Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Injuries be damned, we'll keep winning.

Really hope though we get 2 fresh faces in January and shore up these contracts.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
What is actually his best position? Which position in Milan will he cover?

Hakan?s .. can also cover for both wings in case of emergency

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
i watched some minutes of szobo in ucl (vs amadrid and bayern) and tbh he looked bad - missed passes, lost balls, shit/lost dribbles, bad work rate
not sure if he has bad form, was under pressure to show his skills, salzburg was too weak (other players was able to show more tho) or he is just average player.
he played as lw/lm and he offers less than hakan in attack (as lw/lm) and defensive wise as much as diaz.

based on what i saw before he can shot and dribble but he needs to have hardworking players around him, and no he is not a winger.

dont get why lipzik would get him if they have olmo, lazar to develop; forsberg as experienced player... but maybe i should watch lipzik more.

how much for de paul from udinese this days??

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
Hakan did great last match. I think he should focus more on shooting for tight corners instead of power. If he could do both... great... I feel like he shoots with power instead of aiming for tight corners

When you run your socks of, like Hakan always does, you don't have the sharpness when you get in the shooting distance.

There was an interview where he said that he acknowledges the issue and there's a room for improvement. I think it will get better. He has always improved towards end of the season.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
If anything the Parma game convinced me that we'd struggle without Hakan...

Dude played seriously well..he was just extremely unlucky.

I hope we can sort out this contract situation with him..

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
true but with hakan on we cant see corners and fks from tonali and he has some skills to show;)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
true but with hakan on we cant see corners and fks from tonali and he has some skills to show;)

But we scored from a Hakan corner with Theo didn't we? Why change that?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
French Soccer Faces Financial Crisis After Record TV Deal Collapses

... “ And then the deal simply vanished.

Last week, arbitration talks between the Ligue de Football Professionnel (L.F.P.), the governing body for professional soccer in France, and MediaPro, a Spanish broadcaster now controlled by Chinese interests, ended with the company handing back the four years of rights under its control and less than a third of the more than 300 million euros it owes for games this season.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/15/...ot-ligue-1.html#click=https://t.co/MQ3PeVFCz5

Ligue 1 clubs stare into financial abyss after huge TV deal collapses

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...re-financial-abyss-tv-deal-collapses-mediapro

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
EpNOBXgXYAAML4m

EpNd6noXMAA0tk4

EpNp9NMXYAUVk6g

Pele is a midfielder?

My 11 of who I've seen.

Buffon

Zannetti Nesta Cannavaro Maldini

Xavi Keane Iniesta

Messi Brazilian Ronaldo Ronaldinho

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i watched some minutes of szobo in ucl (vs amadrid and bayern) and tbh he looked bad - missed passes, lost balls, shit/lost dribbles, bad work rate
not sure if he has bad form, was under pressure to show his skills, salzburg was too weak (other players was able to show more tho) or he is just average player.
he played as lw/lm and he offers less than hakan in attack (as lw/lm) and defensive wise as much as diaz.

based on what i saw before he can shot and dribble but he needs to have hardworking players around him, and no he is not a winger.

Same here, I saw two matches of Szobo. I dont understand the hype.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
But we scored from a Hakan corner with Theo didn't we? Why change that?

but how often we score from corners and free kicks??
just hakan could skip it from time to time if we have someone else good on it (tonali showed it in el)
but i think ibra taking fks from hakan, theo shooting from short pass fk made hakan more greedy on this things.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Papu in winter??

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

dont get why lipzik would get him if they have olmo, lazar to develop; forsberg as experienced player... but maybe i should watch lipzik more.

how much for de paul from udinese this days??

I also saw one game like that in the CL where Szoboszlai was replaced by Luka Sucic who then looked better than Szbobo.

But anyone can have an off day. Szoboszlai's record of goals /assists is fantastic. His free kicks are one of best in the world. And there was that one goal where he dribbled from the half point and scored.

For some reason if Milan is unable to buy Szoboszlai, then Luka Sucic looks like a fantastic talent.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
new role, new player, new dreadlocks
Good suggestion lol

That video has O dislikes so far.

I kinda like the music too which is a rarity in such compilation videos of footballers.

Kessie is the MVP of this team.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So it's confirmed then that both Kjaer and Ibra will not be available for the Genoa match.

Can Kessie hold on from getting a yellow for 3 matches before the winter break ? Seems highly unlikely.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
The #Milan Papu has an idea #Gomez : no negotiation at the moment but this opportunity is being evaluated

wouldn't mind him for free

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
In the three-points-per-win era, Alexis Saelemaekers is the player with the most appearances (23) to have never lost a Serie A game (W16, D7).

:love:

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why can't we have both ?

Yes I would love to have Haaland at Milan but I don't wanna lose Leao.

There is no point keeping Leao, Rebic & Hauge if another striker comes. You can't have an unlimited squad. It makes sense to add a striker & reduce one of the LW.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
what is current haaland wage?? and how much would need milan to pay for him??
and why would he come here if he already is in a club better than acm??

people really believe in crap like that????

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

im sad also
but last 10 years happened
and because now we have good moment it doesnt mean we gonna win anything
next when we qualify to ucl we will need to prove we are not there by accident...
do you see were current milan is if you compare it to a selling club like bvb??

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Getting a workhorse like Haaland might be just what Leao needs.
I can see him getting autobenched and then having to work really hard to come back.
THAT Leao would be a monster.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There is no point keeping Leao, Rebic & Hauge if another striker comes. You can't have an unlimited squad. It makes sense to add a striker & reduce one of the LW.
As much as I like Hauge and Rebic, Leao has more potential than both of them and he can also play at the CF position unlike the other two. Yes, at the moment both of them are performing better than Leao but Leao was also performing well before he got injured.

I trust Maldini to make the correct decision in such situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule