Lecce - Milan 14/01/2022 18:00 CET

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I expected a draw before the game. Lecce is pretty good this season. But man Milan looked bad again, especially first half.
Playing like thi, a top 4 finish will be diffucult

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Too sloppy in the first half but we did well to find a way back. I'll take the point and second place, andiamo!

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Kjaer showed why he was so missed by the way. Please get fit. We need you back in the starting lineup
Yes Milan need leadership at the back.

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Deserved Lecce point. We still lack any coherent attacking play, and we're letting teams score for fun. Where's the system Pioli? I don't see it currently, and haven't for some time. We have a lot of problems, not sure where to begin.

D

Deleted member 24225

Kjaer showed why he was so missed by the way. Please get fit. We need you back in the starting lineup
I miss him so much, real Viking, handsome and our best defender, a real captain.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
One of the biggest myths in thiis forum is that Maldini is some sort of genius that manages to unearth gems for dirt cheap prices....just because he managed to do so with Kalulu

This is the result of two failed back to back transfer windows where the collected a host of fodder bar a 36 yr old Giroud and Maignan.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
After scoring 2-2 the players should've forgotten about their impotence but somehow Lecce were the ones creating the best chances. There should be a gap in quality big enough to not let that happen but alas

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Too sloppy in the first half but we did well to find a way back. I'll take the point and second place, andiamo!
Has to be better though there are no excuses for the first half and even the second half while better was not what it should be.

D

Deleted member 24225

Our team looks mentally exhausted, so many stupid mistakes.

finnishhacker

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Deserved Lecce point. We still lack any coherent attacking play, and we're letting teams score for fun. Where's the system Pioli? I don't see it currently, and haven't for some time. We have a lot of problems, not sure where to begin.
there is no system when in defense you have a sunday league goalkeeper. We need new tactics but we rely only on the sparks of leao and theo. some players are not worthy to play on teams in the upper half of the table in Serie A

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Has to be better though there are no excuses for the first half and even the second half while better was not what is should be.
It was sloppy throughout and I would like to see a more organized defence and to be more patient while in possession. I admire the fighting spirit in the second half though. Sometimes you got to do it this way.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So many excuses but there shouldnt be. No reaction but a bad reaction after the torino loss. The excuses for pioli are deafening. League is over. No doubts about. The players got back to 2 2 and didnt want to win. No urgency, tata useless once again. Its all the same old shit. 😪

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So many excuses but there shouldnt be. No reaction but a bad reaction after the torino loss. The excuses for pioli are deafening. League is over. No doubts about. The players got back to 2 2 and didnt want to win. No urgency, tata useless once again. Its all the same old shit. 😪
What league it was over 2 months before
Just look that olivier goriud and his flics kicks we dont have cf rw cb

finnishhacker

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pobega my God Pobega Dear God
You replace kessie with pobega and you say lets wait for redshit
it was obvious that the new owners dont care when they didnt invest in a Kessie replacement. Pobega is a torino lvl player, he cant play for ac Milan.

VillaiN

Milan Icon
Reaction score
One of the biggest myths in thiis forum is that Maldini is some sort of genius that manages to unearth gems for dirt cheap prices....just because he managed to do so with Kalulu

This is the result of two failed back to back transfer windows where the collected a host of fodder bar a 36 yr old Giroud and Maignan.
Yea. Some flops he collected
Cdk
Adli
Origi
Vrancx
Fbt
Pobega
Bakayoko

Damn didnt realise list s huge.

IL Maestro

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Seedorf, Ali Sully Muntari, Massimo Ambrosini
Two players in the midfield, one is short quick and can pass and the other is tall heavy and not so good at passing
guess who stays back and who gets forward? the tall one
would he notice how dangerous was Ismael Ben Nasser when he got forward? probably not
any good coach before starting the second half would increase the midfield to make it a one sided game without long balls, playing 3 in the midfield and dominating
to get results, Milan should score first and hope the opponent doesn't put up a fight
45 minutes for Yacine Adli as a starter, he played behind the forward as a second striker
he kept coming down deep near Milan's box to start the attacks and build up and he was never seen again
Kalulu was destroyed mentally by how many shifts in positions lately, Tomori physically by not being rested despite running a lot because of the high press defense
plenty of players doing better nationally or in their previous teams including Giroud, Pobega, Isamel Ben Nasser
Ismael Ben Nasser is a playing making CM, Pobega is a scoring CM just like Nocerino and Messias is a goal scoring winger who can score from inside the box however he is busy defending in Milan's box because Milan can't play 3 in the midfield
you don't need world class players to beat Lecce, they are a good team and i watched them for 15 minutes against Lazio but not that good.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
At first I was like: "Nice Origi Is back" then you see him play and you wonder why you missed him at all.

Schedule