AC Milan vs Frosinone - 02.12.2023 | Serie A - Matchday 14 | 20:45 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
3 punti!

It felt better than I feared. With an Inter win we're only 6 behind.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This has been one of the most boring matches I have ever watched but it's exactly what we need to be doing more of. Controlling games against teams weaker than us, leading throughout and never being in trouble of losing.

100%

Going 100% of the games in with high press high intensity is surely a reason why our players drop like flies.

It's okay to pull a Juve from time to time against these kind of opponents.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
.. Have to say I wonder why Camarda got on and not Simic, given our injury situation - it’s far more likely we’ll need Simic in the near future and tonight at 3-0 was a superb opportunity to give him his first minutes so we don’t throw him into some baptism of fire

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
.. Have to say I wonder why Camarda got on and not Simic, given our injury situation - it’s far more likely we’ll need Simic in the near future and tonight at 3-0 was a superb opportunity to give him his first minutes so we don’t throw him into some baptism of fire
certo

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
3 punti!

It felt better than I feared. With an Inter win we're only 6 behind.
And with a Napoli win, we're only 3 points behind, and 4 behind Ladri (who incidentally also play Napoli next week).

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
3 points , clean sheet would have welcome. A cagey game over all but no major incidents or injuries. Try and build on this with a cycle of wins.

Forza Milan ⭐⭐❤️🖤🏆🤞🤞

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's pretty entertaining to watch what's going on inside Pioli's head.

First he refuses to play anyone except for Giroud. And now he plays Jovic and Camarda in the same match.

Same mystery that happened to Adli.
Ghosted for the whole season and now a regular squad player.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's pretty entertaining to watch what's going on inside Pioli's head.

First he refuses to play anyone except for Giroud. And now he plays Jovic and Camarda in the same match.

Same mystery that happened to Adli.
Ghosted for the whole season and now a regular squad player.
Carmada came on cause the game was done.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Next we've got Atalanta and Newcastle both away, do we reckon we'll recover someone for those games? Leao 99%, Kjaer hopefully? ... even Sportiello?

ACM14061988

SAPL Winner
Reaction score
Next we've got Atalanta and Newcastle both away, do we reckon we'll recover someone for those games? Leao 99%, Kjaer hopefully? ... even Sportiello?
Sportiello no way, Leao and Kjaer we hope to have them on the bench next saturday, Leao will do a MRI monday and we go from there

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Hey, guys. Imagine if we're through the injury nightmare for this season, and that we're able to mount a Scudetto bid from here on out.

:g:

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The frosinone goal is a shared error between maignan and Theo. Theo ducked his head down instead of heading the ball. Maignan wasn’t expecting his teammate that’s right in front of him to duck instead of heading the ball out of danger. He should’ve been more assertive as he usually is but I won’t accept that being solely blamed on him. Theo with another defensive error this season, this time leading to a goal. He played well other than that though.

Schedule