Built up on Pizzas, Calzones, and Pepsis :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The only one with frequent injuries is Ibra

rest are covid or just isolated incidents

Its crazy to think that last time we played with our XI was 12/12 vs Napoli. 1 month

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

@NicoSchira
Tomorrow Andrea #Conti will have medicals with #Parma. Done deal from #ACMilan on loan with obligation to buy (€7M). #transfers

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I had this discussion with Tobinho in the Torino coppa game thread. What Kessie does is he basically looks the goalkeeper in the eyes while he shoots. This is insane technique. He doesn't look at the ball while shooting, and he doesn't use his peripheral vision, he literally looks straight ahead. If he senses the goalkeeper moving, he just strokes the ball the other side. That's why it looks 'weak' and badly placed. It's because he knows the goalkeeper is going the other way.
I think Balotelli used to do the same trick and for a long time he had an insane conversion rate too. He stopped just a second before he kicked, watched the gk and then kicked. Reina once said he knew that and intentionally didn't make a move until Balo somehow had to take a shot. Then he picked a side and hoped for the best.

In the end I don't know what makes you statistically more or less successful. Numbers tho tell us that Kessie is a fine penalty taker and I'm glad. I just said I feel somehow safer when Calha is taking them as he seems way more confident and doesn't let the keeper a chance even if he guessed the right corner while Kessie is kinda gambling on the fact to "see" what the gk is gonna do and that's quite insane but obviously very successful too

There are missed penaltys by Calha tho too, so in the end the technique doesn't really matter I guess. Every player has his own way he feels the most comfortable with.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Balotelli used to do the same trick and for a long time he had an insane conversion rate too. He stopped just a second before he kicked, watched the gk and then kicked. Reina once said he knew that and intentionally didn't make a move until Balo somehow had to take a shot. Then he picked a side and hoped for the best.

In the end I don't know what makes you statistically more or less successful. Numbers tho tell us that Kessie is a fine penalty taker and I'm glad. I just said I feel somehow safer when Calha is taking them as he seems way more confident and doesn't let the keeper a chance even if he guessed the right corner while Kessie is kinda gambling on the fact to "see" what the gk is gonna do and that's quite insane but obviously very successful too

There are missed penaltys by Calha tho too, so in the end the technique doesn't really matter I guess. Every player has his own way he feels the most comfortable with.

I think the difference between Hakan and Kessie is mentality. Hakan is notoriously dependent on being clear headed, not distracted, confident and once he's feeling sorry for himself and things aren't going his way he starts fucking up. Kessie on the other hand is ice cold. He recently said that he doesn't even care if he misses, he knows that he can score or he can miss, and it's not a big deal if he misses since it's out of his hands. That's the kind of mentality you want on the spot.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano
?Manu? Kone to Borussia Moenchengladbach, deal completed today - confirmed and here we go Handshake

Final fee around ?8/9m, Kone will stay on loan at Tolouse until the end of the season. Red circleFlag of France #transfers

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Ibra, Rebic and now Mandzukic... that's big kurac energy my friends

Much like Ibra, I wanted this cunt in Milan for a long time. Hated to see him in our rivals colors.

Finally it's here and I'm sure he's got a desire to prove he still got it.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
@FabrizioRomano
?Manu? Kone to Borussia Moenchengladbach, deal completed today - confirmed and here we go Handshake

Final fee around ?8/9m, Kone will stay on loan at Tolouse until the end of the season. Red circleFlag of France #transfers
Who gives a fuck?!!!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ex Croatia manager Ćiro Blazević called him Đilkos
as in Jill Kosh which by itself means a cuntish dude but in a slightly positive way

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Like a "prick" but a cool guy, good guy. Doesnt give a f about anyone but u like him.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
So we have Mandzukic, welcome! Tomori here we come :D
Great mercato, and it seems it's just beginning :D

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Matthaus, freshly selected for best ever XI is displaced by journeyman Klose :lol:

Speaking of best ever XI, who was Italy's only representative?

It's not because you don't know him that you have to mock him. I assume you don't know him, otherwise this would just be an embarrassing comment. Please tell me it's the first.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It has been genuinely remarkable and one of my favorite things about this season

Dollar's improvement is underrated too, his distribution has grown so much since those awkward Gattuso days
Dollars distribution went from one of his biggest weaknesses to a point where I'd even dare to say he's amongst the best in whole of Europe.

That's freaking amazing.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think the difference between Hakan and Kessie is mentality. Hakan is notoriously dependent on being clear headed, not distracted, confident and once he's feeling sorry for himself and things aren't going his way he starts fucking up. Kessie on the other hand is ice cold. He recently said that he doesn't even care if he misses, he knows that he can score or he can miss, and it's not a big deal if he misses since it's out of his hands. That's the kind of mentality you want on the spot.

:thumbsup:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's not because you don't know him that you have to mock him. I assume you don't know him, otherwise this would just be an embarrassing comment. Please tell me it's the first.

Hm?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
True that.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
i will wait with being happy or not till first games of new players
for now we got player from torino's bench, almost retired mm9 and possible chelsea's bench player.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
It seems that only Milan is doing mercato in Seria A.

Even if these deals are loans, except Mandzo it shows belief and ambition to do something good this year.

With complete squad available ,we now have players on the bench who can come in as substitute without big drop in quality, that was Achilles heel for so many years.

These aquisitions are push for the scudetto my friends.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Ibra, Rebic and now Mandzukic... that's big kurac energy my friends

Much like Ibra, I wanted this cunt in Milan for a long time. Hated to see him in our rivals colors.

Finally it's here and I'm sure he's got a desire to prove he still got it.

Yes, you want cunts on your side. Remember Van Bommel. He was a cunt. In the derby, he tackled Sneijder unnecessarily without getting a card. He pissed off Thiaggo Motta by pinching his arms.

https://youtu.be/rK9nyERRlE4

A good game... what a guy. I missed him. I wished he was here longer

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i will wait with being happy or not till first games of new players

for now we got player from torino's bench, almost retired mm9 and possible chelsea's bench player.
Yeah but people like vB9 and Vulture (and mleite? Or was it mrki?) were almost going nuts and throwing shit at our management because we missed out on a ligue deux talent.

Let's try to have some faith for once. Maldini and Massara have nailed our last phiew mercatos to an extent where we're leading the league. Who would have thought after Bobans ragequit?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Seriously tho , are our players made of glass? Im wondering why inter dont have these kind of injuries... id like to see them without de vrij lukaku barella brozovic hakimi

another closet inter fan post :proud: as if wishing them bad luck, but praising their fitness :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It seems that only Milan is doing mercato in Seria A.

Even if these deals are loans, except Mandzo it shows belief and ambition to do something good this year.

With complete squad available ,we now have players on the bench who can come in as substitute without big drop in quality, that was Achilles heel for so many years.

These aquisitions are push for the scudetto my friends.
I remember a Gazidis interview after the summer (well, september) mercato, promising that we would be active again on winter mercato and Maldini and Massara were already at work.

Seems like he wasn't lying. Strange tho. I mean look at what Arsenal fans said about Gazidis. The devil in disguise. Could it... Could it be that Arsenal fans were wrong for that one of those veeeeery rare times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule