressure on La Liga to change the rules

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I don't think Messi can sustain a high press well enough, though. Might be good to have an alternative to Saelemaekers, but I have my doubts about him....

Fantastic post. You win the internet :D

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also apparently Messi doesn't want to go to England and PSG can't afford him (shocker)

Paolo pls

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bar?a president Laporta: ?According to our calculations, we can register Memphis Depay, Eric Garcia and Kun Ag?ero. I hope there will be no problems, also because these players made an effort to join Bar?a?.

"according to our calculations" :lol:

what a joke:lol:
signed player who might not be able to register
why would you even need Depay?
idiots

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juventus would like to express our deepest apologies for the social post that read as racially discriminatory content on the Juventus Women’s Football Twitter account yesterday.

Classy club :lol:

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lol at messi posts. Some really need reality check.

Paolo should use this and go for depay. They cant register him anyway.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
With regards to Messi. Let's say he is on 30 mill a year. And we offer him a two year deal. That's 90 mill over two years
Would we be able to make that over the two year period? Moreover if we cannot would the added exposure be worth it?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
What a sad ending of Messi at Barcelona

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Juventus would like to express our deepest apologies for the social post that read as racially discriminatory content on the Juventus Women?s Football Twitter account yesterday.

Classy club :lol:

It didn't read as. It was. Plain and simple. Pathetic club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule