Alessio Cerci Thread

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like this formation. Outclass european!!! Bayern munich, barcelona, dortmund, they all successed with this formation!!! modern!!!

Since when does Barca play the same formation as Bayern and BVB? :lol:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i remember when people gave you crazy looks if you didn't think cerci would end up at milan. tbh if we don't sign him its best for cerci and italy if he has another solid season at torino.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

If Cerci's price is 10 mill... what makes you think that Nocerino and Traore have that value... plus as far as I know, Torino is not interested in Traore ... only in Nocerino and Salamon...
Personally I'd rather sell half of Salamon to Torino, at least that way he will play more...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i remember when people gave you crazy looks if you didn't think cerci would end up at milan. tbh if we don't sign him its best for cerci and italy if he has another solid season at torino.

or maybe even longer

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So people still think he isn't good enough for us?
Keep up the form once again this season and you will deserve to be called a top player.
Sooo good

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Can see why we were linked to him.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he was bitchy after the game because he didn't want to be subbed off. Probably thought he could have scored another or kept us from winning, etc. I don't think it was unsportsmanlike.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he was bitchy after the game because he didn't want to be subbed off. Probably thought he could have scored another or kept us from winning, etc. I don't think it was unsportsmanlike.

Wait so...you don't think it was unsportsmanlike? As in, you think what he is doing is cool?

Username

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini Alessandro Nesta Stephan El Shaarawy Mario Balotelli Andriy Shevchenko
Nice game vs. Inter. All of Torino's attacking play goes through him, plus he's a left footed RW, so he would fit nicely in a 4-3-3 with El92 in LW and Balotelli as ST. Also kept diving through all the game so he would get along with Balotelli. :D :star:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cerci may have just been the biggest loss of the summer, he's far outperformed ljajic and anything honda could have done with a team like torino. unbelievable player, would have been perfect for rw at milan.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
looks like he finally smarten up

the churchy that used to take a chicken around town with a leash will be missed:cry:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Strong player with a lot of pace and power. We can use another player like that in attack maybe strike a deal to loan + cash of Niang for Cerci

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
only if we insisted with 4-3-3 and got him for a 7-8 m euros ( that we could ) ...

galliani personally said that we didn't go for him but for kaka ( and saponara, yeah right ) because of 4-3-1-2.

i seriously think that he was close, especially considering all our business with torino ...

a real shame :(

just saw that his contract expires in 2015. i would definitely go for him next year and play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 with him. could pay out with dividends ...

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is having an AMAZING season. Soooo good

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Had a couple of assists and scored at the weekend.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I've watched quite a few Torino games because of Cerci. Very fun player to watch.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
King assistens so far:

1. Fabregas: 13
2. Rooney: 9
3. Neymar and Koke: 8
3: Ribery and Cerci: 7

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
100% we wont get this guy

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
How much would he cost us if we get a shot? It seems he has just 1 year of contract.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
200% sure he won't come

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
They claim that the Rossoneri will go to Il Toro with €10m for a co-ownership agreement, plus a loan deal that would see Riccardo Saponara go the other way

Paying 10 millions for only half seems like a bad idea. Don't mind seeing sap go but we should get full ownership for that kind of deal.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
too heavy price to pay not worth it, had chance to get him at a nominal fee in last couple of season, g dint have the balls to go for it or barbara mariana luigi didnt approve funds for that, anyway we dont need to spend 10 million for this player even if we are deep in mediocrity

BUT i think we will sign him :D

oh fuck he is only 26??????? okay i change my mind buy him NOW :D good addition :rolleyes: italian, hard working, at his peak and give us soem damn width and pace.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too heavy price to pay not worth it, had chance to get him at a nominal fee in last couple of season, g dint have the balls to go for it or barbara mariana luigi didnt approve funds for that, anyway we dont need to spend 10 million for this player even if we are deep in mediocrity

BUT i think we will sign him :D

We do need a proper winger.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ok i changed my mind, anyway milan never plays with a winger :o its the job of world class fullbacks to give width for A C Milan :o

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok i changed my mind, anyway milan never plays with a winger :o its the job of world class fullbacks to give width for A C Milan :o

Cerci, and the Stephan when he returns to occupy the wings, with Kaka or Honda in the middle.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What the fuck is that leonardos dream formation ?? :fp:
......balo?
ses honda kaka cerci

Schedule